‹ Prequel: Kiss the Lips Of Evil
Status: Slow Updates. :)

Hold On Till May

Because You Said That We'd Make It Through

“Ash, we need to talk.” I started to stroke his hair lightly. He stiffened at my touch, but didn’t push me away.
“Go away Andy. I don’t want to hurt you again.” He mumbled rolling over.
“You’re hurting me now by pushing me away. Just let me hold you. Please.” He looked up at me, a sad and tired look on his face, and shook his head yes. I laid in the bed next to him, pulling him gently into me. I could feel his heart beating, the warmth of his body against mine, hear his breathing. I’ve never seen him so broken, it’s heart breaking. I buried my head in his hair and breathed in his scent.
“What do we do now?” I asked pulling him closer to me. He rolled over and buried his face in my chest, curling into a tight ball.
“I don’t know.” He pulled me closer to him. “I’ve missed you so much baby. Please, don’t ever let me go.” He cried.
“I’d never let you go love. Never.” I kissed his forehead softly.
“I’ve missed your touch. Please…” He looked up at me with pleading eyes. “Show me how much you love me.” His face was turning a shade of red. I kissed him with as much passion and love as I could. He submitted to me easily, allowing me in. He felt tense, so I slid my hand down his chest, he relaxed a bit as I traveled towards his pajama pants.
“Do you want me baby?” I asked as sweetly as I could.
“Please.” He begged. My hands slid into his pajama pants and stroked him a little. He let out a gasp at the touch of my cold fingers. “M-more!” I climbed on top of him, capturing his lips again, biting his lip and sucking on it. He slid off my shirt and started unbuckling my pants, pulling my dick out of the hole in my boxers, and stroking me.
“Fuck baby!” I moaned as he slipped his mouth on my dick. “You like the taste of my cock baby?” He let out a moan as I started fucking his throat. He pulled away and kissed my head slowly, licking off the precum.
“Andy…” He pulled down his pajamas and his boxers, bending over in front of me. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard.” I kissed his entrance and fingered him slowly.
“How hard baby?” I added in another finger and started going faster, watching him whimper.
“Harder.” He moaned. I pulled off the rest of my clothes and positioned myself behind him.
“Brace yourself.” He bit his lip as I started thrusting into him hard. “Fuck Ash! I miss your tight ass.”
“I miss your throbbing cock. Fuck!” He gasped as I slammed into his prostate. I fucked him senseless for what felt like forever. I didn’t care because I missed him so much. I missed making him feel like no man or woman could ever make him feel.
“I’m gonna cum!” I yelled leaning over to bite his neck. I came deep in him, pulling out and flipping him over. “Your turn.” I smiled at him evilly straddling his hips and sitting on his dick. “Fuck!” I moaned as he started fucking me.
“You like that baby?” he leaned up and kissed me.
“I love how deep you are.” I moaned. He kept fucking me deep till he hit my prostate and I started seeing stars. My dick got hard again in no time with how good this had felt.
“Gonna cum.” He pushed me onto my back and started pounding me savagely. I was screaming with him, curling my toes because of how good it felt to have him fuck me. I felt him release in me as his mouth hung open. I was getting closer again, covering us in my cum.
“Lick it off me.” I smiled at Ash, he licked up my cum, then licked me down my body to my ass where he licked up his cum. When he was done I did the same for him, taking my time to tongue his hole softly. When I was done he grabbed me into a kiss, the taste of us mixing together.
“I love you.” He smiled at me. I missed his smile so much I felt a tear slide down my face.
“I love you too.” I tackled him and kissed him, lying on top of him.

~

“I love you.” Ash smiled rolling us over. We’d gone to shower and lay back in bed together for the night. He was being so loving and playful I almost forgot this is how he used to be.
“I love you more.” I smiled kissing his nose. I sat staring into his eyes. I’m not sure what happened, maybe he just needed a little love, but the pain faded from his eyes.
“What?” He chuckled nervously.
“Nothin’.” I giggled.
“Secrets don’t make friends Andy.” He started tickling me. I hated being tickled. I thrashed around screaming and laughing.
“Stop it! Ashes!” I got up from the bed and he started chasing me around the room.
“You can run but you can’t hide!” He got up laughing trying to catch me. I ran to the front of the bus. I got almost half way to the very front when Ash caught my arm and pulled me closer to him.
“I hate being tickled Ash! You know that!” I laughed. He kissed me softly.
“You do like being spanked though.” He whispered winking at me.
“Shhh.” I lightly smacked his chest.
“Glad to see you two are better.” Jake smiled at us. Ashley sat down on the couch and I sat next to him.
“Yeah. He just needed a little love is all.” I smiled kissing his temple.
“That wasn’t just a little love babe.” He giggled. I smacked him lightly.
“TMI, but I’m glad to see you’re back to normal.” Jinxx laughed. “Just in time for the show tonight.”

~

“Daddy! I’m home!!” I heard my baby girls voice calling from the front door. I ran from the kitchen and scooped her up in my arms.
“Ashlynn!! I missed you so much!” I smiled. Spinning her around. Ash and Dennis walked in and I ran over to him. “There’s my little boy!” I smiled hugging him tight.
“Hey Dad.” He laughed.
“You got a haircut! It’s so cute!” I was overly excited. The tour ended last week and we got home just in time for the kids to come home for Christmas break. Ash went to go pick them up while I got dinner ready.
“Yeah. It was starting to get hot under all that hair, so I cut it off. Raven is still getting used to it.”
“I’m sure she loves it. How can she not? You look a lot like me when I was younger. But I was just a little hotter.” I said sarcastically with a laugh.
“Daddy I’m hungry. What’s for dinner?” Ashlynn complained.
“I made Chinese food. Let’s go eat.” The kids walked to the dining room, Ash pulled my arm, signaling for me to wait a bit. “What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing. I just wanted one of these.” He kissed me smiling.
That night was the perfect family night. We ate, caught up and played a few video games. It was the perfect family night that ended with Ash and I having sex in our downstairs practice room (Ash and I added an extra room that was sound proofed for when the kids are home). It was a perfect night.

I just wish that I didn’t wake up to an empty bed the next morning…
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters tittle from Conspiracy by Paramore

To see a general idea of Dennis's new look, click here: http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/sunnystarlight_36/boy-short-emo-hairstyles-2010_zps43942dbc.jpg