Status: In progress but looking for feedback. The Prologue has been trimmed! More chapters coming soon :)

Always Anyways...

Prologue: Lovesong

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again


When we are alone, its the only time we truly have. Its precious and rare. Its the moments I live for....when we speak open and honestly to each other...when our connection is so tight, I could reach out and touch your face. When I can see your eyes gazing back lovingly into mine. You have the ability to make me feel such a wave of emotions that I long thought were dead. Emotions that I no longer share with my King. You invoke them like a magician. You make them flow, and they are only for you. There are times I even wonder if I could ever feel them again for my King. But for him, they come along well worn paths but they are forced. For you, they come immediately with earnest excitement, bubbling to the surface. They are strong and intense, and they are only for you. They are yours alone. They come from my heart which longs to be yours alone also. You repair the years of damage that has been done. You give me faith, hope...you give me the belief that I am better then even I believe is possible. Our time alone is so important to me. I crave it endlessly.

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you


I can no longer deny it. My love for you is so strong. It is like holding back the water. It cannot be done. I am so close to being able to tell you. I am so close to being free for just a short time. I have been longing for this time since you entered my life. The chance, the freedom to just tell you the truth. Tell you what is deep inside of me. Tell you what I have been longing to put into words. I have been so careful, holding back so desperately. But soon my King will leave me behind in the castle, as he has before. I will have a break...a chance to be with you as I have longed to. A short window into my wishes...a chance to own the fantasy completely. I am so very excited but part of me is so very scared to tell you. I will always love you...and even that is scary to think. Whatever the future, whatever our true destiny...I must be honest just once. I will always love you.

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again


What more can you bring to me? I feel you have given me so much that I thought was long gone. Things that were lost forever. You make everything about me good again. I think I love you for giving me that hope. I love you for giving me back what the years and fates have taken from me. You have given me more then I could have ever asked for.

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you


And for your gifts...for your love, for your words and your time....and perhaps one day, more. I will always love you. No distance will change it. No time will change it. No matter what words happen between us in the distance and the time, I feel my love for you can never be tarnished.

I feel like a kid at Christmas. I await the time we might have alone together. I count the hours and the minutes. I try to be oh so patient. But our time alone is all I have of you now. Soon I will have the chance to be completely honest with you about my true thoughts and true emotions. Soon I will have the chance to not just pretend, but actually live for a moment. I hope that you will allow me this time, I hope that you will indulge me in this innocent fantasy. Because our time alone, leaves me craving more and more. Each and every time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written to her love

Lyrics by The Cure from "Lovesong"