Status: Back sound My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Reason

Twelve

I open my eyes , I look around , but I'm in different room now , i was confused now , the thing I remember was being with Patrick , then I saw woman sitting in the corner of my bed , I now realize that I'm in my bed .

" patrick ? " I call his name as I look to that women , and I know it was Grace .

" Grace ? " I called her , she just turned around to see me , I can see her face was filled with tears .

" where's Patrick ? " I asked her as she smiled to me and tears falling down from her eyes .

" why you cry ? " I frownes as she sob in front of me , she just tried to smile to me .

" he's gone .. " she said with sob- tone , I didn't know what is mean ?

" wh.. what you mean gone ? " I look at her .

" he's .. dead .. " I feel shock , how can he die ? he just hold me while I'm sleeping !

" wait .. wait .. he just .. "

" he should be on his surgical now , but it doesn't work out " tears falling down from my eyes .

" that's not possible ! " I wake up from my bed and try to find him , but as I try walk away , Grace hold me from behind .

" NO , LET ME GO ! " I tried to rebel when Grace hugged me , I can hear Grace cry too .

" No , Ally Don't ! " she said with sob , I cry hard now , I try to rebel again , but I'm too weak for it , I became weak , I just let Grace hugged me this time As I cried for Patrick .