A Surreal Life

Chapter Three.

I walked back to the café in a zombie like mode, with the biggest smile ever. I found my friends digging in to big plates as I joined them.

"Ashley! Where the hell were you??" Kayla asked.

" I -I - I... OMG I just met Darren Criss and Chris Colfer!!!!" I blurred out.

"WHAAAAT ?? I don't believe you!"

"Well believe this!" I said handing her my now autographed book.

I saw her eyes bulge out of her head as she read the same message I had read on my way back. "To the only fan that I ever really wanted to know better, Ashley. Love you, CC ♥ ."

"WHAAAAT ??" She repeated. "You are SO full of it Ash! I can't believe it!!!"

"That is signed by Chris Colfer?! Let me see, let me see let me see!!!" Brad chimed in.

"That's not all...." I said in attempt to be mysterious. They raised their eyebrows at me.

"I have pictures and..."

"And what? Spill it out all ready I'm dying here!" Brad said.

"They gave me their phone numbers!"

"Are you fricken kidding me?!" Kayla asked while Brad was just staring at me with his mouth hanging slightly.
u
"Did you text them already?!" he urged.

"No I don't want to seem obsessed. Now let me get some food and let's go shopping!" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darren's P.O.V.

As I walked out of the coffee shop with Chris, the smile I had couldn't leave my face. Partly because I just won 50$ but also because that girl made me smile.

"Did you see that?" I asked Chris.

"See what?" he asked looking around as if he missed something.

"How that girl treated us. Even tho she asked for an autograph in return, it wasn't because that's all she wanted. She really wanted to help us. She treated us as if we were just normal people."

"Yeah I know she was so kind. And pretty. Damn that girl has fashion sense!" Chris commented. I chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm glad we gave her our numbers. She seems really nice to hang with. Well that's until we start receiving too much anonymous texts from too many different numbers like it always happen..." I said mumbling the last part with a sight. This kind of stuff always happen to me. Unless she's also famous, I can never have a relation or even a friendship with another girl without it becoming crazy.

Chris and I continued walking until we got to set. Today, we were filming the episode "The Break-ups" from season 4. Since we would be filming mostly by night, we had fittings and rehearsals all day between our day shoots.

~~Later that day~~

I was in my trailer, preparing to go film my big emotional scene with Chris when my phone buzzed.

UNKNOWN: HEY! ♥
UNKNOWN: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REALLY U!! ♥
UNKNOWN: IT IS REALLY U EH? ♥
UNKNOWN: WHY AREN'T U ANSWERING? :(
UNKNOWN: I KNEW THAT IS WAS A PHONY NUMBER! :@

DARREN: WHO R U AND HOW DID U GET MY NUMBER?

UNKNOWN: OMG HE'S ANSWERING!!! ♥
UNKNOWN: IT'S DARREN RIGHT? ♥
UNKNOWN: PLEASE TELL ME UR REALLY DARREN! ♥

DARREN: WHO R U?!

UNKNOWN: HAHAHA GOT U DARREN. IT'S ASHLEY. JUST WANTED 2 MAKE U FREAK OUT A BIT :P

DARREN: OMG ASHLEY DON'T DO THIS 2 ME! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA HAVE 2 CHANGE MY NUMBER. AGAIN! :P

ASHLEY: GOTCHA! WHAT R U UP 2?

DARREN: JUST GETTING READY TO FILM A BIG SCENE W/ CHRIS FOR GLEE. U?

ASHLEY: OMG GLEE ♥ NOT 2 STUCK UP BUT I LOVE THIS SHOW. AND NOTHING TOTALLY BORED.

DARREN: WANNA COME WATCH? :)

ASHLEY: WHAT? U SERIOUS?

DARREN: TOTALLY! CHRIS AND I WOULD BE PLEASED TO SEE U AGAIN.

ASHLEY: WOW. CAN I BRING MY FRIENDS? THEY LOVE THE SHOW 2.

DARREN: HA HA SURE. NOW GET UR ASS DOWN TO THE KARAOKE BAR ON 7TH AVENUE, NOW!

ASHLEY: OK OK! DO I NEED A PASSE OR SOMETHING 2 GET IN?

DARREN: NOPE I'LL LEAVE UR NAME AT THE GATE. HOW MAN FRIENDS?

ASHLEY: 2 :)

DARREN: OK. NOW HURRY WE START IN 1 HOUR!

ASHLEY: OK SEE U SOON XOX

DARREN: LATER :)

I smiled. I couldn't wait to see her again. I mean, she's nice and Chris and I want to be friends with her... that's all I mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 3! Chapter four should be coming either later tonight or this weekend! :)