Little Piece of Hell

Ch. 5

When I came to I saw that I was in my room. I went to move my hair out of my face and noticed my wrist were tied by a make shift medical restraint. I looked around and saw the door was open. My guess so they can hear me when I woke up. I looked at the windows and saw it was still light out. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I didn’t care who it was as long as it wasn’t Zack, for some reason he didn’t like me. It’s not like I asked to get kidnapped. I turned my head and saw it was Matt, and he had a tray of things.

“Hey, you doing okay?” Matt asked, placing the tray down
“I think so. How long was I out?”
“Um…about a day and a half” he said rubbing the back of his neck.
“Oh.”
“You must be hungry, since you hadn’t eaten yet.”
“Can you…” I asked moving my wrist.
“I’m sorry, but until we know you won’t run or freak out. We will have to feed you for a while.”
“I’m not eating out of your hand” I told him, turning my head.
“Um we aren’t doing that either...” he trailed off.
“What do you mean?”
“If we didn’t want you to run, we would have locked the door.”
“But you have my hands tied down…”

When I said that Johnny walked in with an IV pole and a handful of things. I blood ran cold when I figured out what they were going to do to me. I glared at Matt and Johnny for even thinking they could do this to me.

“Have you told her yet?” Johnny asked Matt
“Who the fuck do you think you are, I can eat just fine just lock the door. I won’t run.” I told him as he looked at me.
“She didn’t take it well.”
“Hey! Don’t talk to him about me like I’m not here you asswipe.” I told him
“Parker if you don’t calm down, I’ll have to sedate you again.” He told me.
“The hell you are. What gives you the right to take me, drug me, and now force feeding me food I don’t need? That stuff is high in protein.”
“Just drug her already, I’m trying to watch the game.” I heard Zack say coming in
“We got this Zack.” Johnny told him as he came close to me.
“Get away from me, you bastard.” I yelled, trying to kick him.
“Zack help us out here.” Matt asked, trying to grab my legs.
“No, don’t touch me.” I yelled.

With everything going on Brian and Jimmy ran up to my room.

“The hell is going on here?” Jimmy asked.
“We are trying to get this feeding tube in so she can eat.” Johnny told them still holding me down.
“Did you try asking her if she was hungry?” Jimmy asked them, stepping in the room.
“Well she did knee Zack in the balls plus she could be a flight risk.” Johnny told them.
“What if Brian and I look after her.” Jimmy told them.
“Think of this like a punishment for her. She deserves being tied down, after what she did.” Zack told them as he was digging his nails into my wrist. I looked at his band and saw a huge bite mark on him.
“Plus maybe some tape on her or something so she doesn’t bite anyone else.” He growled near my ear.

I moved my head away from Zack, closing my eyes, not wanting to look into those evil green eyes. I wish this was a bad dream, like the one I had before all this shit had happened. I wished that I never left my little small town. I wasn’t even paying attention when I felt Zack and the others let go of me.

“Fine but if she so much as looks like bolting Zack will deal with her.” Matt told them.

They all began to walk out when Zack turned around.

“Back sure you go over the rules with her, since she already broke a couple.” He told them, looking at me. I looked away unsure what “rules” I have broken.

After they left Jimmy sat down on the bed. I tried to scoot away from him not wanting him to get near me. He put his hand on my waist to stop me.

“Parker you got to stop this, they were being serious about everything. You need to calm down or they will act on their threat.” Brian told me knelling down on the floor.
“Why can’t you guys just let me go?”
“Because you know I’m not really dead. And sadly you aren’t the first to find out.”

Hearing that sent cold chills down my spine. I wasn’t the first, and I’m betting I won’t be the last. What happened to the other girls that found out?

“Where are the other people?” I asked Jimmy.
“I can’t tell you, but how about we get you some food in you. Anything you crave?”
“A burger.” I simply told him.

They left and left me to my thoughts. I thought about the awful things Zack said to me. I thought about what happened to those girls. Could I meet the same fate?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
​Let me know what you think so far, and thank you for all the comments so far cant wait to read more.
​I have some news.
​1. I now have a Tumblr page Here​​​​​​​ <----- follow me to get sneak peeks, post, might do some other things.
​2. If you haven't already I have 3 other stories out right now. ​​
​3. Have fun with life over all!
​ Also do you guys have any recs?​​​​​​ It is okay to whore out your stories.