Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 22:

(Jackson)

We returned to my realm. Time shore dose fly. By the time I got back I realized I only had six days left.

I turned to Kit. " So you clear on the plan?"

"Yeah, but what you going to do now? When the final day is up how you going to find Pitch?"

I smiled. "Don't worry I know how to find him. For now we'er just going to play along with his game."

Kit smiled. " Aunt Melody and Aunt Storm did say you were smart."
A nightmare came from the shadows. It didn't look like the other nightmares. It looked like a normal sized german shepherd than an over sized bull dog. It seem to be made of black sand and ice.

" Don't hurt Shadow. That's Raven's dog."

The german shepherd came over. He sniffed me than licked kit's hand.

" I've got another plan if the first one don't work."

"What if they both don't work?"

" I'll wing it."

I petted Shadow, the nightmare's head. " Doesn't matter what happens now. It all comes down to defeating Pitch. "

Pitch's nightmares came at us. Shadow got bigger. Kit and I jumped to his back. shadow ran. Kit looked behind her.

" They'er too close."

" Hang on Kitten. Shadow kick it into gear."

Shadow went faster. Weaving in out of trees picking up speed. I leaned over to Shadow's ear. " Into the air."

He went air born. I look at Kit. "You know how to fly a nightmare?" She asked. I laugh. "No, but I know how to fly a dragon."