Status: Updates every Thursday. (I'll try this schedule.)

Turn the Page

III.

I woke up feeling fully-rested and ready for action. Unfortunately for me, Niall was not happy with me.
"So, the first time we go out together as a couple and the pictures are taken of you in Harry's arms." Niall spits at me. I glare and look down.

"So you're mad at me because your best friend carried me to my bed because I was tired? How selfish and self-absorbed is that!?" I asked, glancing at him and then looking down again. Niall sighed and looked at me with regret.

"I'm sorry...I'm overreacting...I didn't mean to..." He apologized to me, taking my hands and lacing our fingers together. He gave me puppy dog eyes and I sighed and rolled my eyes in defeat. He pulled on my hands and crashed our lips together.

He pressed me against the bed, letting his hand wonder down my body and towards the hem of my shorts. He slid his hand slowly up them to my underwear. I shivered and gasped slightly in response. He started to move his hand close to the center and my body started to shake lightly in anticipation.

Just as his fingers had slipped inside my underwear there was a knock at the door. We broke apart, breathing heavily. The door opened without permission and Niall shot off the bed so fast, he fell over. Zayn glanced at the mess Niall made whilst falling and chuckled.

"Management would like to speak to you two." Zayn said with a smile.

Niall glared lightly and got up, fixing his shirt and shooing Zayn out.

"Yeah, well, we'll be right on that. Thanks for knocking Zayn. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to have sex with my girlfriend. Bye!" Niall said, shoving Zayn out the door and locking it behind him. He turned to me and smiled widely.

I sat up on the bed, raising myself to sit on my knees. I removed my shirt and smiled back.
"Did I just hear you say something about sex?" I asked innocently. Niall's eyes darkened with lust. He nodded and removed his shirt as well.

A few moments later he thrusted inside me going deeper every time.
"Oh Niall, you naughty naughty boy!" I exclaimed and we both laughed loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a short one but I wanted to add a little sex in there with Niall!