Status: Work in Progress

Two of a Kind

The Crazy Party- Recovered Memories

Lauren looks at Jaime, who is still asleep, he ends up cuddling up to her chest. She smiles trying to remember what happened last night. The only thing she really remembered was that they both drank a lot of beer. She cuddles up to him as she yawns, she wants to get more rest before she has to work.

***Half Hour Later***

Vic comes in and nudges Jaime, "Dude wake up! Lauren has to get to work in 20 minutes!"

Jaime groans turning over, Lauren wakes up slowly.

"Ugh, what time is it?!" Lauren says looking up, trying to find her phone.

"Time to get up, so we all can get ready for work." Vic says opening the curtain.

"Fine! You don't have to open the damn curtain though!" Jaime says shielding his eyes. "The sun! The sun!" Lauren laughs cuddling up to him more. They both get up, Lauren was in one of Jaime's shirts, Jaime was in his boxers.

Lauren gets out and stretches, she watches Jaime as he gets out. He smiles as she giggles.

"What's so funny beautiful?" He says pulling her into his arms.

She blushes a deep red. "Nothing…" She smiles looking at him.

Mikes comes in, "come on Jaime, we need to go, we have to do sound check." He stops looking at Lauren. "I didn't know you had a girl here."

"I'm just leaving." She says as she puts her shorts on. "I will see you later Jaime?"

"Of course!" He kisses her cheek as she leaves the bus.

"Man, you struck gold with her" Mike says laughing.

"If I could remember what we did last night, yeah." Jaime say smiling.

Jaime gets dressed and they all go to sound check. Lauren gets the merch stand all set up with everything, she now reads a book as she waits for the fans to come.