‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

You're Perfect The Way You Are

Jaime's P.O.V

'I know baby! M-Maybe it's just phase! You'll see things will be better in a few days. And you're not fat, ugly or not good enough, you're perfect Tone! Perfect and beautiful!' I said.
'You really think so?' he asked.
'I do baby!' I said grabbing his hand and pulling him close to me. I grabbed his jaw and pulled it up so he was facing me, I looked in his eyes and they were filled with confusion and sadness. I can't stand to see him like this, he is too beautiful to be sad.
'Jaime?'
'Yes'
'What are you d-doi' I didn't even let him finish his sentence, I pressed my lips to his hopping he would return the kiss. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and kissed back. I kissed him with all the love I have, although I know he doesn't feel the same way. I gently lift him of the kitchen chair and carried him in bridal style to the couch, laying him gently on it. I pressed my lips to his softly and he moaned. He pressed his lips softly against my neck and I started taking his shirt off. He didn't stop me, on the contrary he did the same, and then started kissing my chest. His lips were so soft and they felt so good against my skin. He started grinding up against me and I felt myself harden, he noticed and smiled at me placing his hand on my pants.
'Take them off!' I said moaning. He grabbed my belt and undid it in a very sensual way. He's so sexy, God dammit he's killing me. 'T-Tone!' I moaned again. He unzipped my pants and took them off tossing them on the floor. He kissed my neck and then sucked on it with the intention of leave a mark then he started kissing me again all the way down to my belly and placed his hands on the top of my boxers taking them off. I was now fully naked and I still have to get rid of his clothes so I run my hand through his chest and stopped at his pants. I looked at him asking for permission to take them off and he nodded me to go take them. I took them slowly trailing kisses through his legs and then reversed the way, starting from his feet to his V zone. I placed my hand on his boxers and took them off.
'Ooh Jaime!' he moaned. 'P-please!'
Damn he was so hard and he was big. I started pumping him slowly at first and than a little faster while kissing his lips and his neck.
'Do you like that?' I asked him.
He nodded and moaned in response. He was a moaning mess and I didn't want this to stop, I wanted more of him, so I stopped pumping him and sat on his lap.
'I want you so bad Tony!' I said kissing his lips.
'Then take me!' he replied in a sexy tone, which only caused me to harden even more.
He turned us around so that I could stay underneath him and thrusted into me slowly so that I could adjust to him, I nodded him to move and he did, after a while he increasing his pace and placed his hands on my hips to pull me even more to him. He hit my sensitive spot and my back arch up while I screamed his name.
'Oaah Tony!!! T-there!' He grabbed me by my hair kissing me roughly as he continued thrusting into me. I kissed his shoulder and bit on his neck while he did the same.
'Tony I’m going to cum!' I said moaning even louder than before, one minute later I felt him release inside of me and I released onto mine and his stomach.
I rested my head on his neck breathing heavily.
Then I heard my door open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter and crappy sex scene, I think it's time retire xD
Comments, opinions or ideas are more than welcome!

I leave you with these
Image
Image
Image

Title Credit: Jeffree Star- Kiss It Better