Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 2:

(Melody)

. Jackson was on his hands and knees trying to stay clam. As the ice crack beneath him.

“ Stay there Melody.”

Storm took a steep on to the ice. It began to crack under my sibling's feet.

“ Storm what you doing?” I was freaking out

“ It doesn't matter if I fall in. Jackson life is all that matters.”

Storm made it across the lake. With each step the ice would crack. She got so close than stop. I called out, “ What you going to do now?” Storm looked at me clam and cool as the snow on the bank.

“ Storm you get any closer well both fall in. The ice super thin.”

“ I know buddy stay clam you'll be okay.”

“ What about you?”

“ Don't worry about me.”

I was scared I didn't want to lose either sibling. My body was went stiff I was biting my lip. If I lose them both how would I explain this mom and dad? I couldn't live with my self. So I tugged at my hair.
----------------------------------------------
(Jackson)

“ Storm I don't want to fall through the ice.” I squawked. looking up at my sister. My heart racing and only getting faster. I try to stay clam.

“ Your not going to fall in." Storm reassured me. I can't Believe how storm can keep cool under presser.

I began to sink I mad a small sound. Storm held a hand out to me. Told me what the plan was. “ Jackson on the count of three. Take my hand I'll pull you.”

“ What?! The ice will crack under you, You'll go right through!” I protested.

“ If I fall in fine!”

I did what Storm wanted. Counted three I grabbed her hand, but we both went through the ice.

Melody screamed in horror.

I jolted upright in bed, tugging at my shirt gasping for air. I peered around my room. Nothing, but pure darkness.
My heart rate slowed down. I began to relax.

Couldn't help it. I rolled out of bed went to check on my sisters. I went to Melody's room first. She was in bed fast asleep. I saw something I never saw before.

Gold sand formed into stars above my sisters head. I got to say was cool.

I went to Storms room. She was also fast asleep. Above her head snow flakes made of golden sand danced.

Knowing that my siblings were okay I decided to go back to my room.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. Something wasn't right. I felt like someone was watching me.

I shook the feeling away head back to my room. Once I got there lie down, I heard a nightmarish laugh. I sat up again.

In a frighting whisper I said, "Pitch."