Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Run

Well the plan failed when Ricky decided to rip me out of his bunk and start yelling at me. Ang hasn't been called from what I could tell but all I knew was I was getting more and more upset the longer I sat there while Ricky went off on Chris for not tell him he knew who I was.

"how long have you known Chris the whole tour or the night of the party?!"

"Chris didn't answer we both knew Ricky wasn't going to like the answer so we both just stayed quiet till Ricky brought Craig and Max into it I lost the lock to my mouth and went off.

"and how long have those fucktards out there known her" Ricky barely got that out before I opened my mouth.

"you shut the fuck up Ricky Olson, You have no fucking right bring them into it unless you want to personally deal with not only me but TJ you know no matter what he will put is foot father up your ass then you head is, those two out there are the reason im still here and still breathing I dont care if you fucking mad."

"no fucking shit im mad you fucking played me, you played Ang hell you even played Chris over there, does Austin and all of then in LA know about your past or did you fucking make a new person for that too, god all you see to do is fuck up people mentally" Ricky got out before some one else spoke up

"Shut it Olson" I stiffened and I looked at Chris who held the same look as me I went to get up and move by Chris just it time to see Ang sit in my old stop I now had no way to get out of this bus with Max and Craig still not even up and TJ gone I was left with Chris and the two I knew wouldn't let me leave till I explain myself.

"Alex you look much different but still pretty" Ang looked at me while he said that but I knew if I was the only one in the bus and he walked in this would not be how he would be acting. Grabbing Chris I at the same time took his phone since mine was still in Ricky's bunk along with my pants and bra yes I was standing here in only a shirt and underwear but I couldn't care less Angelo the man I use to love the man that destroyed me, the man I cheated on, the man I left was with in four feet of me.

"Ang really she fucks me and the way I find out its your Alex is because I woke up early and thats the first thing you tell her is that"

"Ricky I would like for you and Chris to leave" Ang said and once those words left his mouth I bolted to the bathroom and locked the door I pressed my weight into it with my feet planted into the counter I dialed Craigs number once, twice, three times, on the fourth try I almost gave up till he answered sounding very much awake.

"Hel.."

"Craig its Alex, Ricky knows and Ang is here, Im locked in the bathroom with Chris trying to keep Ang from me hurry"

I was sure he was gone after I said Ang was here, I felt the door on my back bump meaning either Chris or Ang was just thrown into it, I push more weight against the door right when it happened again. I heard Chris and Ricky yelling I couldn't heard Ang which scared me a lot, the window in the bathroom was moving I got up and looked at it Ang's fist came threw it, I took that as my cure to run out I quicky locked the door behind me and bolted to my pants and grabbed them and ran to the front just in time for Ang to get out of the bathroom and Craig and Max to open the door I bolted to the open door but Ang grabbed my arm I did the one thing I knew might end bad but good at the same time I did a sharp turn and head butted Ang right in the nose I started feeling ooze but I bolted all the same to Max and Craig who shut the door right behind us. they had to hold on for awhile I put my pants on just in time to see TJ come running over right when he got to us the guys let the door go and Ang came storming out.

"Get the fuck out of my way Bell" Ang said just as TJ got to him I saw Ang push TJ, what TJ did after that shocked me, TJ was a great man never was really bad I mean yeah a flirt but never bad I had never seen TJ punch anyone at all.

"Run" TJ said quickly while grabbing my hand and running with Max and Craig shortly behind, I looked over my shoulder to see Chris holding Ricky from running and Ang holding his head in is hands, I did feel bad but it was my own safety that keeps Ang away from my Daughter. We were out of Pennsylvania quick and I was on my way to Ohio with Max where my daughter was right when my phone went off I looked down to see Ricky's name on my screen I handed it to TJ.

"Hello" TJ started "yes she is here Ricky no I wont tell you where she is going, I ask" TJ looked at me before I could say anything Max said "is Ang there" TJ went on to ask Ricky if Ang was still there.
"he said no" I grabbed the phone and went to the back room where Craig was sitting once he saw me he got up and left for me to have the back room.

"yes" I said

"why did you lie"

"I never lied Ricky"

"yes you did now please tell me why you took off in the first place Alex, I loved you and you broke my heart and it seems you got over me so quickly the way you and Craig are" Ricky sighed I then knew he was outside some where smoking

"I didn't leave because of you Ricky it was to protect us" I just shot myself in the foot mentally

"us? who is us?" I didn't answer "Alex who is us?" I had to tell him I knew it was past time to

"Us is me and our Daughter Ricky, if Ang found out I had your kid all three of us would be dead, I have to go Ricky and after tonight I might not have this number anymore" I went to end the call right when Ricky yell "wait" I put the phone to my ear again

"yes Ricky"

"I have a daughter?"

"yes Ricky she is two and a half she was born on Valentines day, she has black hair and looks just like you to the T" I started to get tears in my eyes thinking about her

"is there some way I could possibly see her in the future?" He asked I told him to hold on while I went and grabbed Craig's phone and went to find the most recent photo of her and I sent it to him I put my phone back to my ear just in time for him to say hold on

"yeah she is diffidently mine doesn't look like Ang at all" he chuckled

"Im sorry Ricky but I have to go im at the airport" I started to cry I knew I was going to Ricky always did that

"please keep in contact with me Alex I kinda can guess where you are going but im not goig to seach for you unless you want me to she her" I could tell he was crying too

"her name Is Lyrica Starr Horror Olson" I said

"Ill have to remember that goodbye Alex" Ricky said

"see you later Love" I said just as I hung up

"you better let him see more then just one picture of her I hope you know" Craig said with the sinful smirk

"at the end of this year he might get to hold her finely" I said just as he came and laid on the bed bringing me down with him.

"did you tell him about where you are going?"

"no I probably never will"

"what about us?" I looked at Craig

"what about us Craig?"