‹ Prequel: Kiss the Lips Of Evil
Status: Slow Updates. :)

Hold On Till May

So, This Is Love?

“You guys are late!” John yelled at me and Ash when we showed up to the bus.
“Sorry John. It’s our anniversary and we had to stop for doughnuts.” Ash laughed opening the box and offering him one. He took two and went to the front of the bus so we could start moving.
“Hey! There’s the happy couple!” CC said getting up from his spot at our small kitchen table and running up to me and Ash. “Happy Anniversary you two.” He smiled hugging us tight. How did CC remember, and I didn’t? Holy shit I’m terrible.
"Thanks Chuppy." I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.
"We've got a surprise for you two." Jake smiled standing from his spot on the couch. Jinxx came up behind Ash and covered his eyes while CC covered mine. They led us to what I figured was the back of the bus.
"OK ready?" Jake asked. "On 3. 1. 2. 3!" They let go of our eyes. We were in the back room of our tour bus, but it was different. Instead of the usual black pleather couches and brown walls with tan carpets there was a large bed, black tile with a white rug under the bed, cranberry walls and a small shower in the corner. Ash and I were stunned to complete silence.
“Oh my god.” Was all I could manage. They built us a little space just for us. I turned around and hugged each and every one of them as tight as I could. “Thank you guys so much!”
“It was mostly John’s idea. You know, with your kids being around a lot and you guys getting barely any alone time we felt you needed your space, even when we’re touring.” Jake laughed nervously. “We’re glad you like it. The walls are soundproof now, so we’ll give you guys some time alone.” They all left and CC closed the door, winking at me. I sat looking at Ash for a little while. He smiled at me.
“We’ve got our own room now.” He chuckled.
“With sound proof walls.” I winked at him. He kissed me softly.
“Wanna try out the bed tonight?” He whispered in my ear. “Maybe you’ll get to do that thing you’ve been itching to do to me for a while.” My jaw dropped.
“You mean I get to…” I felt my face turn red and my knees get weak as he shook his head yes. I pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him roughly, pinning him down. “Why can’t I do it right now?” I asked, feeling myself getting harder and harder.
“Because, I don’t want the guys to know we’re having sex. Later. After gifts.” He winked. I smiled at him. When we were at the mall earlier I was actually able to find a few things at Spencers that were perfect for Ash, and the bedroom. He had no clue I was gone shopping. Lucky for me there’s a bathroom next to the store so he thought that’s where I was heading.
“I can’t wait for tonight then.” I kissed him harder and sadly stood up, helping him onto his feet and walking behind him to the front of the bus.
“Done already? That was quick.” CC laughed.
“We didn’t do anything.” Ash said embarrassed.
“Your hair is messed up. You two did something.” Jake chuckled. I looked down at Ash, he was uncomfortable with sharing any details about our intimacy with our friends. I was too, but he didn’t used to be this way.
“Can we just drop it?” I asked sitting down. Ash sat next to me and pulled me into his lap, cradling and cuddling me.
“Fine. Oh, where do you guys wanna go eat for your anniversary? Or do you want to be alone?” Jinxx asked.
“I haven’t thought about it. I just want something smothered in gravy for some reason.” I gave Ash a slight wink and he pushed my face away laughing.
“Let’s go to Denny’s!” CC yelled almost falling off the couch.
“Sounds good to me.” Ash laughed. I loved it when we could all hang like this. I was with my brothers and my husband. It felt amazing.

~

“I’m full.” I sighed laying on mine and Ash’s new bed. It was soft and comfortable; if I weren’t so horny I’d have fallen asleep right then and there. I felt Ash climb up my body and straddle my hips. I sat up and pushed him against my dick, grinding into him a little, letting him feel how bad I wanted him.
“Presents first love, then we can take care of your little problem.” He pushed me back down onto the bed, kissed me softly, then got up and walked over to his bag. He pulled out a small bag and walked over to me. I reached over and grabbed his present. It was in a medium sized gray and silver stripped bag with star stickers on it (I got bored).
I sat up and crossed my legs, Ash sat in front of me and smiled at me. We traded gifts, I opened mine first. There was a black box inside the bag. I opened up the box and inside was another, smaller box. I looked up at him and he had a smile on his face.
“Keep going. It isn’t a joke I promise.” He laughed. I kept going, opening the smaller box. A ring case popped out, inside were two silver bands, with the words ‘Keep me safe forever’ engraved. Ash took the case from my hands, slipped off my wedding band and replaced it with the new shiny one. He did the same for himself and interlaced our hands together. I could feel tears slip down my face. I pulled him tight to me; I felt if I let him go I’d fall off the Earth.
“I love you. Thank you so much.” He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my shoulder.
“I love you too baby. I swear I’ll keep you safe and sound forever.” His gift was so sweet I didn’t want him to open mine. I could tell he planned his out, but mine was last minute and it sucked. He let me go and started opening his present. I thought it would be funny to wrap the whole thing in a shirt with my face on it. He let out a laugh when he unraveled it.
“This is my new favorite shirt.” He smiled taking off his and replacing it with the new one. It hugged his every curve. “How do I look?” He asked smoothing it out.
“Hurry before I rip it off you.” I licked my lips, attempting to hide my guilt and shame behind a seductive voice. He picked up the other parts of the gift that had fallen on the bed. Inside were furry handcuffs, a small box and an inappropriate card. “My present is horrible.” I chuckled looking away.
“No baby I love it.” Ash smiled. He’d opened the small box, inside was a poorly written letter and a necklace I found that was an A with a heart. “I really do love it, thank you.” He kissed my forehead, but I still felt bad. My gift didn’t make a tear fall from his eye, it didn’t make him as happy as his gift made me, and it didn’t even cost me as much as his gift probably did.
He looked at me with concern on his face. “Baby what’s wrong?” He asked putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and faked a smile.
“Nothing love; nothing.” I ran a hand through his silky raven hair and pulled him close to me. “Except, I’ve wanted to rip your clothes off of you all day.” I tenderly pressed my lips to his. I knew how to get his mind off of things. Just touch Ash in the right spots and he’d forget everything. I started kissing down his neck, listening to his sweet moans. He gripped my hair, pulling my head to the side so he could whisper in my ear.
“Andy, skip the foreplay and just fuck me already.” He sunk his teeth into my neck. When he let me go I pinned him down to the bed. I was thirsty for him; I was craving him just as bad as he was craving me.
“How bad do you want me?” I smirked, trying to recreate his Purdy smile. When I thought it didn’t work he leaned up and crashed our lips together, wrapping his legs around me.
“I’ve wanted this just as long as you have. Please, do me. Right here, right now as hard as you can.” I took what he said as a go ahead to take off his pants and boxers. He took off the shirt in a hurry and helped take my clothes off. I started tonguing his hole, fingering him and slowly adding in fingers. When I was sure he was stretched I lubed him up a bit I slid into him slowly. Ash started moving a little before I was ready and I couldn’t control myself. I started to fuck his tight hole as hard as I could. He was screaming and crying out in pain and pleasure.
“Fuck Ash.” I lifted up his legs and pushed deeper into him. I slammed into him at every possible angle until I found his prostate and he fell over screaming.
“More!” Was all he could manage, so I gave him what he wanted. We kept it up for a long while, both of us wrapped up in the pleasure of our love making. It took me a long while holding it in before I felt like I was about to cum. I could tell Ash was about at his limit too, given how hard I was fucking him and how much he shook when I made contact with his prostate. I gave him a few more thrusts before I came deep in him, riding out my orgasm trying to get him to cum.
“Baby, please cum for me.” I whispered in his ear while I started pumping him, rubbing my thumb over the slit at the top of his dick. “Cum for me.” I kept thrusting in, slowing down. He was whimpering under my touch, holding back his orgasm. I licked up his neck to his jaw line, he tensed around me and I could feel myself getting hard again. His moans turned into light squeaks, he was beyond ready, but for some reason he wouldn’t let it go.
I started to pick up my pace again, thrusting into him as hard as I could, his moans and noises stopped, his mouth hung open as he finally let go and came into my hand.
“Good boy.” I hummed in his ear as I helped him ride out his orgasm. He laid back on the bed completely wiped out. I pulled out of him and laid next to him.
“Andy, come here.” He held out his arms for me. I cuddled into him and he pulled me close to him. “That was the best love making we’ve ever done. Holy shit.” He whispered, half asleep.
“It was.” I kissed his nose softly and smiled at him. He gave me a tired half smile. “I love you baby.”
“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters title from that one song from Cinderella. Sorry it took so long for me to update, I've been busy with work and college shit. You know, basically growing up when I don't want to. -_-