Status: Updates may be slow

Where the Heart Is

Never Again.

"Hello?" I answered the phone. "Hi. Can you transfer me to Matt Sharp please? Right now? Thanks.” “May I ask who is calling?” I said “Julia, his girlfriend.” “Julia you left Matt” I said “Only because I thought he was going to die. Now he is not dead and I want to talk to him. Transfer me to him.” “Please hold while I transfer you to hell” I hung up the phone. "Bitch" I mumbled. "Who was that?" John asked. "Julia. His 'girlfriend'." I told him. "I always hated the girl" I smiled and nodded.

"Matty! Let's go downtown or something" I yelled from downstairs. "Errmmm. Depends on where we are gonna go" "Navy Pier. I don't fucking know. Where ever my GPS takes up how about that?" I asked. "Navy Pier sounds better. Maybe we can get on the ferris wheel and catch up?" He said walking down the stairs. "Fine with me." I looked up. "Do you have to wear that?" I said complaining about his uniform. "You never know when I am going to be called back up. Must wear it at all times. You understand right? It's apart of my job. I don't want to leave you. I never do. It's painful." He told me. Tears began forming in my eyes. "I understand" He put his hand on my cheek. "Good. Let's go before it gets crowded." I nodded.

"No Matt I don't like this it goes WAY too high!" I complained. "Oh sweetheart. Get over your fears" He told me. I smiled at him and held his hand. "So when do you go back to work?" "I'm off until you leave. I'm always off when you're here." he looked at me. "Really? I did not know that. I thought you just didn't have a job" I lightly smacked him. "Of course I have a job. That beautiful house I am staying in with John. I bought before we got together." I said. He smiled at me.

We went around on the ferris wheel about 3 times before it got dark and I started to get sick. "Are you hungry?" "Not really. I'm kind of full from that funnel cake." I said walking into the door. Pitch black. "Where is John?" I shrugged. We both walked upstairs. I opened the door. "What the fuck is this?!" I yelled. "Ohhh shit" Matt balled his hands into a fist and covered his mouth. There was John. On top of some slut who looks like she just came off of the streets. "Wow. No. I'm done" I picked my purse up and headed for the door. "Hayden! HAYDEN!" John followed me. "Come on random girl. Get dressed. Tell me where you live and I'll take you home" Matt said. "I-I didn't know he had a girlfriend. He told me that he was single." She told him. "It's alright. Just get dressed."

“Gia please don’t go.” John said to me. “You fucking slept with a random slut! I thought you loved me!" I said getting in his face. “I'm sorry! Okay I am! You having been giving me what I want lately! I love you, I do love you!” he yelled. “I love you” he said silently. I stood there. Frozen. “I love being with you. Whenever I score I think about you. Every time I look at you I find something new to fall in love with. I can't live without you." I nodded my head no. I was not buying his bullshit right now. I clenched my teeth together as tears fell down my eyes. “If I had my way I’d slit your throat with the knife that you left in my back” I turned around and walked out the door.

I jumped into my car not knowing where I was going. I was just going to drive...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little tiny update for all of those people still reading.
It's late. I'm tired. I just got back from a game so this chapter suuckss.

~Devin x