Finding Out the Only Thing Left to Lose Is Time

Room Service

‘Dude, this place is so sick! How did you get us in here?’ Phil mentioned as he looked around the hotel in awe.

‘Maybelle runs this place.’ Tino grinned ‘And I think she has the hots for our man, Austin.’

I shot him a glare, ‘No chance, I think she just wanted to do something nice since Aaron is her best friends cousin.’ I rolled my shoulders into a shrug as we approached the check in desk.

‘Well, hello.’ The girl behind the desk said with a smirk, it wasn’t Poppy and I didn’t like her. Her eyes wandered over me and she bit her lip, occasionally letting out flirtatious giggles as she checked us in.

‘That’s not professional, Kiara. Do you want to keep your job? Yes of course you do so stop flirting with every Tom, Dick and Harry that walks in here.’ Maybelle snapped as she stepped behind the desk, gathering some papers. ‘Give them their keys then meet me in my office.’

‘But who will ru-’

‘Meet me in my office.’

Whoa. She’s pretty hot when she’s pissed. I shook my head and thanked the girl as she handed over the keys. ‘Thanks.’

She just grunted and got someone to cover her then sulked her way into Maybelle’s office.

The rooms we were given were beyond amazing. Alan came bounding from his room into mine, I knew I should have shut the door ‘Holy fucking shit! Have you seen the bathrooms?!’

I could only stare at the boy as he galloped around my suite, checking everything out like a kid who just got to Disney. ‘Are we gonna go out tonight?’ He asked as he finally walked into the lounge area. I merely shrugged; I was kind of hoping I could spend time with Maybelle tonight...here, watching a movie or something.

‘You guys can, I’m just gonna chill here, tonight.’

Alan smirked and walked over to me, ‘You want that chick to come up here don’t you? You’re gonna try and fu-’

‘No! Alan, no.’ I rolled my eyes, ‘I just want to relax for one night before I start writing tomorrow.’

‘That’s probably a good idea, but still. I want a drink, so I’ll be going to check out the local hotties.’ He winked and then walked off back to his room.

I closed my door over and lay down on the bed, grabbing the remote for the TV. Just as I was drifiting off, my phone buzzed. It was of course, Maybelle. An instant smile formed on my lip as I read the text.

Open your door, Carlile.X

Quickly, I got up and darted to the door, with a quick check of myself in the mirror, I decided I was presentable.

She was stood there, smiling brightly with two bottles of beer in her hands. ‘I just decided to finish early and come see my new best friend.’

‘Come in,’ I grinned, stepping aside for her, checking her out as she walked in. As I bit my lip she turned to face me, just as I was closing the door.

‘You like your room?’

‘It’s amazing.’ Swiftly, I took the beers from her and opened them then handed one back. ‘Thanks for all this, you really didn’t have to.’

She shrugged and waved her hand lightly. ‘It’s not like I can’t afford it, plus. I own this place, it’s all free anyway. And I have more beers coming up with room service.’

She seemed to be pulling out all the stops, yet I couldn’t understand why, why was she being so nice?

Maybelle fell down onto the couch and kicked off her heels with a slight sigh of relief, ‘Aw, man they have been killing me all day.’

I chuckled and sat down beside her, watching as she just lay her head back and stared at the ceiling for a few moments then took a long sip of her beer. ‘Mmf, I needed this. Fucking staff getting on my last damn nerves all day. Pardon my french.’

It was cute that she apologised for swearing, it was also cute how short she actually was without heels, or how her nose twitched when she seemed deep in thought.

‘I want to get to know you.’ I admitted with a light blush ‘You seem really cool, Belle.’

She giggled, it sounded like music, but then she simply replied, ‘Well, what would you like to know.’

‘Everything.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the latest updates! I'm currently lacking inspiration :/so I'm sorry if mine suck.