Status: This will be reworked.

In Your Dreams, Alex Gaskarth

005

I did as Jack said and called it off with Tiffany, She slammed her door in my face in tears, and I ran over to Jack's. Rian and Zack where waiting there for me. When I arrived Jack started telling me the plan. I quickly got to work on my part, scribbling lyrics down as they popped up in my head. I wanted Ray back, no I needed her back. Jack got busy on his part to somehow get her to come to Friday night's show. Zack and Rian where writing the set list and also trying to help Jack, so we where all really busy.

I finished the song I had been writing and the guys and I quickly got busy putting music to it. When we got it just right we rehearsed it over and over again, to get it just perfect. The last time we played the song for the night Jack looked over at me and smiled.
"I think this is going to work."
---

Friday couldn't have come sooner, the day of the concert, we all worked really hard to set up and make everything perfect. The stage was set up in someone's backyard, like always, and everything was set up how we wanted it. Now all I needed to do know was wait.

Ray Lynn's POV

"Please, please, please, come to our show tonight!" Jack begged me from my doorway. I looked past him at sky, the setting sun was making the sky darker.

"I don't know, Jack."

"Please, just do it for me."

"Fine," I sighed, Jack grinned and lead me up to my room to help me find something to wear. After we found my and outfit he left and I called Keith.

Keith picked me up and we drove over to where Jack said they we playing. We parked the car and walked into the backyard. It was fairly dark outside. The actually sight of the backyard, startled me. There were 2 light purple spot lights pointed toward the stage. White and purple candles lined the stage. It gave it a very romantic glow.

Keith and I took a spot near the back of the giggling girls, waiting for my ex to walk onto the stage.

When they finally walked on stage a bunch of girls started screaming. I just looked at Keith and rolled my eyes, then Alex spoke.
"Tonight's show, is very very important to me," he simply said, "This first song is called Jasey Rae." When the song ended They started Running From Lions and the proceeded to sing Lullabies. All of my songs

When Lullabies ended Zack and Rian walked off of the stage, and Alex spoke once more.

"This is a song, I wrote on Monday," he paused as Jack pulled two stools to the front of the stage. "It's called Six Feet under the Stars," he paused again before whispering the last words before the song, "please forgive me."

When he got to the chorus I held onto Keith's arm for support. He was doing this whole concert for me.

Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold you look so fierce, but I'm warm enough
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars


When the song ended he looked out into the crowd, and spoke one last time looking strait at me.

"I love you, I'm so sorry, for everything, please forgive me," He said. Most of the girls started looking around, trying to find out who he was speaking to. Alex walked off of the stage and came over toward me. Several girls I recognized from my school sneered at me.

"Ray please?"

"In your dreams, Gaskarth," Keith spoke for me, but I shook my head.

"I forgive you Alex," he smiled before kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and comment!!

(its okay to comment even though the story is finished *hint hint* I want to know your thoughts)