A Surreal Life

Chapter Twelve.

I don't know where we're going and even though I harassed Darren with text, he won't tell me! The only clue I have is that I have to 'get ready to party' as he said at Starbucks. So after trying to decide between many outfits, I finally made my choice on one outfit that would go for anything that was fun.

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the door bell. I answered and sure enough it was Darren.

"Wo." He said looking at my outfit.

"What? Is there something wrong? I can go change..." I said already going towards my room.

"No no your fine! I mean I just look like some kind of goth besides you." He chuckled.

As a matter of fact, he was wearing black jeans and a dark grey v-neck tee-shirt. The only thing colorful on him was his bright red converse.

"Wait a sec! I have something for you!" I ran into my room and grabbed a vest that was hanging off my desk chair.

"Here! It was Brad's but he left it to me cause he knows how much I like wearing over size, guy vests." I chuckled a bit. "Now you're red just like me! Plus, we have our glasses in common!" I smiled.

"Shall we?" he asked offering me his arm.

"We shall."

As we got downstairs, I had to contain myself. I mean Darren Criss was holding my arm. Breath Ash, breath.

"So will you tell me where we are going already?" I whined.

'Haha okay if you want to know. We're going to my favorite bar in New York."

"Oh well you should know that I'm not a big drinker."

"Oh don't worry babe we'll arrange that for you." He said winking at me.

Two minutes later, I understood what he meant. The bar was a karaoke bar. No need to drink to have fun.

"Ta-da!" he said.

"Why did you bring me here when you know I have an issue?"

"Because I want to show you that there is no reason to have an issue." He got out of the car and came to my side so that he could open the door for me. He's such a gentleman.

We got in and I immediately loved the place. It was crowded but not too much and you could see that people were drinking but not to the point of getting wasted.

"Wanna go sing?" Darren asked, hopeful.

"You got to get me a couple a drinks before I sing in front of all those people."

"I'll be right back!" he said heading towards the bar.

"A Sex on the Beach for madame!"

"Well thank you! Mm this thing is really good!"

"I know!" He winked at me. "Now, if you don't want to sing just yet, at least come and dance with me!"

He dragged me out to the dance floor so that we could dance. At first I wasn't so sure but as the Sex in the Beach came down, I loosen up. After two or maybe three of them, I dragged Darren to the stage.

"Pick the song!" I called to him.

He smiled back at me and choose a song on the machine.

"I believe you know this one in the form of a duet." he said as Perfect by P!nk started playing, making reference to when his character of Blaine sang it with Chris's character of Kurt.

We started singing and it was as if there was nobody else in the room but him and I. We were singing to each other as if there was no tomorrow.

After the song, people wanted more so we started singing 'Just can't get enough' and we got really teasing in the song.

We went back to our drinks and dancing. And I think I took one too many.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up with an arm around me. I carefully turned to see and panicked when I saw that the arm belonged to Darren. I started breathing fast, my heart racing. What happened last night?
♠ ♠ ♠
Mouhahahahaha! I know I'm mean!

CHAPTER 13 AND 14 ARE READY GUYS BUT I WANT 2 COMMENTS! COME ON! GO GO GO!!! :D Love ya ♥