‹ Prequel: Give Me Love
Status: Reading Give Me Love isn't necessary : )

Grade 8

just like a hunter you will prey, prey on me

It was ten days into the tour Lena and the boys were in Washington DC for their seventh concert of the tour. Spending ten days with Harry the angst ridden asshole was just so much fun for Lena who was always on the receiving end of his bad mood. Things hasn't gotten any better although everyone kept telling her to give him some time to get to know her.

They were still in the bus waiting for the ok to leave. Lena was more then excited to get off the bus. It was starting to form a smell from all f the boys and their stuff, needless to say she was ready for fresh air. They were five of the messiest people she had ever had met, she wasn't the cleanest most organized person either but at least she wasn't as bad as them. While she tried to clean up after herself to reduce the mess the boys couldn't care less what state the bus was in.

"Alright you know the rules." Paul said looking at each of them. "No going anywhere unless you are with a member of our team. No doing anything you shouldn't be. If you leave the hotel check in with me regularly, I mean it Harry."

Harry had started to get a little rebellious with his sight seeing often running off before telling anyone. He had been grounded to the bus on their last stop as a result.

"Yes sir." Harry gave him a salute a serious expression taking over.

"Alright get out of here."

Lena was off the bus in a flash back pack full of anything she may need on her back and Lucy securely in her hand. The hotel was a welcoming sight following Paul into the lobby using a side door away from the fans that had some how found out where they were before they had even got there.

Once inside her room Lena dumped her suitcase and back pack on one of the beds, Lucy was placed carefully on the bed. There was a knock on her door right when she was about to jump onto the bed to rest for years if possible.

"Hey Lena I was wondering if you want to go sight seeing with us?" Josh asked looking hopeful. Josh Devine was the boys drummer and Lena had gotten to know him over the last few days making them sort of friends. "It's gonna be me, Lou, and Harry."

"I think I'll pass." Lena said already coming up with a half assed lie.

"Oy what did she say?"

Lena looked around Josh where Lou was coming out of her room. "She said no." Josh informed her.

"What?" Lou asked storming over to Lena. "You are coming with!"

"Uh no I'm not."

"Lena, this isn't up for debate. You are coming with." Lou said taking Lena's arm.

"But I was going to-"

"She doesn't want to go Lou."

Lena looked across the hall where Harry was leaning against the wall. He gave her his usual cold glare which she returned full force. The last thing Lena wanted to do was spend her free time with Harry it was bad enough to be stuck with him on a bus.

"Oh shut it Harry." Lou turned to him her grip still tight on Lena's arm. "She doesn't want to go because you're a twat."

"It's true." Lena confirmed. "You are kind of a twat to me."

"Whatever come with. It will be so much fun." Harry rolled his eyes before pushing off the wall. "Can we go now?"

"If he's a tosser I'll take care of him." Josh told Lena giving her a wink.

"I might hold you too that." Lena grumbled.

**


"Harry shut the fuck up." Lena finally snapped.

Harry had been talking nonstop about some fact about one of the presidents. It had been like this at every monument they had stopped at. Lena had gotten used to either getting the silent treatment or short insults from Harry and hearing him chatter on about some obscure fact had been slowly eating away at Lena's sanity all day.

"I'm just trying to tell you what I know about it." Harry argued. "You know teach you something."

"I don't care about Kennedy's dog or whatever the fuck you were going on about." Lena said running her temples hoping to stop the headache she felt coming.

"Alright shall we move on?" Josh asked cutting across Harry's comeback. "I think it's time we find a place to eat, yeah?"

"They have a Nando's here." Lou suggested. "A little taste of home sounds good."

"Nando's?" Lena asked looking between the three of them. "What's that?"

"You've never heard of Nando's?" Harry asked looking at her like she had three heads.

"No." Lena said rolling her eyes.

"It's a restaurant we have in England but there are only a hand full of them in America." Lou explained.

"You want to go somewhere you've been a hundred times instead of some place new?" Lena asked now giving them a shocked look. "We're in a new place why not try something new?"

"Like what?" Josh asked running his hand over his growling stomach. "I'm up for anything as long as its edible."

"We could go to the food vendors. They have pretty much everything." Lena said pointing back the way they had came from.

"Yeah alright." Lou agreed.

The food venders were selling everything from classic American food to Vietnamese and Chinese. Lena went to a stand selling burritos with all sorts of different things to stuff them with. Deciding on a burrito with rice and pinto beans with lettuce. She took her food to a picnic table a few food vendors way to wait for the others to get their food.

"Look what I found!" Josh said coming over to Lena with a huge smile on his face. He held up the gyro in his hand. "I've been wanting one for weeks!"

"I'm glad you found something." Lena said. "Have you seen Lou and Harry?"

"Nah, they went down further then I did." Josh took a huge bite of his gyro after that a loud moan coming from him.

"Good?" Lean asked with a laugh.

He gave her a nod his eyes wide. They ate in silence for awhile just enjoying their food. Lou and Harry still hasn't found them after Lena had finished her burrito.

"Should we find the other two?" Josh asked after his last bite of gyro. "They probably wondered off without us."

This was when Lena noticed the crowd. There was a crowd of girls across the street from them their excitement palpable, even from a distance. When they saw her looking they started waving and calling out her name.

"I'm thinking Harry's around here somewhere." Lena mumbled nodding to the group of girls.

"Maybe they're here for you?" Josh asked. "You have fans don't you?"

"We'll yeah but so far I've only had to deal with a few of them. I've only done stuff on YouTube, this is all new to me." Lena told him. "Only interacted with them behind a computer screen and all that."

Josh looked back at the group giving them a little wave which effectively made them collectively squeal in excitement. "Well what do you say we go over and say hi? There are only a few of them."

"It's fine." Preston one of the body guards that had come with them on their touristy adventure said. "If it gets out of hand I'll get you out of their fast. Just say the word."

Lena looked at the group waiting patiently across the street. These girls wanted nothing more then to meet her, whether it was because they liked her music or just liked that she was connected to One Direction she wasn't sure.

"Alright." Lena gave them a nod. "I'll go over there."

Lena, Josh, and Preston quickly crossed the street the girls even more excited now. Josh put a hand on Lena's back guiding her over to the group.

"Hello." Josh said giving them a smile. "How are you?"

There was a chorus of hellos and answers to his question. He looked at Lena giving her the signal to say something.

"Hi." She said her cheeks going instantly red. "Uh -"

"Can we get pictures with you?"

The question was directed at Lena the tall girl who asked looked at her expectantly. Josh nudged her forward and Lena gave a weary smile to the girl.

"Of course."

The girls patiently waited for there turn to take a picture with Lena and then Josh. Lena tried to talk to them asking them questions, taking their notes and twitter names with promises of following each of them. Everything was going well until one of the girls asked the worst question.

"Is there something going on with you and Harry?"

The question stunned Lena. "Wh-why would you think that?"

"You guys look close." Another girl piped up.

Lena looked around bewildered everyone seemed to be waiting for her response. "We can't stand each other!"

This seemed to be the wrong answer as Josh quickly grabbed on to Lena's arm as more questions were fires at her. She even heard a few insults thrown her way.

"It was nice meeting all of you but we better be off now." Josh said backing up slightly his hand still holding into her arm. "Have a good day!"

"Was I not supposed to say that?" Lena asked.

"Probably wasn't the best idea." Josh admitted. "But at least you were honest."

**


"So it's everywhere on twitter." Niall informed Lena the second they were back at the venue.

"Of course it is." Harry growled shooting Lena a cold look. "Why did you have to say anything?"

"I didn't realize it would turn into a big deal." Lena told him for the millionth time.

"It'll blow over soon enough." Louis waved them off. "How we're the sights?"

"Brilliant but someone wouldn't stop talking." Lena shot Harry a look.

"I'm going to shower." Harry mumbled walking out of the room already.

"Awesome." Lena groaned.

Lena didn't say anything to the boys as she left the room wanting some time to herself after the long day she had had. Laying down in her dressing room before the show is just the relaxation she needs.

When she woke up almost an hour later there is only twenty minutes left until she has to be on stage. making her way to the boys dressing room where she usually waits for them to do meet and greets something she always does to waste time.

Taking to laying on their couch not having energy to do her hair and makeup just yet. All though Lou had told her she would do her hair and makeup Lena had declined; her mom had shown her everything she had learned in cosmetology school when she first started wearing makeup as a teen.

She was reading a long email from her friend back home who felt the need to detail everything she had done on her family vacation when Harry opened the door.

Lena watched amused as Harry walked into the room singing something under his breath. He had yet to see her so she waited listening to the sound of his voice, he was singing to softly for her to hear any of the words but it was still beautiful.

"What are you singing?" She finally asked curiosity getting the better of her.

Harry practically jumped out of his skin his eyes wide as he looked at her. "Bloody hell!"

Lena let out a small laugh earning a glare from Harry. "Sorry."

"Whatever." Harry continued to walk to the rack of clothes by the wall.

"What were you singing?" Lena asked again.

"None of your business." Harry grumbled sifting though the clothing.

"Come on just tell me!" Lena begged. "It didn't sound half bad."

Harry looked at her eyes narrowed before he sighed. "A song I've been writing."

"You write songs?" Lena asked now so excited she was sitting up properly. "Can I hear them?"

"No." Was his instant reply.

Lena watched him for a moment as he located the shirt he had been looking for. "Why not?"

"Because I don't show them to anyone." He pulled his shirt over his head leaving him shirtless his back now to Lena. This wasn't the first time she had seen him shirtless but like every other time she found herself looking for longer then she should have. "And besides why would I show you?"

Lena was silent for a moment choosing to think before she spoke next. She wanted to question him about why he was being such a prick to her but Lou's words came to mind. She was saved from having to say anything by Niall who came skipping in, something Lena now associated with Niall being in a good mood.

"Talk to Sam?" Lena asked.

"Yep." Niall answered sitting down next to her. "God I love her."

Lena wanted a love like Niall and Sam had. It was so easy to see that Niall was madly in love with her and she returned the feelings.

"How's she doing?" Harry asked finally putting a shirt back on.

Lena got up from the couch walking over to the clothes Harry had been going through. His name was on the end of this rack there were four more with the other boys clothes on them next to his. She looked through them already deciding she liked Harry and Zayn's taste in clothes over the others. Picking out a t-shirt from Harry's rack and a denim jacket from Zayn's she looked at them happy with how they would look together.

"Is it alright if I wear these tonight?" She held up the articles of clothing for Niall and Harry to see.

"No." Harry exclaimed at the same time Niall said yes. "That's mine!"

"It's just for one night I'll give it back to you." Lena frowned. "Please?"

"C'mon Harry let her 'ave it." Niall chuckled.

"Fine but if you ruin it I'll make you pay." He pointed one of his ridiculously long fingers at her. "I mean it Gold."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Styles."

Lena pulled her shirt off not the least bit shy to change in front of two boys. Lena had seen her fair share of naked boys on the last ten days being on a bus with One Direction, Harry in particular she had seen enough times it didn't even bother her when he walked around naked. Niall had the decency to look away while Harry took this to his advantage to check her out again.

"What's that tattoo say?" Harry asked hand darting out to trace the words inked into her skin. He had seen it before but never close enough to make it out properly. It was just under her bra line three words written in sloppy handwriting. Lena pulled the shirt down moving Harry's hand in the process.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your shirt," Lena walked around him as she put the jacket on. "Asshole."
♠ ♠ ♠
So there is going to be lots of angsty Harry in the next couple of chapters so be ready!
I keep forgetting to mention this but I am working on Niall and Sam's story its just kind of been put on hold so I can focus on this.
It might be a couple of days before I get the next one out I have a busy week a head of me. As soon as it's done I will post it though!
Alright I don't have anything else to say!
I hope you liked this one!