Darkness of the Heart

~Chapter 3~ Riku

-------------------------One Week earlier, during the time Sora was being Emo--------

Riku Sat up and held his head. "Augh.... My Head.....,"Riku said,"What the Hell Happened...?"

Riku tried to get a better look at his surroundings and found himself in a small room with a bed, which he was laying on, a chair, a small bathroom, complete with sink and bathtub.

"Ouch.... I must've hit my head pretty hard.. I can barely think!!!"

Sudenly, Riku hears a sharp, cold, female voice over some speakers. It said," Who are you and how did you get on my ship? Answer now and you might keep your life...."

Riku looked around to find the source of the voice but couldn't find it.
"I'd be more inclined to tell you if I knew who you were, show yourself!!!" Riku said in a challenging voice.

A door opened at the opposite end of the room and a tall, armored figure walked in.
The armor was a briliant orange over most of the body. The shoulders of the figure had large shoulder pads on. The figures right arm had a green cannon attached to it, and it was aimed at Riku. The figures Head was masked in a red helmet that had a green visor so the person in the suit, for it was definetly a person, could see.

The person spoke in a flat synthetic voice,"Who are you and how did you get on my ship? Answer now or I will not hesitate to kill you."

Riku took a sniff of the air and noticed that this person had absolutely no darkness in him/her.
"You're not dark enough to kill me in cold blood, are you?" Riku asked.

"Do you really want to test that theory?" the figure asked.

"Maybe I do, Maybe I don't," Riku said cryptically.

"You are a strange one...." The figure said.

"I'm just FULL of surprises!!!" Riku said as he summoned Way to the Dawn to his hand and attacked the figure.
The person in the armor was shocked at Riku's daring, but reacted quickly by firing a special beam from an attachment on the left wrist of the armor and wrapped Riku up in a lasso-like beam of energy.

"So am I," The figure said.

"Heh, guess I underestimated you...." Riku said as he allowed Dark energy surround him. "But then again, so did you!!!"

Riku broke free of the lasso and transformedinto his Dark Mode. His clothes had changed from his vest and pants combo to a black and red muscle suit. On his back was a single white wing coming out of hisleft shoulder and his chest carried the Heartless Symbol, but instead of the stitched up Heart with a cross through it, the symbol was a sloid black with a red outline.
Riku held Way to the Dawn up in a challenging pose.
"Bring it!!!" Riku challenged savagely and charged in, attacking with Dark Firaga.
The figure smartly dodged down the hallway, but the damage was done. The attack had hit the wall behind the person and blown a hole in the plating.
"F^CK!!!" the person said loudly as the ship started to lose altitude rapidly, decending back down to the planet it had just taken off from.

Riku flew out the hole while the person ran to the pilots seat and tried to land the ship safely. Riku had taken one look back to see that the person had landed safely and had exited the ship, shooting the cannon at him. Riku put up his Dark Sheild and flew twards the person, landing behind a large rock for shelter.
"I wonder if this'll work....?" Riku said as he formulated a plan to use against this person.
Riku broke cover and started launching barrages of Dark Firagas at the person, then rushing in to deal a finishing blow to end the fight.
All of the Dark Firagas hit the person and had lowered the persons stamina considerably, but the person had one trick left. The person had a different cannon by the time Riku moved in to attack. The cannon was slightly taller then it had been previously and emitting a cold air. The person shot the Cannon and froze Riku from his feet to his neck, his head was free to move around freely.
"Wow.... I guess you had some more surprises then I did!" Riku said, Impressed. Not even Sora's strongest Blizzaga spell had done that to Riku while he was possesed by Xehanort's Heartless.
"What is your name, I'll not ask again," The person said angrily. The person checked the top of her visor and saw that there was only one energy left in the suits sheilds. Then Riku did something that not even he thought he'd do. Riku broke free of the ice trapping him and knocked off the helmet of the person.
The person fell back in complete surprise and hit the ground a foot away from Riku.

Riku walked over to the person as she, for without the helmet, her long, blonde hair and blue eyes were revealed in full, stood up
♠ ♠ ♠
That's chapter 3, please tell me what you think, k?