‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Beautiful

Tony's P.O.V

'Come on, let's go inside' Jaime said leading me inside, never taking his arm from my waist. He closed the door behind us, lead me to the couch and I sat down.
'So, you wanna tell me what he did to you Tone?'
'H-he hit m-me' I said crying.
'HE WHAT??'
'He hit me. And called me wh-whore'
'Fucking idiot! I swear I'm gonna kill him Tone'
'No, just leave him Jaime' He put his arms around mine and pulled me to hi. I cuddled in his arms and I felt his hand run through my hair.
'Everything is going to be ok Tone!' he said kissing my forehead. 'You can stay here for how long you want to'
'Thank you Jaime!'
'Close your eyes and try to rest a bit, I'll be here. I promise!' I did what he said and he gently placed his other hand in my chest. I gotta admit, this felt so good. Minutes later I fell asleep.

*Time lapse*

I felt something vibrate in my pocket and I woke up. I placed my hand inside of my pocket and took my phone, I look at the screen and read "Mikey <3" I clicked the red button because I don't feel like talking to him. Not now. I don't even know if I'll have the courage to talk to him tomorrow, or the day after. I'm so hurt right now. He called me a whore and I never ever ever gave him a reason to call me that. I never cheated, never flirted with another boys, never had an inappropriate behavior.
I heard footsteps approaching and I turned around.
'Rise and shine sleepy head!' Jaime said smiling.
'Hey!' I replied.
'Time to get up beautiful, you gotta eat!'
'I'm not hungry' I said burring my head on a pillow.
'But you have to!'
'Nop'
'Well if you don't get up, I'm gonna start tickling you'
'No you're not!'
'Try me!' he said jumping to my lap.
'Don't Jaime!' he started tickling me and I burst into laugh. 'Stop!' I begged.
'Only if you promise me that you're going to eat'
'Ok... Ok... I promise!' he got up and reached out to grab my hand, when I placed my hand on his he pulled me of the couch.
'Now, to the kitchen Mr. Turtle!' he said gesturing me to go to the kitchen.
Once I got into the kitchen I sat on a chair and started eating, and I gotta admit the food was pretty nice.
'The food is nice Jaime!'
'Thanks beautiful!' I swear my cheeks got red.
I haven't heard the word beautiful for a long time. I guess Mike doesn't think I'm beautiful anymore. Worse, I guess he doesn't love me anymore. He got sick. Why would he go out everyday and get drunk if he still loved me?
'What are you thinking?'
'Nothing!'
'Don't lie to me beautiful!'
'I guess I'm thinking that Mike doesn't love me anymore. Maybe he got sick of me. Maybe he doesn't think I'm beautiful anymore. Maybe I'm getting fat or something. Or maybe he just met someone better. You know, he used to call me beautiful everyday, and now he hardly looks at me. What am I suppose to think? I know he doesn't love me anymore! And the worst part of this is that I still love him like in the begging. And it hurts! It hurts so fucking much Jaime!'
'I know baby! M-Maybe it's just phase! You'll see things will be better in a few days. And you're not fat, ugly or not good enough, you're perfect Tone! Perfect and beautiful!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi :)
So, Tony is still sad but Jaime is being a cutie.
What will Jaime do next?!
I hope you guys are enjoying this so far and thank you to everyone who commented 'till now, it means a lot to me.
Tomorrow it's going to be my geography final exam and I'm soooooooo nervous :s Wish me luck! 'Cause I really need it!
I love you guys and thanks for reading this <3

Title Credit: HIM- Beautiful