Inside Her Body

06- Dirty Play

''open ur legs'' i demanded

"wider'' i can see her p*ssy and i want to eat it but i must control myself to make this play dirtier.

i massage her clit while kissing her. i licked her lips her earlobe and sucked her neck.

''ughhhh dave''

i massaged her faster wile im sucking her nipple. she arched her back and im trying to arouse her more.

"dave finger me now!''

instead i massage her clit faster this time and lick her tummy all the way to her womanhood. Without a warning i pushed 2 fingers inside and she threw her head back

''ahhhhhhhhh fvck! dave faster!''

i pumped her faster while my other hand is massaging her clit. i can feel her legs shaking

"dave let me come''

"NO"

"PLEASE-UGHHHHHHHH"

"please what?"

" SHIT! -UHHHH-DAVE LET ME COME NOW PLEASE-UHHH"

" cum'' and in nano second she exploded. she closed her eyes and trying to catch her breath

"im not done" she raised her head and looked at me

"uhhhhhh" she screamed when i pushed my tongue inside her.

"dave!!! fvck uhhhhhh!!! uhh! faster!" i dug my tongue deeper and licked her faster.

"uhhhh uhhh uhhhh!!" i sucked her clit and pushed my 2 fingers again, licked her fast and i can feel shes building up again so i pumped my fingers as fast as i can and licked and sucked her.

i look at her and saw her face asking if she could cum, i slightly nod and she released all her juices.

i removed her leash and i laid down.

"pleasure me"

"h-how? i-i mean what do what me to do?"

" eat me''

she sat up and before she went down on me i pulled her right leg

"not in that position" she gave a confused look. i placed her right leg on the other side of my aceand she got what i meant. 69.

she held my dick and stroke her hands up and down. she licked the head and i twitched. i pushed my tongue inside her and she wiggled so i held her waist so cant move every time i hit her g-spot.

She placed my dick inside her mouth and move her head faster while shes stroking her hand. she licked my length and ate my balls. then she ate me faster this time without pausing.

'ughhhh jill-stop im gona cum baby'' instead she moved her mouth and hand faster and i cummed inside her mouth. she swallowed my juices and still holding my dick.

Rachel P.O.V

after i swallowed his juices i felt his dick still hard. i turned around to face, he was about to sit up when i pushed him down and slammed his c*ck inside me.

'ahhhhhhhhhh" we both moaned. pasok na pasok.

im riding him. he placed his hand on my waist and helped me fvck him. i can feel his hitting my g-spot and every time i try to slow down he pushes me up, and slam his c*ck.

he sat up and sucked my nippled while im riding him. i placed my hands on my side as a support and lift my hips and fvck him again.

"ughhh fvck jill!!! thats it! give it to me!" he said while massaging my breast.

sobrang tindi ng sensasyon na nararamdaman ko, natataaman ang g-spot ko kaya lalong gusto kong mag dahandahan but the more i move fast mas masarap.

"dave im cummin!!!uhhh uhhh uh"

"cum with me"

'ahhhhhhhhh" we both reached our climax and he pushed me deeper in his cock.

i collapsed on top of him while he's still attached.

"ur were so amazing jill!' he said and kissed my forehead.

"i know" and we laughed.

we fell asleep in that position.

---------------------------------------

VOTE