Status: I can't guarantee quick updates but hang in there please!

Love is Dangerous

06

"Do you really have to go?" Tony whined about my date as he tugged on my belt loops, pulling me to him.
"Yes, Tony, I can't just blow him off that easily," I told him.
"Yes you can," He whined again, I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Nope," I smiled.

I pecked his nose sweetly before going towards my closet and picking out something to wear. I chose a pink dress with a beautiful print of cute black hearts, then a light beige coat to go over it, my light pink Jeffrey Campbell Lita's and a flower crown. I checked the time on my phone to realize I only had about twenty minutes before John would be knocking at the door waiting for me, so I made my way back into my room after getting dressed in the bathroom and found Tony standing in front of the full length mirror placed in one corner of the room, looking at himself in it with a neutral expression.

"What's up Tone?" I asked as I popped up behind him.
"Nothing, just tired," He shrugged.

Tony turned around and looked me up and down, a smirk played on his lips.

"Tony, you should get going now, John will be here any minute," I told him.
"Don't go, Charlotte," He murmured.
"Tony-"

Just as I was about to tell him I had to go once again, the doorbell rang and I placed my finger over his mouth to hush him.

"I'm going now, you stay here until I leave,"
"Okay," He nodded.
"Okay?"
"Okay," Tony smiled.

I kissed him goodbye and headed out of my room, down the hallway to answer the door, when I opened it John flashed me an incredibly adorable smile, he was wearing a maroon 'HUF' shirt, CHINOS as the last time I saw him, a blue hoodie and white vans that looked really good on him.

"Hi, John," I smiled.
"Hey, you look great, Charlotte," John blushed.
"So you're John," I heard Tony say from behind me, I spun around and glared at him to which he only replied to by chuckling and walking over to John and I.

"Who're you...?" John asked Tony awkwardly.
"Tony. Tony Perry," Tony smirked as he put his arm around my shoulders.
"Um-"
"Tony's a friend of mine," I cut John off quickly.
"Yeah, we're really close friends," Tony grinned proudly.

I turned my head and stared at him, anger was boiling through my brains, not only was he making the situation incredibly awkward but ruining my chances of getting a good fuck that night, not to mention making me look bad.

"Close?" John blinked.
"Really close," Tony winked and pressed me closer to him.
"Yeah, he's like my brother," I smiled tightly; trying to fix the situation.
"Hmm, I wouldn't say that, Charlotte," Tony started laughing, "That'd be incest,"
"Tony!" I yelled angrily.
"What? I'm just saying the truth," Tony said innocently.
"Charlotte are you with this guy?" John asked me in confusion.
"With him?" I laughed looking at Tony, "No, we're not together-"
"We're not together but we still fuck constantly," Tony cut me off, glaring coldly into my eyes.
"Are you serious?" John asked indirectly with his eyes wide in shock.
"John-"
"I'll be leaving..." John said as he turned around.
"John, wait! I'm-"
"Low? Yeah, you've got that right,"

I watched John get in his car and drive off, his words stung like a bee because it was true, I was low, I went around with guys all the time and I shouldn't of agreed to going out with John just to get sex afterwards. I felt like such an idiot and dirty, my heart was racing as I started to hate myself, the worst part is that, that only happened because Tony decided to become a dick and say those things for what reason? Just because I guess.

"What the fuck was that, Tony!?" I growled once I was back to my normal self.

My hands hit Tony's chest with force, pushing him back a little against the white wall, he just stared at me with a cold look in his eyes, I was angry at him for doing what he did, he didn't just make me seem low but more like a complete whore. I knew that he was jealous I was going on a date with John but I still didn't know why he even cared so much, it wasn't like he didn't go on dates with other girls too so why was he being such a bitch about me?

"You made me look like a whore, Tony!" I yelled at him.
"That wasn't my intention," Tony sighed.
"Well, fuck your intention! Why do you even care so much!?"
"I told you I didn't want you going out with him!" Tony snapped.
"Who I go out with should be none of your business! I told you it was just for tonight too!"
"Well I obviously don't give a fuck, Charlotte," He told me.
"You go out with girls all the time and you don't see me interrupting you or anything!" I groaned angrily.
"I haven't gone on a date in a week, nor have I fucked anyone else, it's been you this whole time!"
"Well maybe not now but next week you will-"
"I don't fucking want- You really don't get it do you, Charlotte?"
"Get what?" I asked him a little less angrily.
"Why I did that! Why I haven't slept with anyone else even when I had the chance, you don't fucking get it!" Tony yelled, "I'm going," He told me.

Tony pushed me away lightly before heading out the open door, I turned around and stared after him, a long frustrated sigh left my lips and my legs began to move in his direction until I was running to his car and screaming his name before he got inside because we never had a fight before and I didn't want to end the night on it, I could just feel us drifting away after that and I didn't want that to happen.

"Tony! Stop!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me, his expression was once again as neutral as it was back in my bedroom when I walked in on him looking at himself in the mirror.

"Tony... I'm sorry, I was just-"
"No, don't say you're sorry, it's all my fault," He sighed.
"I yelled at you first," I told him as I got closer to his chest and pressed my fingertips lightly over it.
"You had a good reason too... I don't know what came over me but when I saw you two talking at the door I lost it, I should of just stayed in your room," Tony groaned.
"Why are you so jealous, Tone?" I asked him.
"I- I have to go, Charlotte,"
"Nuh-uh, don't try to change the subject. Tell me, c'mon, please," I begged and pressed my body to his.
"Charlotte-" He choked, "I really just need to get out of here right now, I'll talk to you tomorrow,"
"Tony-"
"I promise. I'll call you."

Tony pried my hands off of him gently and pushed me away from him and the car slightly, he got in his car and drove off immediately. I was left in the cool night all by myself with these crazy thoughts running around in my head, what was wrong with Tony? Seriously, that's all I wanted to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Charlotte's outfit: hereeeeee

So it's short but I'll be posting the next chapter today because it's kind of a filler! :D
Tell me what you thought and yadayadayada haha, thank you for reading!