A Surreal Life

Chapter Nine.

I can't say I have been woken by the knock on my bedroom door this morning at 9 o'clock because I never really went to bed. Planning that video was much harder than I thought it would in so little time. I still wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it exactly. I guess I'll wing it depending how I feel. Maybe I'll even ask Darren's opinion.

~~~~~~~~
[b*] Darren's P.O.V [/b*]

This morning, I woke up in a bit of a panic mode. Ashley told be yesterday to bring a suit and tie. A red tie. I have plenty of different suits in my closet so that wouldn't be a problem, but where the hell did I put that tie?!

I was creating such a rummage in my room that I didn't realize immediately that Chris was staring in my door way, a mocking smile on his lips. I was a bit surprised but he did have the key to my place to use in case of emergency. ONLY emergencies.

"Chris, how many times did I tell you to NOT use your key when it's not important?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I heard loud noises and raging... I thought maybe it was an emergency. Plus, you weren't answering your door when I knocked."

"What would you have done if, coming into my room, you would have found me in bed with a girl?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

"Well first of all, I would of found it very amusing. Contrarily too many beliefs, we gays are not repulse by a man and a woman in bed together. Second of all, I know you're not a one night stand guy and if there was a girl in your life, I would know."

Okay now he was just being cocky. I shoved him in the door way playfully.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to hang with you but I guess you're too busy doing the spring cleaning of your closet."

"Ha.Ha.Ha." I said sarcastically. "But seriously I'm sorry but I can't Chris. I'm meeting Ashley at 11 and I have to find this stupid red tie!" I threw myself on my bed and shoved my head in my hands.

"You mean this tie?" he asked raising on his tip toes a bit to reach the top shelve of my closet.

"Yes!" I exclaimed jumping up and reaching for it.

Unfortunately for me, Chris is a couple of inches taller than me and wasn't afraid to use it against me.

"Uhn Uhn Uhn! If you want it, you gotta tell me why."

I was doomed.

"I told you I'm going to see Ashley." I said avoiding his eyes.

"And why do you need a tie for that? Especially at 11 in the morning?" he asked suspiciously.

"You know what? I don't even know. I proposed myself to help with a school project and she told me too show up in a suit with a red tie." I shrugged but still avoided eye contact.

He eyed me suspiciously once again but didn't say anything. I got a suit out of what was still hanging in my closet.

"Oh no, no, no, no! You are NOT matching this STRIPPED NAVY suit with a RED tie! Here! Now, black is really too classic, especially if you don't know what you are doing so we'll go with the white shirt and gray suit. Go put it on! Quick!" he added, rushing me into my private bathroom.

"Okay, okay!"

I changed and just to piss him off a little, I make sure to take my time. When I got out, I found Chris sitting on my bed, playing with his phone.

"Thanks for helping me clean up."

"Hey! It's not my fault you caused that mess therefore, I will not be the one to clean it up." He got of the bed, crossed one of his arm and put the other one up to his chin. He motioned me to turn on myself.

"PERFECT! Now the hair..."

"Hey! What's wrong with my hair?" I asked outrageously.

"Nothing honey, nothing... I'm just wondering if Ashley will prefer the Darren hair or the Blaine hair..."

"I am keeping my Darren hair, whether you like it or not! And, I'm bringing these to finish off my look." I said grabbing my glasses off my nightstand, smiling.

"Ohhhh no you're not!"

"Ohhhh yes I am!" He plunged towards me and ripped my glasses out of my hands before I could do anything.

"Chris!"

"No Darren."

We went in the kitchen to eat and he dropped my glasses on the table. When he went to the sink, I grabbed them and shoved them in my pocket.

As I was leaving, I looked at Chris and took out my accessory.

"By the way, these are coming with me!" I winked.

The only thing I heard was Chris screaming my name in desperation.

I was now off to the shooting with Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo, finally this wasn't the video.... but next chapter will be PROMISE!!! :D