Finding Out the Only Thing Left to Lose Is Time

Hotel Room

Eventually Austin and his band accepted my offer and they checked into my hotel the following day.

I was sitting and diligently working in my office whilst keeping an ear out for the boys’ arrival.

I heard Kiara, the other receptionist I employ, beginning to talk in what I have dubbed her “flirting” voice. She likes to flirt with any good looking male who walks through the doors and I think its unprofessional and inappropriate. Consequently, I left my office so as investigate, under the pretence of gathering some papers.

‘That’s not professional, Kiara. Do you want to keep your job? Yes of course you do so stop flirting with every Tom, Dick and Harry that walks in here. Give them their keys then meet me in my office.’ I snapped what I saw her flirting with none other than Austin.

‘But who will ru-’ She tried to answer back.

‘Meet me in my office.’ I said and walked off, I was angry now and wasn’t in any mood to play nice so I stormed back to my office.
I heard the faint sounds of the boys leaving and figured I would go and check they were alright later.

Kiara quickly appeared in my office, looking pretty sorry for herself. We argued out the case for what must be the 100th time. I swear one of these days I will just fire her instead. She left my office once again promising it wouldn’t happen again.
I figured best to give a while to settle in whilst also giving myself time to cool off.

About an hour later, I decided to finish working and go to hang with Austin instead. I stopped at the bar on the way and grabbed us a bottle of beer each and proceed to his door, I texted him to alert him to my presence.

Open your door, Carlile.X

The door opened soon after and he opened the door, grinning.
‘I just decided to finish early and come see my new best friend.’ I declared.

‘Come in,’ He said happily, as he stepped aside so as to let me in. I could feel his eyes on me so turned back to him.
‘You like your room?’ I asked.

‘It’s amazing.’ He answered and he removed the beers from my grip, opened them and returned one back to me. ‘Thanks for all this, you really didn’t have to.’

I shrugged and waved my hand, uncomfortable with the praise. ‘It’s not like I can’t afford it, plus. I own this place, it’s all free anyway. And I have more beers coming up with room service.’

I fell on to the room’s couch and kicked off my heels with a slight sigh of relief, ‘Aw, man they have been killing me all day.’

He chuckled and sat down next to me, as I stared at the ceiling just relaxing for a moment or two after which I took a rather large sip of the alcohol. ‘Mmf, I needed this. Fucking staff getting on my last damn nerves all day. Pardon my French.’

‘I want to get to know you.’ Austin said as he cheeks began to blush slightly, ‘You seem really cool, Belle.’

I giggled at his blush and responded, ‘Well, what would you like to know.’

He promptly replied, ‘Everything.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for slow updates
Please stick with me and my slow writing