Inside Her Body

07- Meeting the Sex King

Rachel P.O.V

Its been 2 weeks since that dirty hot play. After din nun umuwi ako sa davao to visit my relatives. C dave naman may meeting sa New York.

Hindi pa kami nakakapag usap ng maayos simula nang magkita kami. Siguro ngaung pag uwi nlng namin.

Ngaun dn ang uwi ni dave pero hapon pa arrival nia.

Papunta ako ngayon sa 33rd floor. Nasa meeting room ako at inaayos ang files sa table ng biglang

*lusshhhh* nahulog ung mga papel sa loob ng folder. Tumuwad ako upang pulutin at

'ughhh'' may natamaan ang butt ko

''huh?'' i was shocked when someone spoke kaya tumalikod ako pero

*blaaagg* sobrang lapit pala nia sakn kaya tumuba kmi sa lapag at napaibabaw ako sknya

Bago pko mkpag sorry ng

" Look Ms.whoever u r, if u want sex just say so, but sad to say im pretty much busy ryt now lets fvck some other time."

WTF!? Is he kidding me?! WALANG MODO!

Tumayo ako at tinungkuran ko cia sa tiyan

"Aww what the! U know for a very thin woman like u, ur strong"

Abat!! Ako PAYAT?!?!?!? Urgh ok thats it!

"HEY MR.WANNA BE HANDSOME!! I DONT WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU, I DIDNT BUMPED YOUR SMALL BUDDY WITH MY OH SO PERFECT ASS TO HAVE SEX! I WENT HERE ALONE, I FELL ON TOP OF U BCOZ UR STANDING TOO CLOSE TO ME, GO FVCK SOMEONE WITH UR LOW LEVELED D*CK BCOZ IM NOT INTERESTED WITH SMALL PEN*S. AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, IM NOT THIN! IM FVCKING SEXY! WANNA KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?? THEN GO CHECK OUT MY OOZING FIGURE."

I said with an evil smile and I saw him frowned big time!

" R CALLING MY BUDDY SMALL HUH WOMAN?! You---"

I cut him off and said "look like ur small buddy will be hood friends with my pinky"

I chuckled sexily and walked passed him with my killer look and swayed my hips seductively. I saw his eyes widen. HUH! SERVES HIM RIGHT!

Scott P.O.V

" pre come on the meetin is today! Cge nanaman." Pangungulit skn ng kaibigan ko c Matt.

"FINE! Ugh!"

" tnx bro! The meeting will start in an hour but get ur ass there dhl alam kong mabagal kang kumilos mamaya may mahanap kpang chix at tirahin mo tumagal pa lalo hahahha"

"True! Ok im on my way" i ended the call

I walked inside the meeting rum and i wanted to sit near the aircon and i was on the edge pf the table when a woman bumped into my buddy.

Wtf! I thought i was alone inside, i didnt see her.

After she insulted me and my WHAT?! SMALL BUDDY?! FVCK! My d*ck is 8 inches and shes telling me im SMALL! Whats worst is she compared mine to her PINKY!!!?!

I did checked her out and damn she really has a goddess figure! She didnt even noticed that her blouse was open enough for me to her cleavage and damn she has PERFECT BOOBS!! I wanna suck her!

I formed and evil smile.

" LETS SEE WHOS SMALL AFTER I FVCK U" i thought.

Im gonna bed her and eat her till she explode into pieces and suck her hard!

Im gonna show her what SCOTT HICKS A.K.A SEX KING can do.

Rachel P.O.V

" woooooooooooo ueahhhhh! Come rach join us! Wag ka ngang KJ jan! Come syang ung mga lalake oh!" She said while pulling me to the dance floor.

" no its ok, i'll just be at the bar"

Nandto ako sa club ngaun, nagka ayaan kc may bagong invention nnmn na ilalabas at successful ang pag process.

Nsa bar nko at ang damin lalaking imaaligid but i ignored them, c dave lng ang gusto ko!;"")

Pero hnd pa cia nag ttxt skn o twg p ni email man lang, 1 week na kmng wlng communication at ilang araw nkong balisa so uminom ako ng uminom hanngang sa

" yeahhhh lets dance!!!!" I shouted

I dance myself out when i felt someone wrapped his arm around me

"Alone huh?"

"Yeah!"

We danced and damn hes a great dancer! I drank the whole bottle when

"Enough babe,ur gonna need ur energy for later" i couldnt see his face clearly dhl nahihilo ma dn ako and he turned my back on him and i moved my hips very seductively then i thought of a nasty idea.

I pushes ass into his buddy and danced him there

"Yghh fvck" he grabbed my waist trying to move me away from him but i even pushed harder till i felt his buddy HARD! i can his HUGE!

He's still trying his best to move me when i forced my ass to him and move faster around his d*ck until i noticed him slap his forhead and breath heavily

Im smiling inside and i was shocked when he gripped my arms and turned me to face him and kissed me hungrily! It was a very different kiss! His kisses os inviting me to want more of him!

I placed my hand around his nape and caressed his hair and i can feel his hand squeezin my mountains.

He then grabbed me outside the bar and next thing i knew we were making out in his car.

'we better get to my pad woman! before i take you right now, right here!" he said while holding my face. i fell asleep in his car.

When i felt him kissing me again. We're inside the elevator, and before it closes he attacked my lips once again and carried me pushed me in the wall and encircled my legs around his waist. I can feel how much he likes my breast.

and when the elevator opened, we wade our way to his pad not breaking the kiss. Then i felt him laid me down on the bed and kissed me downwards. I was suprised when he didnt ripped my clothes and sucked my nipples.

Pag gantong naggigigil na kmi ni dave pareho sinisira na nia ang suot ko. I was taken a back when he just skipped my breast and kiss me downwards.

then it hit me, THIS IS NOT DAVE! HIS NOT DAVE!!!!!

THEN WHO'S THIS GUY IM MAKING OUT WITH??????????

------------

VOTE & COMMENT PO :)