For Love or Honor

Sleepy Wonders

Before I knew it I was fast asleep with Mikey’s arm around my waist. Causing me to be right by him as he drove in the little, dingy, pickup truck that belonged to us.

I was asleep for what seemed like forever. I was comfortable, and I felt safe next to the man I loved so much. I awoke with a start as Mikey kept whispering subliminal messages in my left ear. These included “kiss me”, and “wake up my love”. His arm was still snaked around me and he was leaning really close. Like always, glasses on the bridge of his nose. So what do I do? I do what he says. I wake up, and kiss him. What was just gonna be a peck on the lips turned into a deep, passionate kiss. It was broken up by two things. For one, we needed air. The other, there was a tapping at the window, I blushed and rolled it down. Standing there, clad in his uniform was my, soon to be, brother-in-law. One of my best friends, Gerard. Mikey’s big brother.

“Lets see what we have here,” he mocked “You two are too young to be out this late, and did you know that you can be given a ticket for an offence like public indecency?” he smirked. Mikey leaned over me and responded.

“Officer, what ever do you mean? That wasn’t PI, this is PI.” He cupped my face in his hands and passionately kissed me again. Gerard just stood there, shaking his head.

“Mikes, mom’s waiting, and I’m not kidding. She is worried sick.” The annoyance said, breaking us up a second time. Mikey just shook his head and got out of the truck, and quickly came over to my side and opened the door. Before I could step out he picked me up, again bridal style.

“Come on slowpoke.” He joked, as he shut the door with his foot. “Lets get out of this weather and out of this uniform.” He said smirking. I just nodded and smirked back. We got to the door, and all of a sudden, it bursts open revealing Mrs. Way with the goofiest smile plastered on her face as she hugged both of us, together
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot, finally back, and as a preasent, A NEW CHAPTER, enjoy, and comment please