Status: It is on like Donkey Kong!

Live Now

So guys, my friend and I have come up with a little bet. We both love the Walking Dead TV series and wanted to show the love. We are both writers and decieded to make a bet today. We both are making Walking Dead stories and seeing whose stories are more popular. We will both be posting on here and on Wattpad.

If you want to read hers, her username on Wattpad is mariposaobsessed. She still has to make her username on here so I will tell you when she does get it.

We are both excited for this, but are you guys? Comment let us know what you think of our stories, we love to hear from you guys! :) But anyway here is my story, Live Now! Enjoy! :)

When April was young she knew something like this would happen. The world would turn to shit, but she never knew it was this bad. The dead were coming back to life. They were attacking, killing, taking us all down one by one. As far as she cared, it was her and her little sister till they got through this shit storm. What happens when a group of survivors run into there lives and a certain redneck takes a shine to April?

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Walking Dead or any of the characters. I DO however own the story and the characters April and Amarillo. I apologize ahead of time for some racial slurs or offensive language to some. I'm only trying to get as close to the characters as possible.

Comment tell me what you guys think! :)