Status: Active-Updates faster with feedback!

The Life May Leave My Lungs But My Heart Will Stay With You.

We're Going Nowhere.

~Chlo's POV~

"Thankyou Chlo!" The small girl infront of me squealed.
"You're welcome." I laughed and waved as the group weaved their way back through the crowds of people. I kept myself busy on merch a lot of the time. Over the years I've become more connected to the fans, they really do get involved in your personal lives. It was around 6pm now and the guys were onstage, I hadn't seen Oli all day, which was rare. Our tent was pretty quiet so I decided to rush off and try and catch the end of their set. I spoke to a few people on the way, when I arrived I noticed the boys were already on the last song of the set I knew so well. I sighed slightly as they prepared to come offstage, yet my smile was restored at the sight of Oli coming my way.
"Where've you been all day you little bastard?" I laughed as he wrapped his skinny arms around me.
"Pleasing the people."
"Please me instead." He winked causing me to swat his chest.
"You were totally asking for that." He pouted. I shook my head pulling him by his sweaty shirt and attaching his lips to mine.
"I understand you two have been apart for an afternoon but we have plans to go see the guys in Pierce The Veil." Matt N announced after a few moments.
"Shit yeah." Oli mumbled lacing his fingers in mine. We walked behind the rest of the guys, catching up on our own days.
"So what are we doing?"
"Going to see Pierce The Veil's set, they're sick guys." He hummed. We walked contently the rest of the way until we arrived at our destination, main stage. Clearly the set had already started, the crowd were warmed up.

I took it upon myself to observe the four men onstage. The singer, they were all obviously of a Latin decent, he was adorable, yet sounded very wise and passionate, which gave me a good impression instantly. I find that there's too many bands that care for the money, fame and the attention.
The bass player, he had a childlike demeanour about him, he was so energetic.
The drummer, that already I know was a sibling to the singer. Covered head to toe in tattoos, was majorly attractive, bearing in mind his talent.

And then there was the final member, the lead guitarist, edging closer to side stage I got a better look at him. Throwing his head back exposing his tattooed body, also highlighting the passion he possessed onstage, he mimed the words to the crowd, they looked up at him like he was their God. And he was most definitely the most attractive member in.....Jesus Christ, I pulled my self from my over observant thoughts. Moulding into Oli's side, feeling more at ease. For the rest of the set I tried distancing my gaze from the guitarist, purely because that's where it always seemed to fall. It's not weird to find someone else attractive when you're in love with someone else, but this man was mysterious to me, which was a threat. Soon they were running offstage and greeting the boys.
"Hey man, you know Chlo." Oli greeted the singer, motioning towards me.
"I'm Vic, it's nice to finally meet you."
"You too. Great set." I smiled. I met the rest of the guys, Mike and Jaime. The mysterious man briefly greeted the guys and then his gaze fell on me, he looked me up and down slowly causing me to fold my arms over my chest consciously. He seemed to be amused by my nervous reaction when he looked up smirking.
"I'm Tony Perry." He announced profoundly, running a hand through his hair.
"Um, Chlo." I replied, trying to act natural, his hard stare made me uncomfortable. I felt myself move closer to Oliver without even realizing. Tony laughed to himself sarcastically, rolling his eyes, not subtly I might add. Everyone else was too engrossed in the other guys to notice me and Tony, but before anything else could happen he was walking away.
"What an asshole." I muttered to myself.
"What babe?" Oli turned to me.
"I- nothing."

~Tony's POV~
When I heard the guys clambering back into the bus I turned up the volume on my iPod up to drown them out. For a few minutes they left me on my own, until I felt a couch pillow hit the back of my head. I shot round pulling my headphones out of my ears, raising my eyebrows at them.
"So...seeing the guys in Bring Me was good, right?" Vic asked sheepishly, I knew they were just trying to make conversation.
"I guess. That girlfriend was a bore though." I mumbled standing to walk out of the room.
"What? Chloe? She was really nice, you didn't even speak to her properly!" Vic answered.
"I did." I spat.
"You probably scared her!" Jaime blurted out, referring to my mood.
"Look man, you can't get hung up over some bitch that cheated on you and was no good for you in the first place!" Mike stated bluntly.
"Mike!" Vic objected. They continued arguing between themselves.
"Fuck this."

I mumbled, grabbing my sunglasses and stormed off the bus. I couldn't get peace anywhere, and obviously I spoke too soon because instantly I collided with someone.
"Fucking hell." A familiar strong English accent cursed. I pulled my glasses down slightly to see them. Chlo. I sighed loudly.
"Ugh, you again." She huffed.
"We'll you're not exactly a ray of sunshine to run into love." I retorted, mocking her.
"Oh, shut up you ignorant bastard."
"Ouch. Here's me thinking you're quiet and boring." I said faking a hurt expression with my hand on my heart, she rolled her eyes.
"No boyfriend?" I asked.
"Of course he's standing right next to me say 'Hi' you dumb shit."
"Calm your shit princess." I shouted, holding my hands up.
"God you're so full of it. Even Vic had to apologize for your obnoxious behavior before." She seethed getting in my face.
"You don't even know me!" I retorted.
"What, are you sad that you're alone? No wonder your girlfriend broke up with you, you have no idea how to treat a girl." She shouted, looking guilty a few moments later.
"Fuck you, you little bitch." I spat pushing past her and stomping away.

When I got far enough away, I turned around plopping down on a random bench. I could still see her, standing in the same spot before stomping away frustrated. Soon enough she found Oli, roughly pulling him towards her kissing him. I tried pulling my gaze from the couple as their encounter got more heated. Luckily before I gave into the urge of face planting the floor, I heard an excited group of fans call out my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO CHILDREN.
Basically I update this one then I update the other!!!
I hope you like it so far, I know the chapters are short-ish and maybe a bit boring but shits kicking off in the chapter be excited!!!
COMMENTS!?xo