Status: Yea I know I suck at summaries. I'm way to lazy to make my own layout so it would be awesome if someone made me one! :D

I've Been Gone for So Long That I Forgot How to Feel

With heaven above you there's hell over me

When I left the lunch room I decided that I was gonna ditch school for the rest of the day and just go home. I texted Ricky so he knew where I was and wouldn't freak out when he didn't see me in biology.

I got home and saw that my mom's car was still in the driveway, She was supposed to be at work an hour ago. I unlocked the front door and my mom looked up from her spot on the couch. "What are you doing home so early?" She asked muting the TV and turning towards me.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said pointing accusing eyes at her.

"Touché." I laughed and sat down on the couch with her, snuggling into her side. "Awe what's wrong with my baby?" she asked stroking my hair lightly. I shook my head and snuggled deeper into her side.

"I know you Dev. After all I was in labor for 10 hours trying to push out that big ass head of yours." I laughed and looked up at my mom with a small smile on my face. I love her so much. She's my best friend and I know I can tell her anything.

I feel bad that she had to raise me all by herself. My selfish dad didn't want to help her raise a child. He even gave her money to abort me but instead of giving him back the money she kept it and moved away from him. She used it to buy stuff that she knew she'd need to raise a child.

When I told her that I was gay she supported me all the way. She's always been my number 1 supporter and I love her even more for that.

"So what's wrong, baby?" she said turning to face me. "Its Angelo." I tried to hold back my tears.

"He hasn't been around lately as much as he used to. Did you two break up?"

"No. He's just been busy."

"Busy? Stop lying to me, Devin. What's really been going on?" If she wasn't a
veterinarian she'd be a great interrogator.

"Its just that..." I started not really wanting to talk about it. "Tell me!" she shouted impatient.

"Well today I saw him in the lunch room making out with some random blonde girl." I said letting a tear escape and roll down my cheek. My mom gasped and took me in her arms as I started to cry harder. "My poor baby!" she fussed.

"He t-told m-me that h-he loved me, mom. He l-lied to me." I stuttered trying to calm myself down.

My mom just shook her head and held me closer, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Hell Above- Pierce the Veil
Another short chapter but its all I got for now. More drama to come.
Check out my first co-write story with MadameRadke: These Bleeding, Hollow Dials

Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and recommend!

Xoxo-Kris