Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 23:

(Storm)

I made much noises as I could. Pitch looked up at me. He seem very annoyed. Good than it was working.

"Your annoying me little girl! Stop it!"

"No, way Mr. Gloom of Doom."

Pitch's right eye twitched. Oh yeah he's annoyed by me.

" If you don't stop, I'll hang you with the Christmas lights."

" Sounds fun."

"Crikey Pitch, the gal would like that."

Pitch turned to his glob . I threw at a snow ball at him. He spun back around.

"I don't know how long I could put up with you."

Pitch went off. More than likely to try stop Jackson. I sat next to Rider and Melody. I looked over at the other cage.

" Hows dad?"

" Not any better sweet heart. He's gotten worst."

"Where not going to get out of here!" Nala shouted

I felt my blood boil when she said that. I glared down at her.

"Jackson can't do this! Who said he hasn't given up on us?"

" Don't you say that!" I was getting mad.

"Storm! Your brother is a mess. He couldn't help himself !"

Bunny pulled on my pant leg. "Easy mate." He said. I looked at him.

"Your brother is a mess, but I believe he can help us. I noticed when he came from that lake. I saw something in his eyes I've never seen before. What your brother has is true strength of guardian. He will come. You got to believe it."

I couldn't help, but smile. That little fuzz ball. If he believed in Jackson so did I. Melody and Rider believed that too. I picked up Bunny and held him.

" Thanks Bunny. Your not bad for a rabbit."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Kit)

Shadow found a place to land when we were no longer chased by nightmares. Jackson slid off first than helped me down.

Once I was down Shadow went to normal size. Jackson petted his head.

" How is it that Shadow looks more adorable in the day, and the other nightmares are very ugly?"

" Heck if I know. Raven made him."

I looked around than at Jackson. "I'm hungry."

" Come to think of it I am too. I didn't eat in two days."

I noticed Jackson looked over he saw berries. He picked them.

" Are you sure they're safe?"

" I'm more than sure. I know these woods. Storm would take me and Melody out here berry picking. More like berry eating."

He handed me berries. So we ate berries till we couldn't eat no more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jackson)

I kept thinking about my family and friends. Thinking how crazy the world would be if the Guardians were no more.

I looked at Kit. she seem so sweet and innocent. Doesn't seem to worry too much. I noticed at times she chew the end of her sweat shirt sleeve.

That day we had the chance to relax. By night fall, Pitch showed up.

"You now have five days."

" I know how many days."

" How about little bonus around."

I turned to Kit. She just shrugged. I turn to Pitch. " Fine on my terms Boogeyman."

" Fine. What are your terms."

" If I win the bonus around you give me Raven."

" Funny I thought you want one of your sisters."

I wanted Storm, but I knew Pitch would know I would want one of them. besides I need more info on this fear stone. I could make a deal with Raven.

" What you want me to do?"

Pitch smiled. " You must destroy my nightmares. You only so much time. If there are any of them left. Than I get your sweet Kitten." He pointed at Kit.

I pulled her behind me. "If I destroy all the nightmares you give me Raven."

" Fine let the fun began."