Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 30:

(Raven)

The day Kit and I came back to our realm. I didn't go home yet. After every thing I screwed up. I couldn't face my mother.

I just wanted to see my father, now I realize why mother never talked about him or even bring his name up. The name now just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I looked at Shadow who sat beside me. He nosed me with his cold sandy nose.

"Raven?"

Turned around I saw my mom and Aunt Melody with Spark.

" I've been looking for you Raven."

I started crying. "Just wanted know why I never saw my dad, than I realized why. I'm sorry mom I messed up. I'm just a nightmare."

Mother rapped me in a hug. "I've should of told to began with we could of avoided all this. So what your a nightmare. Your my sweet little nightmare. I love you Raven."

I just kept crying. " I love you too mom."

After a few seconds or so I stopped crying. Mom kissed my head. Aunt Melody walked over.

" I say Storm, I think Raven be through enough."

"Your right Melody. Lets go home Raven." Mom took my hand. We headed home. Shadow followed behind us on the watch.

"Do you have my fear stone Raven? I going to take it some where to hide it."

I looked at Aunt Melody. " I have it. I'll give it to you when we get home."

Out of the corner of my left eye. I saw the Boogeyman in the Shadows watching. He disappeared. That was creepy.