Inside Her Body

18- What?!

Sean P.O.V

It's been 2 months since that incident. I have tried everything to get her back until I've decided to make her think that i've stopped.

*flashback 1 month and 2 days*

I'm outside jill's place, I've been having a hard time focusing on my work, I don't care whats happening around me all I want is her. I was about to get out of my car when

*krrrriiiiiiinnnnngggg*

I looked at the screen and

"WHAT!?"

"LOOK SEAN I'M TIRED OF PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU! I'M PREGNANT AND I NEED YOU DAMN IT!"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT THE FREAKING FATHER OF THAT BABY HUH?! LET'S JUST WAIT FOR THE BABY TO---"

" NO! Pag Hindi ka pumunta dito IPAPALAGLAG KO TONG BATA!!! Ayaw kong magkababy ng ako Lang mag isa Ang mag aalaga! NOW! MAMILI KA SEAN, IT'S EITHER U COME HERE AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE JILL'S LIVE DOG OR WALK AWAY AND NEVER SEE YOUR BABY EVER!?"

I Was dumbfounded inside my car, may it be mine or not but it's still a life that's at stake.

"Fine. "

"That's not just not it Sean"

"WHAT ELSE THEN?"

"Marry me."

*tooot tooot tooot* she ended the call

FUCK!!! THERE'S NO WAY I'm GOING TO MARRY HER! EVEN IF IT'S GOING TO BE MY CHILD! I'm STILL GOING TO GET JILL BACK!

*krrrriiiiiinnnggg*

I answered the call without looking at the screen

"WHAT ELSE THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"

"Son"

"D-dad? I-m sorry I thought you were-"

"It's ok, I guess she told u then?"

"Told me what, bu whom?"

"The marriage plan"

"YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!" I'm so fuckin furious is my parents part of this freaking scam

"Yes, your mother and I talked to Jill about you getting back together 3 days after that night .You know how much we like her for you dave."

Upon hearing her name made me calm

"A-and?"

"I-I'm sorry Dave but her decision is final. She needed some time off. I have hired a great detective to check Jannet's pregnancy, you will have the result next 2 months from now."

"2 MONTHS?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS?! DAD I've BEEN GONE FOR 10 YEARS!! SHE'D PROBABLY HAVE MOVED ON BY THEN!"

" I know but it's a lot more complicated. We found out that she had gone out with a guy 3 days after u got drunk.There's a possibility it's his but unfortunately he's nowhere to be found. I've ordered my men to find him, but for now u need to act that you'll go for the wedding."

"Fucking bastard! Dad, how did u know about the marriage plan?"

"Dave, I'm a lot more smarter than you, I'm your father. *laughed* for now leave Jill's place and take care of our busines."

"T-thank you dad"

*end of flashback*

We're at my rest house in batangas I've been stealing looks from Jill and I can see she is too. I can't help but smile.

Jill P.O.V

Nasa Bahay kami ngaun ni Dave. Habang nasa byahe kami ilang beses kami nagkakatinginan ni dave.

Nag iinuman cla sa balcony then i decided to walk on the shore. Hindi ako mapakali kaka isip sa pag uusap namin ng ate ni dave.si cess.

*flashback last night*

I was cooking dinner when

*kriiiingggg*

"Hello?"

"Is this jill?"

"A-ate ces?" 0_0

''Yes, I'm glad u still remember my voice." Halata sa boses nia ang pagka tuwa.

"Ces I'm gonna be straight to you. I know u already know about dave's scam wedding, am i ryt?"

"Yes ate, s-scam?"

"Yes, actually I'm here to say sorry jill. I've made a huge mistake." I can feel her sincerity at bigla akong kinabahan

"What do you mean ate?"

"I'm part of it."

"Part of what?"

"All of it, but jill please listen first don't hang up"

Hindi nako nag salita at inantay ko cia mag salita, bumibilis ang tibok ng puso ko kht hnd ko pa alam

'' i ran away from home jill, you know how protective my little brother is, they're all against my relationship with atom, they warned me that they will do the best they can just to separate us, i was going to leave atom when i found out i was 2 weeks pregnant. So decided to leave just the two of us. biglaan lang lahat ng iyon,

Hindi ako naka kuha ng chance na kumuha ng pera sa mga account ko, nung gabing nawawala ako cancelled na lahat ng account ni atom. Nag trabaho cia pero hindi pa din sapat para samin.

Jannnet used to be my friend.I asked for her help, pinautang niya ako ng 2 million. Naubos lahat yon dahil ang dami naming babayarin. Nung araw na sinisingil na nia ako wala akong maipangbayad kay jannet, then she came up with the idea of me hooking dave and her up. Oo buntis siya but...but its not dave's.."

0___________0 para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig!!! Napahigpit ang hawak ko sa telepono

"Jannet came up with the idea that if i can't pay her, I'll have to give my baby to her para mag mukang anak tlga nila, alam mong halos kambal kami ng muka ni dave, pumyag ako dahil alam ko sa mga panahong iyon makakabayad nko and i don't have to give her my baby,pero hindi pla, hindi padin sapat lahat para mabayaran ko siya.

I asked 2 million from dave marami akong binalackmail sknya pero may alas nanaman si jannet laban skn,she'll tell my parents where i am. Ayaw kong magka hiwalay kaming pamilya.

I decided to tell u this dahil plano ko nang lumantad sa pamilya ko, masyado nang maraming pinag daanan c dave para sakin pati siya at ikaw nadamay. If ur wondering how i knew about what happened between u and dave, I have my ways. But jill please give my little brother another chance.''

It took me a while to speak dahil hindi ko alam kung ano ba tlga ang dpat kong gawin.

"I'm sorry ces but-"

"But what jill!? Hindi pa ba sapat ang 10 taon na nagka hiwalay kyo?! 10 taon ng pag titiis?! Ang umasa ng ganun katagal?! what do u need another 10 yrs to make up ur mind. The if another problem comes along 10 years ulit?! God jill!! I'm expecting more from u! I expected u to be more mature in this situation! Yes nagkamali ako at sinusumbatan kita ngayon but i made mistakes bcoz i FOUGHT FOR THE MAN I LOVE! kahit pamilya ko tinalikuran ko and now I'm willing to come home and face the consequences of my decisions bcoz i thought running away from it will do me good, but no it didnt! It didnt jill! Lumala lang laht.

And now what ur asking for space?! For some time off for what?! Finding youself? Bakit hindi pa ba sapat ang 10 taon paka makilala mo sarili mo and be a stronger person than u were? Jesus jill!

I've seen my brother through the worst! He's coming home late from school all drunk, he's eating like a zombie, no one can even speak to him, nawalan cia ng gana sa lahat until he reached 25 and handled the company dahil alam kong un ang gagawin niang paraan para magsama kau ulit and i was right he did.

You said u didnt want the baby to grow up to be a bastard bcoz u want the baby's family to be complete. To be honest yes its a touching thought,pero hindi pa ba sapat sayo na ikaw ang gusto ni dave na makasama? Hindi ba halata na ikaw ang gusto niyang makasama habang buhay at sayo magkaroon ng kumpletong pamilya??

He doesnt love u then he wouldnt even bother to fight for u, but u keep on pushing him away. If u think he stopped hoping and fighting for you well then ur wrong, my parents plan is to make jannet think that he's willing to marry her wag lang ipalaglag ang bata, jannet threaten him that i he doesnt stopped being a dog to u she'll kill the baby. And of course they all don't know the truth behind her BELLY. So here i am spilling it out.

SO DON'T TELL UR GOING WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE FROM KEEPING YOURSELF AWAY FROM DAVE BCOZ IM GOING TO LOCK YOU BOTH IN THE FUCKING DUNGEON UNTIL YOU BOTH GROW UP!!!

10 years of being apart is enough. Your 27 and he's 28, having your own family should be you major problem especially now that i've told its not his. Im 30 and trust me being pregnant at this age is beyond hard with all those difficulties that u have to go through and think about.

10 years of misery is enough jill, think about it."

* end of flashback*

May point si ate ces, dapat pag kakaroon na ng anak ang iniisip namin ni dave ngayon. At sapat na ang 10 taon na nagka hiwalay kami. Siguro nga naging duwag ako dahil sa nakaraan namin. Handa nakong harapin ang ngayon. Sana...sana tama ang desisyon ko.

"So she told you huh?"

Naputol ang pag iisip ko ng mag salita si dave sa likod ko.

"Yeah"

He turned me to face him and held my hands.

"Jill please, please come back. I'm willing to do anything sacrifice everything just to have you back. Jill i missed you so much! Please come back"

Dahan dahan akong tumango at

"I-i will dave"

0______0 halatang nagulat si dave sa sinabi ko.. SANA TAMA NGA ANG DESISYON KO.

"But in 1 condition''

"Yes anything! Anything jill!''

"you have to court me'' ^_________^

"Sure i can-wait WHAT?!' o.O

"You'll have to court me again" ^______^

"JILL!"

"What? your sister has a point, we're not getting any younger kaya gusto kong maranasan ulit ang ligawan,at pag nagustuhan kita, then i might as well consider you as my official boyfriend'' ^_^

"JILL! JESUS CHRIST! WE ALREADY HAD SEX A MILLION TIMES AND NOW U WANT ME TO BACK TO PHASE 1?! "

"Well its either u take it or u leave it" i said in a very seductive tone and placed my arms on his shoulders and caressed his hair

"Great!"

"Yey! So that means no kiss and no *i tiptoed and reached his ears* SEX" i licked his earlobes afterwards

~___~

"WHAT?! THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPENED WOMAN! "

ABAT!!!!! Siya tong nangliligaw pero siya masusunod?!!!!!! >.<

"SAN KA NAMAN NAKAKITA NG NAG LILIGAWAN PERO NAG SSEX HA!?"

"fine! Then i'll court you after tonight."

With that he carried me like a sack of rice and i heard him laugh

"DAVE! PUT ME DOWN!! DAVE!" i scream at him at pinag susuntok ko ang likod nia hmp! Wala man lang aray! ~__~

"DAVE I SAID PUT ME DOWN!"

"NOT UNTIL I FUCKED YOU FUCKED YOU HARD AND GIVE YOU A ROUGH SEX"

0_____0 napalunok ako sa sinabi nia god how i missed his dirty mouth before i knew it he kicked the door open and pushed me on the wall and ripped my summer dress off and kissed me hard

I responded to his kisses quickly with the same intensity and i can feel how hungry he is for my boobs and sucked it

"UGHHHH GOD DAVE!!! UHHH I MISS THIS!! UHHHH''