Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

The Way She Looked

"Dammit!" I said while I stared at the burn on my hand from the hair straightener. "great" I thought, I unplugged the hair straighter and went and grabbed a rag and some milk, I love that Chris told me about this trick with burns.

"again dude, how many times are you going to burn yourself today?" Blaz asked.
"shut up it only the fifth time..." I mumbled, he started laughing at me.
I chuckled.
"god why the fuck is it so hot" I heard Chris yell from the bunks
yeah it was hot but its LA it's supposed to be hot.

"Ghost what time is the concert?" I asked
"like an hour I think"
"thanks" I said as I walked off the bus. We were already at the venue I just wanted to look around, I took the pack of smokes out of my back pocket and lit it after putting the light in my pocket.
The crowd was already forming out of the venue today was going to be a great day for a concert i'm already pumped.
"Ricky!!" I heard none other then Chris calling after me
"where are you going dude we have sound check soon and you just took off"
"I'm just walking around"
"Ricky you've been gone already half an hour"
"FUCK!" we both took off back to the venue i had to rush and get my sit from the van and run back to the stage to do sound check and some people where already in the gate some where photographers and some young teen groupies, but then I saw her, black, blue, purple, and pink hair? I honestly didn't realize i was staring at her till Ghost stood in front of me.
"dude quit spacing out and go get ready" Ghost stood pointing back stage I started walking off the stage when I saw her setting up a camera tripod, of coarse a photographer that would most likely spread some lie about our band, Oh well.

*~3 hours later~*

It was so hot outside I ended up just throwing my shirt off and I knew i wasn't getting it back when it landed in that group or girl groupies, that photographer just was staring shocked a little I laughed a little when I saw her blush though it was kinda cute that's when I realized everyone was getting ready for the meet and greet.
I hopped off the stage right in front of the groupies and they nearly all passed out i laughed a little and winked at them and started walking to the the meet and greet table.

That's when I saw her again this time her hair was pulled up and she was bare foot holding a shirt and a CD in her hand she was walking over to Chris first I saw him flirt with her and she was sweet but quite and then she was in front of me she handed me the CD and I flipped it open and signed the back of the book and gave it back to her she then handed me my T-shirt I took off on stage, with that the beautiful girl was out of my sight and replaced with one of the many groupies we had I quickly took my shirt from the table when I realized the girl went to reach for it I quickly took whatever the girl handed me to sign and scribbled my name on it then I went back to looking at Ghost who now was talking to the photographer about something and she was giggling....she was so cute I thought as the same girl was standing in front of me I look up at her and realized she was kinda cute but wasn't really pretty to much makeup.
"can you move?!" I snapped her she quickly went from smiling to frowning and taking the poster away from me and moving on. "Good" I said out loud as I kept signing our fans stuff some wanted photos with us and so forth. By the end of the meet and greet the sun started fading away, I got up and went to grab my pack with my lighter in it out of my back pocket right when I placed the cigarette to my lips Ryan called me over to meet some one. I started walking over to him when I saw that hair again her hair matched the sky I thought it was so pretty. The way she looked at me had my heart melting in my chest I walked up to the group of my friends and the girl I didn't yet know but wanted to so badly.
"Olson, This is Alex. Alex this is Ricky" Chris said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and i watched her put her cigarette back to her lips and she pushed Chris away while laughing and stuck out her hand to me.
"Hi i'm Alex Rose Gerratts it's nice to meet you i'll be your personal photographer for tour"
I was shocked by her out burst of hyper-ness but it was cute I put my cigarette between my lips smiled a little and took her hand in mine.
"It's nice to meet you Alex, I'm Ricky glad to have you on tour with us" I said to those pretty brown eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated lately i haven't been feeling well i hope you like it