‹ Prequel: Kiss the Lips Of Evil
Status: Slow Updates. :)

Hold On Till May

Please Sing Me To Sleep

“I’m not cut out for manual labor.” CC complained putting the last of Ashlynn’s boxes down into her dorm room.

“Think of it this way Uncle, at least you didn’t have to help Dennis. He has a lot more books than I do.” She smiled at him.

“That’s true. I feel sorry for Matt and Jake.” I laughed sitting down in the open desk chair by the door. "And its up a hill too."

"Last box!" Ashley said walking in with a medium box, throwing it on the bed.

"Thank you for helping Daddy." Ashlynn smiled hugging Ash tight.

"You're welcome sweetheart. Now I gotta go help Dennis with his last box." He groaned.

"Heavy lifting is good for you baby. Your muscles are sexy." I winked at him.

"Can you not when I'm in the room?!" Ashlynn complained covering her face. "God. When is Raven getting here?"

"Is that who your roommate is?" I asked a bit worried. Ashlynn's been friends with Raven since they were kids. She wasn’t a bad girl, she was just very reckless and put Ashlynn and Dennis into reckless situations. Because she and Dennis are dating, and her and Ashlynn have been best friends for so long we can’t tell them to stop talking to her. It wouldn’t be right.

“Dad!” Dennis yelled running down the hallway. Ash and I both look up to see which one of us he was talking to, he was looking at me.

“Yeah?”

“Can I talk to you for a second?” He asked a bit nervous. I walked out with him and walked a few feet away from Ashlynn’s dorm building.

“What’s up?” I asked sitting on a bench. He sat next to me and let his hair cover his face.

“I... I want to ask you for some love... advice.” He spoke softly and shied away from me a bit.

“What kind of love advice?” I was getting excited. He actually trusted me to help him! I grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

“Well, Raven and I have been together for about 6 months, and I want to take it to the next level. How do I do that?” He pushed his long hair out of his face and looked down at his feet.

"Do you want me to give you the sex talk?" I asked.

"No! Oh dear God no." He laughed. "That would be weird. Cause you and Dad are..."

"Hey. I had a girlfriend once. And Ash has had a few." I laughed.

"Well I know he has. I was told about the crazy one."

"Oh yeah. Jess. Crazy bitch is still trying to break us up."

"But you have kids. And you've been married for like a million years."

"It hasn’t been a million years. It’s been like twenty six. And she isn't getting the hint." I laughed.

"But anyway, what do I do? I think I love her." He trailed off at the end of his sentemce.

"Well, I can teach you a trick to if you are really in love with her." I placed one hand on his heart and grabbed his hands with my other. "Does she make you happy?"

"Of course."

"Can you see a future with her? You know, married, living together, babies running around."

"Yeah. I can." There was a slight grin on his face. I knew that grin. It was the same one I got when I imagined Ashley holding a baby, our baby.

"Last test. Say her name."

"What?"

"Just do it."

"Raven." His smile got bigger, a faint blush started lacing its way across his cheeks.

"Yeah. You love her." I smiled at him. He looked at me, a little shocked.

"How can you tell?"

"Because when you think of her and say her name your hands get sweaty and your heart speeds up. Also you're blushing like a little girl." I laughed. He joined me. It had been so long since I'd heard him laugh like this.

"Thanks Dad." He pulled me in a tight hug. I'll miss him and Ashlynn while they're here. I didn't want to let them go. I raised them from babies, and now they're practically adults. "Dad are you ok?"

I didn't realize that I started crying. "I'm fine. I'm just so proud of you and your sister." I wiped away the tears and hugged him again.

"Andy please stop crying. Its ok. They'll be fine as long as they have eachother." Ash tried to sooth me. I have been crying since we left the college.

"I know Ashes, but what if something happens?" My thoughts were getting worse. What if someone tried to take advantage of my little Batgirl? Or tried to beat up Dennis?

Ashley pulled me into a tight embrace, shushing me. He kissed me softly and tightened his grip on me. "Baby everything will be alright. If they need us they'll call and we can drive up there as quickly as we can. Ok?" I nodded my head and kissed him on the cheek.

"Baby." I said in a soft voice, it came out almost as a squeak.

"Yes?" He replied back in his sweet voice.

"I'm tired." He stood up from his spot on the couch and led me into our bedroom. We laid down and cuddled into each other, enjoying the sweet warmth of the others embrace. He started humming one of our songs and I drifted to sleep.

"The tour starts next week right?" I called to Ash from the bathroom. The twins have been gone for a couple days and Ash and I were able to have our private time. I was in there changing while he was in the bedroom, moving around stuff.

"Yeah. First stop is in Tampa." Ugh. I hated summer touring. Its always too hot. "Are you ready yet?' He asked.

"Almost." I lied. I was dressing sexy for him, a school girl outfit that had a mini skirt and a button up shirt that stopped half way. I did my makeup like he loved it, thick eyeliner and red lipstick and made sure my fishnets were staying in place before I put on my heels.

"Andy! Hurry up!" He groaned.

"Give me one more minute." I laughed. I put my hair into two really high pig tails, i put on some fake glasses i stole fron Ashlynn, took out a lollipop and stuck it in my mouth before I walked into our bedroom. He was sitting on the bed facing away from me. "I'm ready for tutoring Mr. Purdy." I said in a sexy voice.

Ash turned around and his jaw dropped. He stood up and walked around me, twice.

"Wow." Was all he managed to say.

"Like it?" I giggled.

"Love it." He wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Mr. Purdy. I came here for tutoring." I smiled sucking on the lollipop sexually. His tongue slid slowly across his lips.

"Well, which subject do you need most help with?" He smiled taking the lollipop from my mouth and putting it in his.

"Well, I'm failing my anatomy class. Do you mind going over the parts of the human body." I giggled prying his arms from around me and pushing him on the bed.

"Well where do you want to start?" He smile taking the candy from his lips with a small popping sound and kissing the pit of my stomach. I felt a shiver creep slowly down my spine as he nibbled the skin around my belly button. I pulled him off me and took my candy back and watched as he eye fucked me.

"I vote we start from head to toe.” I winked placing the lollipop back into my mouth and sucking on it slowly. Ash gulped hard and pulled me into his lap. I loved how much he wanted me right now. I could feel him getting harder under me.

“I’m ready when you are.” He whispered. I smiled and pushed him down slowly onto the bed.

“Well, there are your eyes. A beautiful shade of caramel.” I kissed his eyelid softly, leaving a red kiss mark. “Then your nose.” I kissed it softly. “Your ears.” I turned his head slightly to the right nibbling lightly on his sweet spot. He let out a low moan and his hands wandered up my skirt.

“Next?” He smiled up at me.

“Your lips.” I kissed him softly, feeling his tongue explore my mouth. He let out another moan and squeezed my ass. I let out a gasp and pulled off of him.

“Mmmm. Lower.” I pulled off his shirt and started moving a little faster. I kissed down his chest and left a trail of red kiss marks down his body. I stopped right above his pants line, he tensed a little bit. “What’s the matter?” He asked.

“I don’t know what comes next. Maybe you should show me?” I winked at him.

“Gladly baby.” He unzipped his pants and I helped him pull them off. Next came his boxers, revealing to me his hardened dick.

“What’s that?” I asked sounding stupid and innocent.

“That’s a penis baby. It’s like a lollipop.”

“So I suck on it?” I looked up at him with innocent eyes.

“Yes.” I liked the head lightly and watched as he shuddered. I took him all the way in my mouth and bobbed up and down a little. “Fuck! Faster.” I complied and sped up, sucking off the precum that was leaking from it. I stopped and stood up. He sat up and pulled me back into his lap, unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off me. Slowly his flicked his tongue across my nipple.

“Bite me.” I moaned. He sunk his teeth into me hard, but not hard enough to draw blood. I screamed out in pleasure. His hands wandered up my skirt again.

“You’re wearing a thong? That’s so sexy.” He breathed against my skin. He moved the thin piece of cloth out of the way and started fingering my ass. I bit my lip and started grinding against his finger. He slowly started adding more and moving faster.

“Fuck me!” I moaned. He laid me on the edge of the bed on all fours, ripping off my thong and throwing the pieces to another part of the room.

“How do you want it baby?” He asked moving the skirt out of his way and kissed my ass softly, rimming me a bit.

“Hard.” He complied with my by shoving his dick into me, slamming against my prostate, make me scream in pleasure. He started to speed up as I gripped the sheets hard. “Oh! Mr Purdy, faster!” I loved the way this hurt but still felt good. He started jerking me off at the same speed he was fucking me and I was in pure heaven. We kept it up for a while, holding back on cumming because of how good it felt to finally have sex.

“Baby, I want you to cum for me.” Ash whispered into my ear. His voice was getting ragged and he was getting tired. He bit my shoulder softly and sped up his speed on my dick. I was close, so close that I started to convulse a little. “That’s it baby. Cum.” I exploded and came all over the sheets.

“Your turn.” I pulled him out of me and kneeled in front of him with my mouth open. His eyes went wide when he realized what I wanted. I’d never done this before, but he’s always wanted it. He started to jerk himself faster and faster until he came into my mouth and a little on my face. He watched as I swallowed and licked off his cum.

“My god. That was sexy.” He kissed me. “You’re amazing baby.”

“I know. It’s been so long since we’ve had kinky sex like that.” I winked at him and kissed him. “But you know what you haven’t let me do in a while?” I asked winking at him.

“What?”

“Fuck your ass.” I winked at him.

“Maybe later baby.” He picked me up bridal style and laid me in the bed with him. We watched TV for a little while before he started getting frisky again and jerking me till I came. That was all we did for a few days before the tour. Worked out almost all of our sexual frustration, ate, and cuddled together before bed.

“Baby!” I woke up to Ash jumping up and down on the bed. “Tour starts today. C’mon. Get up!” He giggled. He was so cute when he was excited.

“I’m up I’m up.” I smiled sitting up and putting my hair in a ponytail. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me tenderly.

“Also, happy anniversary baby.” He smiled. Oh shit.
“H-happy anniversary.” I smiled back at him. I can’t believe I forgot our anniversary. Ash is gonna kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters tittle from Puppets by MIW

To see a picture of Raven click here: http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/sunnystarlight_36/tumblr_mn3hhmwPNY1s2pro6o1_500_zps734b8201.jpg