He Saved My Life, Now It's my Turn

Kiss

(Gerard)

Finally after dancing for a couple of songs, Khrys and Ray came back to the group hand in hand. I think she was trying to make me jealous, but what did I know? They sat together, and she put her feet over his lap, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

“That isn’t what we meant by kiss,” Frank said. He was sitting next to me. I hit his arm as hard as I could.

“Oh, well. Maybe this will make you feel better,” Ray laughed. he grabbed Khrys’s face and looked into her eyes as if to say: “trust me” then he kissed her lips passionately. When he let go, she just looked at him.

“Ummm, I have to pee,” she said, looking at me and she got up and headed towards the front of the club.

“Khrys, the bathrooms aren’t that way,” I pointed out. Then I got up and walked out after her. When I found her, she was in the corner of the parking lot sitting down, doing nothing. I sat next to her and just looked at the ground in front of me. I didn’t know what to do, so I just sat there, she looked like she wanted to talk, but couldn’t find the words to say, so we sat there in silence for a while.

After about five minutes, she finally found the words she was looking for.

“I’m sorry Gee, I didn’t know what to do, he had my face in his hands and I just fell for his soft eyes, he just kissed me, I didn’t ask for it, he just did it. I’m so so so sorry,” she blabbed, with tears in her eyes.

“No no no no, don’t cry. Khrys, I’m sure he didn’t mean it, it was just to make the guys think you two were dating. It wasn’t real. I promise,” I comforted her. Not sure whether to put my arm around her or not, I set my hand on her knee. She looked at me then buried her face in my chest. I still didn’t know what to do, so I just let her cry into my shirt.

We sat like that for about 20 minutes before we heard voices. Ray, Frank, and Mikey were looking for us.

“Khryssy? Gerard? Hey where are you guys?” Ray called, sounding almost worried about us.

We were silent, I didn’t want to say anything, and she didn’t seem to care if they found us like this, so we were just silent.

“KHRYSTAIL ROSE SAHARAH!!!” Ray yelled, his voice coming closer with each word. He seemed to be either really worried, or really pissed that we weren’t even giving them a clue where we were, so we stayed silent.

(Khrystail)

“KHRYSTAIL ROSE SAHARAH!!!” I heard Ray Ray yell. I just sat there in Gerard’s arms not caring who found us like this.We were silent as they searched, knowing they wouldn’t find us here. I didn’t care to see Frankie’s face after that kiss. Afraid he would take it the wrong way, and think we were dating.

Aww who am I kidding? Me and Ray would never be just friend’s again, and that scared me, I mean, I liked Gee and all, but what if I liked Ray Ray more? What if neither of them liked me after that kiss? What am I going to do?

“There you are Khryssy. What are you doing out here? It’s freezing,” Ray said, walking up. I didn’t look at him, I just sat there in Gerard’s arms, again not caring who saw. That didn’t last long after they found us, Gerard unwound his arms from around me and sat me up. Then he got up to stand between Frank and Mike, Ray took his place next to me and wound his arms around me the way Gee had.

“Khrys, what’s wrong? What did I do?” Ray questioned. He seemed worried.

“Ray, you kissed me, that wasn’t a part of the plan, that wasn’t what was supposed to happen, please don’t take it the wrong way, it’s just that you kissed me so passionately, and I can’t deal with that, I can’t be that girl, you can’t do something like that and not expect me to believe that you meant it. Ray this is why we are only ever going to be friends,” I babbled, knowing the words were just going to come out, so I let them flow, I let them just come out.

He seemed to understand that when he kissed me, it made me feel fuzzy inside, so I stopped talking.

“Khrys, I was just trying to keep up the facade, I didn’t know that a kiss would make you feel uncomfortable, I’m so sorry, it really didn’t mean anything,” he promised. I listened, knowing after this conversation, we would never be just friend’s again, we would always be the best friends that had a kiss that ended the best friendship in the school, everyone would make fun of us. We couldn’t be friends like we used to be.

“Ray Ray, you know after this, we can’t be friends like we used to right? It just won’t be possible,” I stated.

“Khryssy, we will always be best friends, I promise, that will never change, no matter what happens between us,” he said, hugging me closer.

I sat there in his arms, wishing he was right and letting the tears roll down my face and stain his shirt, he didn’t seem to care that my tears were staining his shirt, he sat there with his arms around me, keeping me warm with his strong arms.
When I pictured this moment though, I didn’t picture it with the entire band standing in front of us, but you know, whatever works. We sat like that until I shivered from the cold weather, and leaned closer into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOO, surprised?