‹ Prequel: Kiss the Lips Of Evil
Status: Slow Updates. :)

Hold On Till May

My Life So Far

“Ashes.” I purred in his ear. It was early in the morning on a Saturday. There was no touring for a few more weeks and I had him alone for a few hours before the kids woke up. I climbed on top of him and kissed his cheek softly. He let out a little groan and opened one eye. I smiled down at him and he smirked as best he could in his tired state.

“Five more minutes baby.” He rolled over a bit and I fell to his side, feeling his arms wrap around me he pulled me close and kissed my neck softly. A shiver ran down my spine and a slight moan escaped my lips. “Hmm? What was that?”

“N-nothing.” I answered quickly.

“I don’t think it was nothing.” He chuckled trailing his hands down my body and slipping his cold fingers under my waistband. I let out another shiver and bit my lip tight. I felt his hot breath on my neck and couldn’t help but roll over and press my lips to his as hard as I could.

“How bad do you want me?” He bit and dragged my lip, then nibbled at the sweet spot under my ear.

“Ash, we haven’t had sex in months. Please don’t play with me.” I moaned. He started kissing down my chest and biting at my nipples. I had to hold back from screaming out in pleasure. I wanted him bad. I started shaking from physical need.

“Say the magic words and I’ll go lower.” He winked up at me.

“Ash, please don’t make me.” I could feel my face getting hotter.

"Either you say it, or I'm going back to sleep." He smiled. I couldn't pass up on any opportunity to get Ash to fuck me. My only options here would be to swallow my pride and say it, or just get up and start breakfast. I'm horny as hell, might as well say it.

"Please master..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you. Speak louder." He was getting some kind of sick pleasure from this I could tell.

"You're gonna wake the kids." My face was blaring hot.

"Well, guess I'm going back to bed. Night." He started moving off of me but I leaned up and held him in place, took a deep breath and looked down and away from him.

"Master. Please fuck me." He pushed me back down onto the bed slowly and started placing sweet kisses down my stomach.

"You're such a good little slave." He pulled my boxers down and exposed me to the cold of our room. "You deserve a little treat." The amount of lust in his voice was driving me insane. He kissed the tip of my already hard dick and took me all the way in his mouth before releasing me again. He bobbed his head up and down while I gripped the sheets and writhed in pleasure.

“Fuck! More!” I groaned out trying not to be too loud. Ash took me all the way in his throat and moaned slowly. I couldn’t take this anymore. I needed him to be inside me.

Just as Ash let me out of his mouth we heard a crash from downstairs. We both tensed up and looked at each other. I slid back on my boxers and pajama pants and followed Ash to the noise.

"Shit shit shit!!" We heard coming from the living room. Ash turned on the light downstairs to see Ashlynn, our daughter, trying to sweep up the shattered remains of my favorite vase.

"Ashlynn Amy Purdy!" Ash yelled. "Where the hell have you been?!" She let out a little squeak and turned around slowly to face us. Her makeup was streaming down her face and she was sobbing lightly.

“Baby what’s wrong?” I asked walking over to her and wiping away some of the makeup with my hand.

“Bobby broke up with me.” She sobbed into my chest. I stroked her hair lightly.

“That’s good. I hated that little bastard.” Ash laughed. Ashlynn looked up at him with a slight smile.

“I know Dad.” She chuckled.

“He doesn’t deserve you anyway. I mean, your Dad’s are world renowned rock stars, you’re going off to college to actually be something, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you to find someone to replace that asshole Bobby.” I smiled hugging her close to me.

“Thanks Daddy.” She kissed my cheek.

“However, that doesn’t excuse you being out all night.” Ash said, his father voice returning. “Where have you been?”

“I was at a party with Raven.”

“Till 3:30 in the morning?!” Ash yelled.

“Easy on her! She just got dumped. Leave my Batgirl alone. Go upstairs, we’ll talk about your punishment later.” She took the opportunity and ran upstairs to her room. Ash looked at me with a bit of anger in his eyes.

“Why do you always do that?” He fussed.

“Do what?”

“You spoil her.”

“Because she’s my little girl. And I could say the same thing to you about Dennis."

"At least Dennis isn't staying out at all hours of the night." Just when he says that our son walks through the front door. We looked at him, he looked at us, no one said anything.

"Room. Now." I said trying not to laugh. He walked up to his room and I looked at Ash with a smirk on my face. "You were saying?" He flipped me off and started walking to the kitchen. "Baby wait! I'm sorry come back." I laughed.

"We need to talk to our kids and get them under control." He sighed leaning against the counter.

"I know. They've both changed so much." Which is true. After 9th grade Dennis quit karate and started focusing more on art, dyed his hair black, got piercings and tattoos, and stole my flat iron (and broke it) 6 times. He started wearing makeup like me and Ash, but he talks to us less and less as the months pass. And then there was Ashlynn, who has been dating and dating boy after boy, she had a scene kid faze, dyed her hair blue and black and listened to fucking Blood On The Dance Floor of all bands. That was a dark faze.

“Yeah they changed, but they’re still our kids. And look at it this way, at least they’re both going to college.”

“That’s good. And they aren’t bad kids. They’re just being teenagers. I say we let them off easy this time.”

“Yeah. I agree. And you know.” He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. “I didn’t get to make you cum.” He kissed me softly and squeezed my ass. I let out a slight squeak of surprise and pushed him against the counter.

“I know I’m not the only one suffering from the lack of sex lately Mr. Purdy.” I lifted him up on the counter and intensified our kiss.

“Awww that’s so gross.” We heard Ashlynn’s voice behind us and tensed.

“I said go to your room.” I chuckled laying my head on Ash’s shoulder in embarrassment.

“I know, but I came down for water and I see my Dad’s going at it in the kitchen.” She laughed grabbing a bottle of water and going back up the stairs. “It’s OK. I didn’t see anything.” She called back.

“We need to get them out of the house, like now.” I groaned.
“It’ll be OK baby. They’re moving into their dorms in a couple of days. Then we’ll get our private time.” He winked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter one. I'm a bit rusty in my writing, so I hope you enjoy it. :)