Sequel: Only Pity
Status: Yet another drabble type story

Red Lipstick

Believe me you don't know her

Harry stood in Niall's kitchen as Niall made a sandwich. Harry was busy trying to figure out what he should text Una. He didn't want to seem to clingy and he also didn't want to bug her.

"Who ya texting?" Niall asked.

Harry slipped his phone into his pocket and said, "nobody."

"We're you just checkin twitter?" Niall asked pulling a knife out of the drawer so he could cut his sandwich.

"Yep," he lied.

"Sorry couldn't make your party mate," Niall said as he walked over to the kitchen table.

"It's no big deal mate," Harry said sitting across from him.

"Did you shag anyone?" Niall asked before taking a huge bite.

"No," Harry said with an eye roll.

"No need to get annoyed I was just wondering," he said before taking another bite of his sandwich. "If you weren't shagging a fitty what were you doing?"

"I was talkin to this girl I like," Harry said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Who do you like?" Niall asked curiously.

"You don't know here," Harry said staring at his phone.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah she my tattoo artist," Harry said realizing how he could see Una again. He knew he could text her and ask her if she had any openings so he could get another tattoo. He knew while he was suffering getting another tattoo they could talk.

"Yeah I have no clue who she," Niall said not realizing the girl he had shagged a few nights back was who Harry had crush on.

Harry texted Una asking her if she had an opening next.

"Are you gonna shag her?" Niall asked raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know," Harry said smiling as he saw Una texted him back. She told him she has an appointment on Monday at one.

"Looks like I'm getting another tattoo," Harry said smirking.

"Of what?" Niall asked after taking the last bite of his sandwich.

"I'm not sure yet," Harry said realizing that he was gonna have to come up with something soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow two chapters in 24 hours.

Comment and let me know what you think so far.