Status: Sad story , tissues at the ready .

Lay Your Guns Down, Let Me Die. Why Won't You Just Let Me Die?

Introduction.

okay, so, if you read my last one shot, 'I cannot feel anything anymore, you will know that in my authors note, i said i was going to do a part two and that was true.

Till i checked the comments . thank you to Mrs.AlvaBiersack who suggested that i'd turn it into a story , so , that is what I'm going to do.

Why the hell not? Because you guys love it, i thought i might as well.

As you all know, it is a boyXboy, Candy.

You all know the characters, i don't have certain days as to when i will be updating, they will be irregular updates. sorry guys.

It is a boyXboy, so it will contain gay chapters. If you are homophobic, don't read and get off my profile. k?

If it's a trigger chapter, i will say so.

it will contain, strong language, violence and sex, hopefully not as much.

I do not own the BVB members, wish i did though.

The book title credit is ; Asking Alexandria - I was once, possibly, maybe, perhaps a cowboy king.

It will be a sad story, so, tissues at the ready.

I will be re-uploading the one shot as chapter one. Chapter two will be in Andy's pov.

This is MY story. MY ideas, not my characters though, if you steal my story, I will cut your nipples off and feed them to your cat. k?

i think that's about it .

If you have any questions , ask me via inbox or if you are too shy to ask me via inbox, you can ask me on my ask as anon ; http://ask.fm/B0TDFWh0re

hope you enjoy it. Love you all.

stay purdy .

-Beth. xox (':