Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Blackmailed

"Jasper chill out" I said as I got out of bed for the tenth time this night. why did I let Liz take care of him last week I should have asked Kat to she loves my cat but I couldn't ask here to take care of him while she is so busy with work at the High Voltage, Yep that's right I know Kat Von D she is was one of the greatest friends i have out here since i got all my tattoos done by her.
But here was again at 3am letting Jasper out and my phone went off, after I lit my smoke i went and grabbed my cell and looked who was calling me at 3 in the morning.
Dean my phone was lit up to say on the screen "what the...?" I answered the phone.

"Hello?"
"Morning Alex, so when did you get Motionless in White tickets?"
"I have no idea what you are on about Dean" I said walking out to my back yard again.
"sure you do Alex, why else would you be buying clothes that look like a slut?" He asked trying to make it sound sexy.
"Dean I honestly am sick of you stupid smart ass comments and you trying to get me to sleep with you by blackmailing me and yes I am going to that concert I just didn't want to deal with you and Liz dry humping in the back of my car because you are to much of a dick to lean how to drive at 28 years old"
I hung up on him I honestly didn't care if he told Liz i'm tired of him.

I put out my cancer stick and grabbed Jasper and took him inside. I looked at the clock, 5am was staring back at me "well time to dye my hair I guess"
I set off to the bathroom after grabbing the different colors I had bought. I looked at the different colors "Black, Blue, Pink, and Purple.." yay Bi pride hair lol i thought to my self oh well better get to work

*~4 hours later~*

DONE!!!!! I yelled into the phone waiting for Kat to answer

"thanks for blowing my ear out Alex" I heard Kat say
"oops sorry hun but I am calling to ask a favor can you watch Jasper while I go to the Motionless in White concert?"
"sure, are you working the desk today or working at the bar?"
"hold on let me check" I ran out of my bathroom and into my kitchen and i slipped on my own socks and fell flat on my ass.
"bloody hell!" I yelled into the phone while Kat was laughing at me
"we need to wrap you in bubble wrap Alex your going to kill yourself from how clumsy you are"
"oh hardy har har Kat" I said while looking at my calender. "I don't have work today Kat"
"okay well just bring Jasper to the house and drop him off with me"
"okay, thanks Kat i owe you"
"no problem Alex i'll talk to you later okay"
"okay but Kat"
I hung up and started getting ready its already 10 and the concert starts at 12. I gathered Jasper into his cage and headed to my room to get my clothes on. After about 30 minutes of getting ready I grabbed Jaspers cage and locked my house door.
Time for a great after noon/ night I'm going to love this