Little Piece of Hell

ch. 4

I looked and saw it was Zack. Shit. I got off the bed and backed up away from him. He didn’t looked too happy.
“Thanks to you, I got punched by Matt. All because you thought you could get away from us. Why would you even think you could get away? Are you that fucking dumb?” He yelled, walking towards me as he spoke.
I backed into the wall as he spoke. He kept walking to me with a mean look on him. I looked away from him.
“Are you listening to me?” Zack said, grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him.
I was too scared to answer him at this point.
“You better fucking answer me in two seconds or I will make sure you never see the light of day so help me.” He said in my ear.
“YES, I’m listening to you” I screamed at him.
In the moment I kneed him in the balls and took off towards the door. I didn’t care about getting out right now I just wanted to get away from Zack. I went into a room, which was a bathroom and locked it really so I can think. In the past 2 hours my life has changed more than I liked for it to. One minute I was video blogging about my cross county trip, next I find out my favorite band has lied to their fans and me about their drummer dying. I’m kidnapped by them just so they can keep their contract for the record. I leaned against the bathroom door, trying to keep my breathing in check.
“Where the fuck is she?” I heard Jimmy yelled close to where I was.
I backed up from the door, unlocked it and went into the bath and closed the curtain and laid down in the tub. Hoping they wouldn’t see me.
“I’ll check in the bathrooms.” Johnny yelled right at the door.
I heard him come in and check the closet, then shut the door. I waited for a long while until I fell asleep.
“Found her.”
I looked and saw it was Brian who found me. He didn’t look mad or pissed.
“Can you get up?” he asked
I nodded, but didn’t move.
“Where did you…” Matt started to say.
“She won’t get up.” Brain told him.
“What you mean she won’t get up?” Matt asked.
Brain whispered in Matt’s ear.
“You got her then.” Matt asked.
“Yeah, tell Jimmy to get a warm blanket.” Brain whispered.
I felt someone picked me up and walk me down to another room.
“What is she doing in here? She should be in her room locked up, and maybe a little roughed up” Zack yelled.
“Dude shut up, I think she is in shock from everything. Matt check her pulse.”
I felt someone touch my neck, and saw a light in my eyes.
“Anything?” Jimmy asked.
“Yeah. Pulse is a little faster than normal. We need to get that down.” Brain told them.
I felt something wrap around me. I snuggled into it. I was placed on a bed in someone’s room. I started to get scared thinking that they were going to do. I tried to fight them off once again.
“Parker, you need to calm down right now.” I heard Brian tell me.
“Dude, jus restrain her.” Matt told him.
“Just give her a couple minutes to calm down, I think she might be having a panic attack.”
I got my arms out of whatever I was wrapped in, and started to hit whoever had me just to get away from them. I then felt more hands on me as they held me down. I moved my head to the left and bit whoever’s hand was there and wasn’t going to let go.
“Ow. Shit. Shit. Get her to let go!” I heard someone say.
Someone then held my nose till I let go of them. I tried to stay till I got lightheaded. I finally let go and tasted blood in my mouth. I looked and saw a bloody hand.
“Shit, Zack you okay?” I heard Matt asked.
“I hope so, Brian, you need to sedate this bitch.” He yelled.
“I’m on it, Johnny is it ready?”
“Yeah, turn her over it has to go in the hip.”
I was rolled over onto my side when I felt a sharp pain in my hip.
“No, let me go.” I told them, trying to stay awake.
“Shh. Don’t fight it.” Jimmy told me moving some hair that got in my face during the fight.
“Don’t worry she’ll be out in a few minutes, then we can move her back to her room.”
“You can have all my money, I won’t tell anyone you’re alive. Please I’m only 23 years old, I haven’t lived nor have I been loved.” I could hear my voice start to slur.
Brian whispered in Jimmy’s ear. I started to see dark spots in my eyes. I had to fight this, I had to get away from them.
“She should have been out my now, not fighting it.” Johnny said.
“Should we give it more time, or what?” Matt asked.
“Let me try something.” Brian told them.
I felt someone roll me to my Stomach and gently rub my back. I started to fight more to stay awake. I heard someone next to me place a blindfold on me. I lost my battle with staying awake, but hopefully not this war.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think of this.