Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 20:

(Jackson)

I didn't know what to say to this girl. I looked around. "Your name Kit?"

"Kit Frost. Guardian of the realms."

Well I found the girl I was looking for. Something didn't seem right. I looked at her.

" The Moon told me you could help fight Pitch."

She nodded her head. " True, wait Raven said she went to get the stone of fears back."

So that's what Raven wanted so badly. I realized she knew Raven.

" How do you know Raven?"

" She's my cousin and Pitch's future daughter."

That explains why Raven looks like a dark version of my sister. I glance over. "How did-Guardian of the realm I know what's going on in the realms." She interrupted.

I asked her if she would help me. She said she would.
I took Kit's hand we headed back; to her would be the past realm.

"I know you know Pitch has the rest of the capsules. So you should find him."

Okay, she was right, but how on earth do I do that. I looked at her. " Where do I find Pitch."

"You remember your mother's stories?"

"Yes."

" Think to what she told you."

So I did. Nothing. I remember Pitch has the other capsules. Meaning he has mind. I could use it to follow where to go, but I wasn't having any type of memory.

That moment Pitched showed up.

" Your cheating."

" Hey, you said I could have help, but you didn't say any thing about outside help."

I had an idea. I jumped at Pitch. He moved to the side. I hit the ground.

" You have seven days boy. New rule change. Must now save Kit."

By that time I heard Kit scream. Nightmares had her. Pitch disappear. Okay now hes just stalling.

" HOW IS THIS A RULE CHANGE?"

"HANG ON kITTEN! Were did that come from?"

I reached out for Kit. A nightmare came at me. I swung my hand at it. It turned to golden dream sand. Kit came falling down, she landed on me.

" Sorry."

She helps me up. The streams of golden sand danced around taking on many different forms.

" You turned the nightmares into dreams Jackson."

I gasped at the sight. It was amazing. Wait I don't fear the Boogeyman and his nightmares any more.

"That means the Boogeyman can't touch you."