Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 29:

(Jackson)

Dad threw a snowball at Pitch. I could tell he was getting very annoyed with snowballs being thrown at him. That's when the fight really started.

Nightmares appeared. I didn't noticed the one that was coming at me. Storm jumped in front of me and froze the nightmare.

"Thanks Storm."

"Lets fight these no good beast. What you say little brother?"

I smiled. " Lets do it."

So because we didn't fear nightmares we turned the nightmares into sweet dreams.

So fear was no longer the fact. I saw Sandman toss Pitch around like a rag doll. Dad grabbed him and punched him. The Boogeyman hit the ground hard.

We all circled him. He glared at me. "How did you get the capsules? I had them." He hissed.

I pulled a capsule out. " Dude I asked Tooth from the past realm to give me fakes. I knew you had the real ones."

"WHAT?! YOU TRICKED ME!"

A nightmare dog appear. Pitch was the one it was looking for.

" Game over Pitch. I win."

The nightmare grabbed Pitch and put him back in the hole. we heard Pitch cry out, "Not again!"

The hole was gone with Pitch and the bed frame. Like nothing was even there.

There were hugs from everyone. I looked at dad I've never seem him like this. Oh well. I hugged him. I look again he was an adult again.

" Jackson your one smart boy."

I smiled and laughed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Storm)

I took Melody's little elf friend out of my hood. The little thing had fallen asleep. I handed him to Melody.

The talking shag rug came over.

" You know Storm, at first I thought you were just annoying brat, but crikey, Your really a sweet gal."

I couldn't help myself. I hugged the rabbit. Bunny hugged me back.

" Your really a kind hearted rabbit."

I heard the other girls giggle. Okay, that's enough fluffyness.

I turned to Raven. "So you two know each other?"

"Yeah, that's my cousin Kit."

I noticed Kit was chewing on the end of her sweat shirt sleeve. Alright than it must taste good.

I was hit with a snowball. I look over at Jackson. I looked at him.

"I didn't do it"

Dad lean over."No I did it."

So Dad made it snow. We had a snowball fight before going home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Melody)

Queen Merida, Destiny, Faith, and Hope was taken home by Kit and Raven. Than they went home.

The Guardians went back doing to what they do best. North let me keep Spark who is very helpful in the kitchen, oh he's no longer green.

North was able to repair every thing at the work shop. The fairies returned all the teeth to their home. Dad had to make up for the time lost for snow.

Everything was back, close to normal.

So when Easter came. Mom and dad took us on egg hunts. I saw Storm talking to Bunny.

He gave her an Easter treat. I little stuff bunny that looked like Bunny when he shrunk to size. Storm hugged it and thanked Bunny. Storm came over to me and Jackson.

" So Bunny gave you a stuff animal."

" Yeah, isn't it cute."

" Very cute."

I grabbed Jackson's and Storm's arms. " We found all the eggs, lets go home and have some pie mom and Spark made."

He headed off home.

" You think Raven and Kit made it home?" Jackson looked at Storm and giggled.

" I'm sure they did."