I Won't Give Up

Chapter 2

Louis' P.O.V

I've been looking for Jessica for half an hour. I was walking passed a park when I heard someone sniffling. I walked closer and saw Jessica sitting on the swings crying. I guess she heard me coming because she looked up.

"Jessica don't be mad at me. I wanted to tell you he lived with us, but then you wouldn't ahve come and stayed." I said.

"I'm not mad at you I'm mad at him."

"Jess, I know you're mad at him, but you need to talk about things. By the looks of it he wants to be in Darcy's life and you're going to have to work things out. I know you two love each other, but maybe it's not meant to be right now. Maybe your main priority right now is taking care of Darcy." I said.

"Can we just go home," she asked?

"Alright lets go home," I said.

Jessica's P.O.V

I've been sitting at this park for half an hour. I heard someone walking behind me and it was Louis.

"Jessica don't be mad at me. I wanted to tell you he lived with us, but then you wouldn't ahve come and stayed." he said.

"I'm not mad at you I'm mad at him."

"Jess, I know you're mad at him, but you need to talk about things. By the looks of it he wants to be in Darcy's life and you're going to have to work things out. I know you two love each other, but maybe it's not meant to be right now. Maybe your main priority right now is taking care of Darcy." He said and he was right. I hate when he's right!

"Can we just go home," I asked?

"Alright lets go home," He said. It took us 15 minutes to get home. When we walked in the door Eleanor and Harry were still up. They both looked at me.

"Where's Darcy," I asked?

"She's sleeping," Harry replied.

"Okay," I said walking away.

"That's all you have to say," Harry said.

"There's nothing I want to say to you. Just leave me alone," I said.

"Jess, we need to talk," He said. I was getting really annoyed now.

"No we don't. The less I have to talk to you the better it is for the both of us." I said and walked up to my room. I heard someone's foot strps behind me. I wlked into my room and the person followed me.

"Jessica stop ignoring him. You two have a child together you're going to have to talk sometime." Eleanor said.

"I chose later," I said.

"Why are you acting like this? I know he hurt you Jess, but I know that you also still love him. Stop trying to put up this act like you're fine when I know your not. Just talk to him. I'm not saying forgive him, but just talk to him Jess, he's not going wait forever." She said. I knew she was right.

"What am I supposed to say to him?" I asked.

"I don't know Jess, but all I know is you can't keep ignoring him." She said.

"Fine where is he," I asked?

"He's in his room I think!" She said. I walked out of my room and walked like a foot to Harry's room. His door was closed, so I kicked on it. A few seconds later he answered it.

"We do need to talk," I said and walked in his room. I sat in his bed. He closed the door and sat next to me. It was silent for awhile. He broke the silence.

"How have you been," he asked?

"The truth or a lie," I asked?

"The truth," he said.

"I've been getting through everything a day at a time.how have you been," I asked.

"Good, but I could be better," he said.

"Jess look I..." I cut him off before he could speak any further.

"I know you're sorry for everything. You didn't mean for it to happen. You still love me. I've heard it all before." I said.

"Jess look at me. I love you so much. When I cheated in you with Caroline it was the biggest mistake of my life." He said.

"If it was the biggest mistake of your life why didn't you come after me? Why are you with her?" I asked.

"Jess you're stubborn and hold grudges for long periods if time. I know you. I'm not with Caroline." He said.

"If you're not with her the why was she here," I asked?

"Jess I..." He said, but paused.

"It's ok to move on Harry. It's ok to love someone else." I said tearing up.

"Jess.... Please don't so this," he said tearing up as well.

"I'm not doing anything. I'm just saving us both more heart break then we've already been through. Let just focus on Darcy now. Later we can focus on this while situation. She's our number one priority right now, okay."I said walking towards the door.

"Jessie..." He said. He's the only one that calls me that. My tears started coming down my face. I turned around.

"What," I whispered?

"I love you'" he said. I looked at him.

"I know. I love you too, but I can't do this. I can't forgive you that easily. I need time. Please understand that." I said to him.

"I do." He said and I walked out of his room. I went back into my room and laid on my bed and close my eyes and started drifting to sleep.

The next morning:

"Mommy time to get up," I heard Darcy yell and jumped on my bed.

"Darcy I said to wake up mommy nicely. Jumping on her isn't waking her up nicely." I hard Harry say

"Sowwy daddy," Darcy said.

"It's okay baby. Mommy isn't mad at you. Mommy loves you," I said to her.

"I wub you too mommy," she said smiling and kissing my cheek. She got off my bed and went into her room. It was Just Harry and I in my room. It was an awkward silence.

"No one is home, so I made breakfast if you want any," he said and left my room. I got up and went and got ready for the day. After I got dressed I went down status and had breakfast that Harry made. He made pancakes my absolute favorite. I sat done and ate them. Harry and Darcy walked into the kitchen as I was eating.

"Mommy can you and daddy wake me to the wark," she asked?

"If daddy wants to go to the park with us he can. Why don't you ask him." I said.

"Daddy do you want to go to the wark with me and mommy," she asked him?

"Sure, I'd love too," he said. We walked to the park. I was holding one of Darcy's hands and Harry was holding the other. We looked like one happy family, but in reality we were unhappy. It was all a show for Darcy. It was so Darcy felt like she had a family. She was the number one priority. I can't be selfish and not let Harry be in her life. She needs her daddy. Hopefully her daddy will stay around because once she is attached to someone or something and it leaves her she is devastated. Harry better not break her three year old little heart. He better prove to me that this was the right thin to so. I jaunt hope he can do it and not leave. I hope I can trust him again, but for eight now Darcy is our responsibility. She's the one that matters. She our little girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!!