Status: Work in Progress

Two of a Kind

The Crazy Party- During

Tony goes up to them, "Hey Hi-Me, there you are, we were starting to get worried." He smiles at Lauren, "I see he got you to come."

Lauren giggles, "I would have said yes anyways, a party is a party." Jaime laughs taking her to the bar. Tony tags along getting more beer.

"The others are somewhere, I lost Mike to a girl, Vic is hanging out with Kellin." He says as he walks away. "I will be mingling." They watch him as he disappears into the room.

"He wont be, he will be somewhere in a room until he finds a Star Wars geek like himself." Jaime says handing her a beer as he takes a drink of his.

"Thank you, and we should try to find him someone, so he's not lonely." Lauren said smiling. She giggles at the pouty look Jaime gave her after she said that. "Or we can mingle and make me new friends."

"I like that one." He says putting his arm around her waist as he weaves her through the crowd. They catch Vic's eye. He walks over to them.

"Geesh finally here." He hits Jaime's arm.

Jaime acts like it hurts. "You don’t have to abuse me Vic!" Lauren giggles, shaking her head. Jaime smiles, "I heard Mike already got a chick."

"Yeah his chick, Frenchie was able to come and he found her. They are probably having sex upstairs somewhere." Vic says shaking his head, he takes a drink.

"I wouldn't be surprised, anyways, I'm going to show her around." Jaime says, he takes Lauren out upstairs, looking for a quiet place. Lauren can handle concerts and festivals, but when it comes to loud music in a small area, she gets headaches fast. Jaime could tell she needed fresh air and quietness. They go out on the balcony, it was empty except for Jack and Alex from All Time Low.

"Hey Jaime!" Jack goes up and they do a handshake. "Who is the pretty lady?" He winks at Lauren. She giggles as Jaime playfully hides her behind him.

"This is Lauren, but she is off limits to you." He says acting defensively. Lauren could hear a hint of truth in his voice. Could he be falling for her? Nah, why would a rock star like Jaime like a plain Jane like her? She shakes the thoughts out of her head as she looks up at Alex.

"What?" She asks, feeling like she missed something.

"I was just asking how you liked being the merch girl for Pierce the Veil?" Alex says.

"It's awesome, the teenagers are actually listening to me, so that is a plus." She give a thumbs up as she takes a drink of her beer. "I'm also able to watch the concert so that's double awesome." She smiles looking up at Jaime.

"She can really put a leash on those teenagers. She didn't even look tired after she got done the first night. Our other merch girl struggled the first hour with the teen fans." Jaime says smiling.

"You know, if it doesn't work out with Pierce the Veil, you can always change sides and come work for us." Jack says jokingly. Jaime and him get into a playful fight.

Lauren giggles watching them, "I will remember that Jack, thanks." Alex grabs him and drags Jack inside. Lauren giggles sitting down beside Jaime, who sat down trying to catch his breath.

"I'm getting old, wow." He smiles looking at her. She blushes, looking down. "So Lauren, what would you like to talk about?"

"You, I want to know more about you." She says drinking her beer. Jaime starts to tell her about him, they end up laughing together. They sit there for a good hour before they realize they didn't have anymore beer.

"Beer run?" Lauren said smiling, she's having a good real good time with Jaime. She's beginning to thing that he likes her, well she's hoping he is.

"Lets go," He gets up and helps her up. They go downstairs hand in hand singing "B-double E-double R-U-N. Beer run." They crack up laughing as they fill their beers up.

They stay up for a good 5 hours before they all stumble back to PTV's bus. The next thing Lauren knows, she is waking up next to Jaime. They are both naked and she has a massive hangover. Everything from last night was a blur, all she knows is that both of them smell like beer and sweat. Jaime holds her close as he cuddles up to her, completely out.