Status: Complete.

You Never Really Can Fix a Heart

25

It’s Jack’s birthday which means that Rae, Scarlett, Briana and the kids will be here! Flyzik went to pick up Rae and Scarlett from the airport only because I said I would play tour manager for the time that he was gone and keep the boys in check. I bow down to him because this job is not easy! They are like hyper toddlers. Don’t get me wrong, I knew that these boys were nuts because I’ve hung out with them and of course have been on tour with them for the past few weeks. But it’s like they are torturing me because Flyzik is gone. Or maybe because it’s Jack’s birthday and they think they can act a fool. Thank god for Colussy though because he’s making them behave. Briana text me and said that she is about thirty minute away. I’m so excited to see her and the kids and to have my friends with me for a few days. It’s going to be a blast.

I finally got the boys to get off the bus and go get some food. I thought I would never get the off the bus and that was my only task and temporary tour manager. Everyone had to be off the bus and stay the hell off the bus so me and Matt could hide Rae and Scarlett. As we were eating I heard Rian say “Hey Flyzik, where the hell have you been?”

“Yeah you just disappeared.” Zack added.

Matt sat down next to me and shrugged. “I had shit to do.”

“Oh, were you getting my birthday present? It better not be anything Mickey.” Jack said as he shoved a fry in his mouth.

“I keep you from going to jail or killing yourself, that is and always will be my present to you, Jack.” Matt laughed making Jack throw a fry at him.

“Well now that Matt is back from wherever the hell he has been, I have some work to do.” I announced. As I went to leave the table I heard Alex say he would join me. “No you have to keep Jack distracted until your set.”

“Why can’t the rest of them do it?” he whined.

I rolled my eyes, he could be such a baby sometimes. But I get it, we’ve been through a lot of crap in our relationship and it’s been challenging to say the least. He’s been clinging since I came back to tour and I don’t blame him. I want to spend every second I can with him too. “Fine, go tell Zack to keep him occupied since he is the only other person besides us and Matt that know that Rae is here. I have to go talk to Jonathan so meet me at the Forever the Sickest Kids bus.”

Alex nodded and went back to the table while I made my way over to the FTSK’s bus. I needed to ask Jonathan to help me get Rae through the crowd and to the side stage without Jack spotting her. I can’t do it because I have to photograph their set and Jack would know something was up if one of the crew guys were missing. I knocked on their bus door and Caleb answered. “Come on in sexy pants.”

I laughed and stepped onto the bus. I’ve gotten close to these guys since they usually play on the same stage as All Time Low. I hang out with them a lot when I get bored and Cady isn’t around. Next to my boys these guys are the most hilarious people I’ve ever met. “So what can I help you with?” Caleb asked me.

“Well I am here to see Jonathan because he was going to help me with something.” I explained.

“Oh, I see. He went to meet his sister. Can I be of any help?” he sat down on the couch.

“Doesn’t matter who helps me, all of you can for that matter. I just need someone to get my best friend and her sister to the side stage without Jack seeing. It’s his birthday and we’re surprising him with bringing his girlfriend here.” I explained.

“So can we pretend we are secret agents and have to get witness into protection without the bad guys getting ahold of her?” he asked highly excited.

I laughed loudly had his excitement, “you guys can pretend to be power rangers for all I care. I so wish I could tape this.”

“I’ll record it and send it to you.” he laughed. I rolled my eyes as there was a knock on the door. Caleb scrunched up his eyebrows before going to open the door. I almost forgot that I told Alex to meet me here. “Hey dude.” Caleb said.

Alex came over and kissed my forehead before sitting down. Just as Caleb was telling Alex about his plan for getting Rae and Scarlett to the stage my phone rang. I looked down and saw it was Brie so I answered it. “Hey, what’s up?”

“Well I just got to the hotel. The kids are tired so I’m going to let them nap. I think I’m just going to stay here until the party.” she informed me. Scarlett is going to watch the kids so Brie can go to the party since she’s underage. It’s not like she hasn’t drank before but she volunteered to watch the kids tonight and Brie will watch them tomorrow. It is why Scarlett came right?

“Okay cool. Give Faith and Izzy kisses for me. And let Ry and Johnny that I will see them later.” I told her. She said she would and we hung up.

“Brie is here but she’s staying at the hotel until tonight.” I told Alex.

“Cool. This party is going to be insane.” he laughed.

“Of course it is, I’m going to be there.” Caleb joked.

Jonathan came in a few minutes later followed by a girl whom I didn’t know. I figured it was his sister since Caleb said that he was with his sister. Plus they kind of looked alike. “Hey.” he said then gave me a hug. “Lo this is my sister Ashley.” he introduced us.

“Hi.” I smiled and she waved at me.

“So we’re going to be secret agents later, want to help, Ashley?” Caleb asked. Her and Jonathan looked confused so he explained it to them.

“Sounds like fun.” she laughed off.

“You don’t have to. These boys are noobs as you probably know.” I giggled.

“Oh I know. But it does sound like fun.” she said.

“Okay, so you guys want to go to our bus and meet Rae and Scarlett so you can get to know them a bit before showtime?” I asked. They said they did so we left their bus and made our way to the All Time Low bus. I think me, Rae and Scarlett scared the guys and Ashley when we all squealed and hugged each other. We’ve never been away from each other for long. Rae only saw me for about an hour last time I was home and I haven’t seen Scarlett since I left for tour. “Okay Rae and Scarlett this is Caleb, Jonathan and Ashley.” I introduced everyone. “They are going to help sneak you guys to the side stage so Jack doesn’t see.”

“Cool, but who is distracting my stupid boyfriend?” Rae questioned.

“Zack.” I scrunched up my nose. “I’m going to owe him big.”

“You’re a lovely girlfriend calling Jack stupid.” Jonathan laughed.

“Eh, he is stupid. But I love him anyways and he knows that.” she shrugged. Sometimes people doesn’t understand our humor and how we are always calling each other names.

“She’s right, he is stupid.” Alex joked.

We all hung out on the bus for awhile until Zack text me and said he couldn’t handle Jack anymore. Plus he said that Jack thinks that me and Alex are having sex on the bus and wanted to come break it up so we had to leave the bus before Jack decided to come here. We all had to make our way over to the stage anyways. I gathered up my camera bag and told the girls I would see them in a bit. Jonathan told the girls where to meet them and what time then we left the bus.

“Where the hell have you guys been?” Jack yelled when we caught up with the guys.

Alex wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I squealed in surprise. “Oh you know since the bus was finally empty we decided to fuck like rabbits.” Alex said with a straight face.

I decided to play along. “Yeah since your girlfriend isn’t here someone had to have your birthday sex.”

“You guys are evil! Evil I say!” Jack said throwing his arms in the air causing all of us to laugh.

“Aww, I’m sorry Jack. But you’ll forget all about it when you get shitfaced at the awesome birthday party we’ve planned for you.” I told him.

“Yeah, and we got you awesome birthday presents.” Zack added.

We hung out for awhile until they had to go do their set. The guys stopped for pictures with their fans and talked to them. It was a bit awkward for me when all of that happened. A few of the girls talked to me and were really nice but I noticed a few of them sneak in some dirty looks when the boys weren’t looking. I didn’t say anything though because I don’t want them to think bad about their fans. I get that their jealous but unless they actually harm me I will just let them be their jealous freak selves. We watched the Forever the Sickest Kids set then the boys went on. Caleb winked at me as I walked over to set up my camera. I just laughed and shook my head. The boys were part way through their set when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw that Rae text me saying that she got through. I smiled and shoved my phone back in my pocket and nodded at Alex to let him know that everything was set.

“So I want to take a moment to tell my best friend Happy Birthday.” Alex said. “Everyone say happy birthday to Jack.” The crowd went wild. Everyone was screaming and yelling happy birthday. Jack smiled and thanked everyone. “Okay so we’re supposed to wait until tonight to give this loser his present but I thought eh why not give it to him now? What do you guys say?”

Once again the crowd went wild. I hear several girls yell Jalex and for them to kiss. That made me laugh way more than it should have. “Sorry guys my girlfriend is standing right there, I don’t think she would appreciate me kissing Jack.” Alex laughed off.

“Eh, I know how to share.” I yelled at him.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” the crowd chanted and I joined along with them. Alex glared at me playfully.

“You heard the fans, kiss me!” Jack said humorously. Alex strutted over to Jack and planted a kiss on his lips. I got a good shot of it too which made me happy.

“Okay, now for your real present.” Alex said. “Rian can I get a drumroll please?”

Rian played a few beats as Rae walked onto the stage. Jack’s face when he saw Rae was priceless. He looked like a kid in a candy store. I’m so happy that they are finally together because they make the most adorable couple ever. “Surprise nerd.” I heard Rae say as she kissed Jack.

“Best present ever!” Jack yelled into the mic. “Everyone meet my gorgeous girlfriend and the best person that I know, Rae!”

“What am I chopped liver over here? I am the best friend.” Zack said. I noticed a few girls look over at Zack with wide eyes. Zack doesn’t speak much during shows or interviews, if only they knew that he was pretty chatty at home. Rae walked over and gave Zack a hug then punched Alex in the arm.

“Okay Wonder Woman, calm down.” Alex joked. “Now who is ready to fucking rock?”

They played a few more songs while Rae and Scarlett joined me in the press area to watch the rest of the set. Jack played the best show of the tour and we all owe that to Rae. Once the guys were done with their set and we got all of our gear packed up we headed out. Everyone wanted to pregame for the party tonight but me and Alex said we were going to the hotel to see Faith. Everyone looked at Alex with shocked expressions for turning down alcohol. “Since when do you walk away from alcohol?” Rian raised an eyebrow.

“Our little boy is all grown up.” Vinny teased.

“Shut up ya turkeys. I just wanna see my little girl.” Alex waved off.

“More like he wants to see Lo’s vagina.” Jack laughed.

“Oh he just might, jealous?” I said with a straight face. Jack stopped laughing and looked at Rae who just shook her head.

We went our separate ways after that. They all went back to the bus while me and Alex went to call a cab so we can go to the hotel. “Did you mean what you said back there?” Alex asked me curiously.

I smiled deviously and bit my lip. “I have Rae’s credit card, we can rent a room so we can have some adult fun before seeing our daughter.” I wrapped my arms around his neck. I noticed him gulp nervously. I know I am getting to him. “I’m so incredibly horny right now, so yes I meant what I said.”

“Fucking hell.” he mumbled under his breath. “If this cab doesn’t hurry then I will fuck you in the bathroom right now.”

“Patience is a virtue baby.” I kissed him passionately. “That’s just a preview for what’s to come.”

Alex glared at me as he dug his nails into my sides. Oh this was going to be so much fun. We have a lot of sexual tension that needs to be released and I thank god that we have an excuse to go to a hotel right now. Let the sexcapades begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rae and Jack are reunited! Lo and Alex finally get to have some alone time. Everything is going perfectly. But shit always blows up at parties right? What will happen at Jack's birthday? Any theories?

Comments will make me very happy! *hint hint* Thanks to everyone who is reading this story, it means a lot to me. Sad to say though that this story has 3 more chapters and it will be over. BUT there will be a SEQUEL! So it's not too sad.