Status: Updates every Thursday. (I'll try this schedule.)

Turn the Page

I.

"Haha! Stop it! Niall!!! AH!" I laughed and tried to escape my boyfriend's grasp as he tickled me. We were sitting on his couch. I was in my pajamas still. Niall and I had just woke up.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Niall called for them to come in. I gasped and looked at him.
"You didn't lock the door last night?" I asked. He smiled.
"Nope." I glared at him as he grabbed my legs and sat me on his lap. I continued watching the tv as the person Niall invited in, entered the room. When I looked up, my breath caught in my lungs. My heart constricted uncomfortably in my chest. I took a deep breath and stared at the mysterious boy in front of me. He stared right back. Niall pushed me slowly off his lap. It didn't phase me at all and I just continued staring.

"Uh, Harry?" Niall asked, snapping us out of our staring contest. My heart was beating so rapidly, I thought the Empire State building could hear it. We were, after all, on the other side of the world, in London.

"Yeah, mate. What's up?" Harry spoke and it just made my mouth water at his sexy, deep, and raspy voice. I looked down, blushing at the sudden naughty thoughts that filled my head.

"Well, Haz, this is my girlfriend Skylar Drabing. Sky for short." Niall introduced us. I smiled and held out my hand for Harry to shake. He took it and brought me to my feet, before hugging me and letting his hand drift down to my bum. My eyes widened and I barely audibly gasped.
"Nice to meet you, Sky." Harry purred my name, sending a small chill down my spine. I pulled away and Niall's jaw had hardened as he stared deadly at Harry.

"Harry, can I talk to you for a moment?" Niall asked and I just sat down again and blankly stared at the wall, not having enough focus to watch and follow the pictures on the television. Niall and Harry had exited the room and I reached for my phone to call my best friend.

"OMG! Girllll! How you doing?!" She cried into my ear. I laughed and smiled at the crazy enthusiasm of my BFF, Charlie.
"Charlie! Chillax, I got an important subject to talk about! It's about a certain, Harry Styles, heard of him?" I asked, sitting back and trying to think of how to explain what just happened over the phone.
"Uhmm, who hasn't!? Especially since you're dating 1/5 of the boyband he's from! So what about him?" She asked.

"Well, I just met him for the first time and I mean, I've seen pictures, but I never expected to flip out because he's hot in person!!! When I saw him, my heart decided to take a joy ride on a machine gun!! Then, he went to give me a hug and his hand was on my bum! What do I say to him? I don't usually have this problem. But, this problem hasn't been one because I have Niall, and I'm happy with him and now...ughhh! What do I do?" I spat out quickly, hoping that Charlie would be able to catch up.

"Uh, well, this is one of those moments...when I don't have any clue what to tell you." She said, and my heart sank alongside the Titanic. The boys emerged, looking a bit more flustered than when they first went into the other room.
"Everything alright?" I asked, looking at them suspiciously. They nodded.
"Hey, Char, I gotta go." I said into the phone and I heard her sigh.
"Look, just remember that Niall stole you away first and if you want Harry then tell Niall and don't leave him out of the loop. You gotta trust him, more than you realize you do, or you can jeopardize your relationship..." Charlie told me and I understood perfectly. So that's what I told her and we ended the call.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked and I quickly looked at Niall with a puzzled expression. He sighed.
"We have to go to New York and we'll be staying at Harry's flat because I don't have one there...that's why Harry's here...but the good news is YOU CAN COME!!!!" Niall said and my eyes lit up and I jumped up and hugged Niall then hugged Harry and ran to my room to pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the beginning. Tell me what you think!!!
Comment, subscribe, recommend!

ATTENTION: I have recently changed this rating to 'R' so just a warning for any future readers and subscribers.