A Surreal Life

Chapter Thirteen.

After we finished the song, we came back to dancing. I think that the alcohol was making me much braver than I felt because I started dancing really close to Darren and at one point, I was even grinding on him. He didn't seem to mind at all.

We continued to dance until Darren came up to me and started to kiss my neck, stopping to whisper things in my ear such as: 'you're beautiful', 'you smell good' and other things. When I turned around to try and stop him, our lips locked and that was the end of me. That's why, when 20 minutes later, he took my hand to drag me out the club and into a cab, I didn't try to stop him.

As soon as the front door - to his house I assume - was closed, I was pushed up against the wall and we were kissing again. It wasn't a sweet passionate kiss. It was passionate alright but it was hungry and lustful. I remember him grabbing my ass and pushing my upwards so that I would be forced to wrap my legs around him. Once he made sure I was holding on tight, he made his way upstairs to his bedroom where he set me on the bed and we proceed to continuing our make out session.

We were really into it. I took off his shirt and he took off mine. He started trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck and off to my collarbone. I was tugging on his hair with pleasure, especially when he hit my soft spot in my neck. He descended to my breasts and when he tried to take off my bra, I stop him.

"No. Not tonight. Please."

I remember starting to get up to leave but he stopped me.

"Okay but at least stay. Stay here so I can hold you in my arms.

"Okay." I smiled and we snuggled until we fell asleep, him softly singing in my ear.

I've never felt more in my place than at that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that explains why I'm laying in his bed half naked. Oh God what did I do? At least I stopped him before we got further but still. Gosh I have to get out of here.

"Why you breathing so hard babe?" I heard him say, his voice still husky with sleep. Damn he was hot.

I shoot up in sitting position and scanned the room to find my clothes. I got up to get them and said:

"Um...I...um...Sorry I got to go!" I was out the door before he had the chance to say anything.

I didn't know where I was at all so as soon as I found the front door, I started running to my left. I wanted to get away as quickly as possible from that house. I wasn't five minutes away from the house when my phone started ringing. It was Darren. *Decline*

My phone didn't stop blasting out to Darren's voice so I just closed it.

I started walking when I got to a more downtown busy street. I found a subway station and got on the first one that brought me home.

Once I got there, Kay wasn't back yet. Perfect. I didn't want to speak to anyone right now. I went to change. I couldn't stand being in something Darren touched right now. I took my phone and opened it to ask Kay when she was coming back. Bad idea. I had 21 missed calls from him and 15 text messages. I dared to read them.

DARREN: HEY Y DID U LEAVE SO QUICK?

DARREN: WHAT DID I DO?

DARREN: WHY RNT U ANSWERING? :(

DARREN: PLZ ASH... JUST ANSWER :(

DARREN: I'M SORRY :(

DARREN: PLZ TALK TO ME :'(

And they went on and on like this. And that was the last straw. I started bawling.

I didn't care about my phone blaring up anymore. I just let it rang, not bothering to look at the caller ID because I knew who it was. I sat there for hours, just crying.

I don't ever want to see him again. It will be too painful.