Status: Currently non-active.

Pick up the Broken Pieces

Prologue

It was very dark. I climbed out of the window, in hopes just to see the park. At night . My mom said that it was beautiful, and never to go alone, but I wanted to go. We've visited the stunning park once, but during the day time. I was 7, if you're wondering. I had my bag. It had food, water, and a few other things. I made my way through the misty night, and the night time was foggy. I couldn't see where I was going. Suddenly, a bag slipped over my head, and a rope was tied around my neck. Not beautiful, since I was kind of scared of the dark.

Thrown into something, a car, I would have assumed. I was out of breath, and ashamed. Ashamed, because I had disobeyed my parents! And now, look at me! For all you know, I could've gotten raped! And trust me, it was DEFINITELY not the first time I had.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

That, was the year. I've been kidnapped ever since. Right now, I'm 14. I've gotten raped about 4 or 5 times, there's always someone new every week. They don't let us socialize. The men who kidnapped me, are very young. Probably about 2-5 years older than me. Honestly, all I can say is that I'm living in the City Of Broken Dreams. My whole picture has shattered. I've gone through 2 miscarriages. Probably going to be another. Xavier doesn't like children. I back talk him sometimes, but I know the consequences. Let me spell it out for you. If I do something wrong, 1 beating, if I get pregnant, enough beatings til I have a miscarriage! If I back talk, 1 slap. And if I try and get away? Rape. I've learned the rules. No asking for food, always wear trashy clothing, be a stripper. Basically I do what ever I'm told, no questions. You just have to learn, something the other women can't do. They don't know how to behave. We/I get fed about 1 meal a day, and sometimes they force us to hold our pee. Like really? That can damage us! Oh wait, we've already been damaged enough. I wish someone kind would come along and pick up the broken pieces, ya' know? Like for real, that's my motto. I used to believe in Hakuna Matata, but I guess we actually do have worries in the world. I can't let Xavier (my main torturer) know I'm pregnant. There's certain sections. Mansion, and each one of the men get a hall. I happen to be in Xavier's hall. The other "men" are Josh, Nathan, and Harley. Xavier gets 2 halls because he's leader. We actually have beds. The only time we really have to worry is when they are high and/or drunk. So, about the rooms, bed, dresser, and a TV. The beds are actually comfy too! The food we actually get is in high quality, and healthy, so I guess it's not that bad when you think about it. And if their in a really great mood, we get to go outside, play video games, and go out to restaurants! They make a lot of money, so it all works out. That's only sometimes. We like doing nice things because it puts them in good moods. Like baking brownies, or cleaning the whole house. But that requires working together, which isn't often because... You know.. Let's stop talking negative. Let's talk positive. No one cares about us, no one's looking for us, and we they will let us commit suicide! They know how to break, but they don't know how to pick up broken pieces at all! Didn't their parents teach them respect? Especially for women? Well, it doesn't actually matter for Nathan though. He's gay. My name is Paige Lee-Anne Jackson. Beautiful, right? Yeah, didn't think so. I'm not really pretty either. My hair is natural black, and it's usually straight because it's naturally like that. The story begins here.

"Paige!" I heard Xavier call. I stood up from my bed, and walked to the door. I practically hopped towards the stairs, my ankle still in pain.

"Yes?" I asked from the top of the stairs.

"Come here please."

"Yes sir." I replied, attempting to go down the stairs.

"Faster!" He yelled. I hurried and fell. "Ugh!" He groaned. "You stupid, clumsy, woman!"

"I'm sorry, I-I d-didn't mean to-"

"Just hush!" Randomly, Josh came down the stairs and slapped my butt.

"It's RAPE DAY!" He cackled. Rape day is every day but Wednesday. Thank God tomorrow's Wednesday! I hate rape day! Except non-rape days they can't touch us. It's a household rule.

"So go rape YOUR women! Not mine!"

"I don't belong to you!" I spat in disgust. Suddenly, my face was stinging slightly. I groaned, rolling my eyes. My body's used to the abuse, and it makes it's own pain killer basically.

"Uh, yeah you do!"

"Dude, just leave her be. After all, it is rape day, and you can rape her later."

"Nah, let's just wait." And that's how I knew to be scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Thanks to a lovely soul for commenting! *Forgets name* *Rolls eyes* I FINALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER WOO HOO!