I Won't Give Up

Chapter 1

Flashback 2 and a half years ago:

Jessica's P.O.V

"Har-r-rr-yy st-o-o-p-pp tickling me,"

"Say, I Jessica Tomlinson love you Harry Styles forever and always,"

"No," I said giggling.

"Yes and then I'll stop,"

"Fine, I Jessica Tomlinson love you Harry Styles forever and always," I said and he stopped tickling me and layed next to me on the bed. I turned to face him. He kissed my lips.

"I love you Jess forever and always,"

"I love you too Harry forever and always,"

Present:

I looked out the window of the train thinking about the last time I saw and spoke to Harry. It's been almost three years. We haven't spoke to each other in almost three years. I am going to London to live with my brother Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend Eleanor. I don't want to go, but my mom is making me and Louis wants me closer to him. I don't want to see him. I don't want to see the guy I still love. The guy who broke my heart. The guy who cheated on me.

Louis forgave him for what he did. It's been three years. I should forgive him too, but I can't. He knew about my past with boy, but he still did the same thing they all did to me. It hurt the most when he cheated because I found out that I was pregnant. I was three months pregnant when I left. I only told my mom and Louis. He was angry when he found out, but he didn't tell Harry I told him not to. I kept the baby even though it was a constant reminder of Harry. I even gave her the name he wanted to name his first girl. Darcy Anne. Louis and Eleanor come to visit whenever they have time. Darcy is almost three.

"Mommy, are we mowing with wuncle Lou and aunt Eleanor," she asked is her baby voice?

" Yeah baby we are," I said.

"Why," she asked curiously. She is so curious about everything.

"They want us to be closer and you get to see them everyday." I said

"Will I get to see daddy," she asked.

" I don't know baby maybe." I said. I told Darcy who her dad was. I didn't want her to grow up thinking her father didn't want her. I didn't want her to be sad when she sees other little girls with there daddy's. I wanted her to know it was ok not to have a dad. Whenever she see him on TV and looks at picture of him her face lights up. She get so excited just seeing him. I was brought out of my thought when Darcy asked a question that broke my heart to hear her ask.

"Mommy, why don't daddy love me," she asked. My heart broke hearing her say that.

"Darcy daddy doesn't know who you are yet," I told her. She looked sad when I said this.

"How cwome daddy doesn't know me," she asked?

"I left before I knew I was going to have you. Daddy didn't know." I said.

"Why did you leave daddy," she asked?

"Daddy hurt me my heart, but mommy still loves him. I bet when your daddy meets you he will love you just as much as he loved me," I said smiling at her.

"Weally," she said in her baby voice.

"Really," I told her. She smiled. I smiled back at her.

"Mommy I'm tired," she said.

"Go to sleep we'll be at Uncle Louis' and Aunt Eleanor's soon." I said to her rubbing her head to help her fall asleep. Light snores were coming from Darcy. She is like Harry in so many ways. She makes the same pout face as him, she has his curls, she has his eyes, she has his smile and his laugh. She is his little twin.

1 hour later:

Darcy and I have arrived in London. Eleanor I picking us up at the train stations because Louis and the boys have interviews today. I know the boys know I'm here. I wonder if anyone told Harry I was coming? I was pulled out of my thought by hearing someone yell my name and Darcy's name.

"JESSICA, DARCY!!!" I turned and saw Eleanor running towards us.

"Auntie Eleanor," Darcy said running to her.

"Eleanor," I yelled running to her.

"How have my two favorite girls been," she asked?

"We good," Darcy said smiling. Eleanor picked her up and carried her to the car. Louis bought her a car seat and everything else she needs. We arrived at the house 20 minutes later.

"I'll show you where your rooms are and where everything is," Eleanor said.

"This is the kitchen, the movie room, the game room, the backyard, the pool, andthat's about tit for downstairs. Let go upstairs. This is mine and Louis' room. next to it is Darcy's room, and this is your room. Right across from Darcy's. Each room had it's own bathroom." There was a room next to mine and Eleanor didn't tell me who's it was. I was about to ask, but Darcy started talking.

"Mommy I going to way down. I tired still," she said yawning.

"Okay, baby. Auntie Eleanor and I will be downstairs if you need us."

"Okay," she said and gave me a hug and kiss and layed down. Eleanor and I went down stairs. It was silent. It was like she was hiding something from me.

"Who's bedroom is next to mine," I asked? She looked at me like she was sorry, and I knew why. It was Harry's room.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"When were you going to tell me, when I saw him here. You and Louis both know I want nothing to do with him. You both know I'm still broken. You know I still love him. Why wouldn't you tell me," I asked?

"If we told you, you wouldn't have moved in with us. You need to get over what happened. It's almost been three years Jess. He needs to know about his daughter. He needs to know about Darcy. Don't do this for your self, Louis, or me, but do it for Darcy. Let Harry be there for her. Let him be a father." she said. I knew she was right, but I wish she wasn't.

"I wish you weren't right. I don't know if I can. How can I just be ok with what happened? You know how my past was and so did he, but he still hurt me anyway. Does he know I'm here?"

"Jess, you need to talk to him. I know you don't want to, but you need too. We didn't tell him you were coming. If he knew you were coming he would have left. You both need to grow up and move on. I know it's going to be hard, but Darcy is almost three. She needs both her parents. Jess I know Harry still loves you. He regrets hurting." she said

"If he regretted hurting me we would till be together. We would be raising Darcy together. I wouldn't be so heart broken. Darcy wouldn't ask why her dad doesn't love her." I yelled. She looked at me and came closer. She wrapped me in a hug.

"I know, but he knows how stubborn you are. He knows you can hold a grudge. He knows it was a horrible thing to do." she said.

"I'm going to go unpack." I said to her. She shook her head ok. I went upstairs and unpacked everything in mine and Darcy's room. I was done an hour later. Darcy was up from her nap.I got her out of her bed and she sat in my lap. I heard the door close down stairs and I hear Louis voice.

"Darcy uncle Louis is home," I told her. She jumped around. I picked her up and ran down stairs.

"Wuncle wou!" she yelled. I put her down and she ran to him. He picked her up and hugged her.

"Darcy, I've missed you!!" He said.

"I wissed you too," she said. He put her down and I ran to him.

"Lou, I've missed you,"

"I've missed you too," he said. It was silent, then I heard the same husky voice I feel in love with.

"Jess..." I turned around and saw Harry holding hands with another girl. My heart broke even more.

"Harry..." I said quietly. Everyone was starring at the two of us.

"Daddy!!" Darcy screamed. He looked down at her, then up at me. I had tears in my eyes. He picked her up.

"Jess, why didn't you tell me," he asked? I shook me head.

"I'm sorry. I can't..." I didn't finish my sentence. Tears were pouring down my eyes and I ran out of the house.

Harry's P.O.V

I heard two people coming down the stairs.

"Wuncle wou!" one yelled. I turned around and it was a little girl who looked to be about three.

"Darcy, I've missed you!!" He said. Her name is Darcy that's what I want my first daughter's name to be.

"I wissed you too," she said. He put her down and another girl ran to him.

"Lou, I've missed you," It wouldn't be could it. I turned around and saw the girl I'm madly in love with, but I broke her heart.

"I've missed you too," he said. It was silent, then I spoke.

"Jess..." She turned around and looked at my hand, which was holding Caroline's

"Harry..." she said quietly. Everyone was starring at the two of us.

"Daddy!!" the little girl screamed. I looked down at her, then up at Jessica. she had tears in my eyes. I picked her up.

"Jess, why didn't you tell me," I asked? She shook me head.

"I'm sorry. I can't..." shedidn't finish my sentence. Tears were pouring down her eyes and she ran out of the house.

I have a daughter. She never told me. I wouldn't blame her for not telling me. I broke her heart. I looked down at Darcy who was smiling at me. She had my eyes, my smile, and my curls. She was a mini me. I smiled back at her.

"Daddy," she said?

"Yeah" I said

"Mommy swaid you hurt her heart. Why?" she asked. My heart sunk a little.

"I don't know Darcy. I made a big mistake, but I love your mommy very much," I whispered in her ear and she smiled.

"Do you wove me," she asked in her cute little baby voice?

"Of course I love you," I said to her. That was the truth. Even though I didn't know my own daughter I loved her with all of my heart.

"I'm going to go look for Jessica," Louis said.

"No I'll do it," I said

"Harry I don't think it's a good idea. She.." I cut him off.

"I know. Fine you go find her. I'll stay her with Darcy." I said. He shook his head then left.

"Harry baby, let's go to bed," Caroline wined.

"I can't right now," I said.

"Why," she whined.

"Well if you didn't realized I'm taking care of my daughter," I said.

"Whatever I'm going home," she said

"Good," I said thinking I said it quietly, but said it loudly.

"What did you say," she said?

"I said good. Leave. I don't even like you." I yelled.

"Whatever Harry. Bye." She said and stormed out.

"I want mommy," Darcy said crying. I held her in my arms.

"She'll be home soon," I said to her. She closed her eyes and snuggled up to me. I hummed isn't she lovely and her light snores took over the quiet. I smiled down at her. Maybe this was supposed to happen. Maybe I'm supposed to realize Jessica is the one. Maybe I can get her back. I want her back, no I NEED her back!
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!! :)