Love Isn't Always Fair

Eleven

I got suspicious when I didn't see Andy walk into math class. I haven't seen him ever since he left with Ashley this morning, I just hoped was that he was safe and nothing bad happened to him.

Ashley better be keeping his hands to his self, I didn't need him touching my man. That shit rightfully belongs to me. I've known Andy waaaay longer than Ashley has known him.

I really need to hook Ashley up with Ricky... Ricky has been single for a while now.

The bell rung, indicating that the class was finally over. I decided that since I had study hall I should look for Andy... wherever the fuck he was.

I went to our locker, no sight of him. I walked by his Accounting class, he wasn't there either. Where the fuck was he? I don't think I've ever spent this much time looking for someone.

About 10 minutes later, I found Andy out in the courtyard with Ashley. It looked like Ashley was on his lap, cuddling up with him. Luckily my anger wasn't getting the best of me, I understood the situation. Well what I think the situation is... Andy broke up with Ashley, Ashley got upset, so Andy was with him for comfort.

I should probably go get them though, it's pouring rain outside. I walked through the doors of the courtyard and Andy shot his head in my direction.

"Hey," I quietly said, approaching him. I saw that Ashley was asleep in his lap.

He looked up at me. "I broke up with him. He didn't take it very well."

I sat down on the empty seat next to him. "What happened?"

"Well," he sighed. "First he took me out here to ask me how I was feeling. I decided to be straight forward with him, told him I had to talk to him about something. I dropped the bomb," he paused for a breath. "He didn't understand why I was breaking up with him. I didn't tell him about us, I just told him he deserves better than me. I think if I told him about us, he would've freaked out."

It seemed logical, but I was wondering what else might have happened after. "Anything else?"

"He told me he wanted to kill himself," Andy sniffed. "So I took him in my arms and he fell asleep."

Now I was feeling like fucking shit. The guy wanted to take his own life because Andy broke up with him... I was beginning to understand how much Andy means to Ashley. Maybe they're better off together. I just butted in on their relationship, what I did wasn't fair at all.

"Andy," I spoke up.

He looked up at me with bloodshot eyes. He was crying, and it only made me feel worse. "Yeah?"

"I... I think you're better off with Ashley," I admitted.

He furrowed his eyebrows together. "What?"

"I think you're better off with Ashley. It wasn't fair of me to get into your relationship like that." It hurt me so much to say this to him, but there way no easy way of saying it. I just wish everything wasn't so complicated.

In a flash, Andy had Ashley laying down on the bench and he was standing in front of me. "Don't you dare fucking say that, Chris. You and I have been friends since we were little, and now we've developed feelings for each other. You want to throw all of this away because of my ex boyfriend?"

"No, it's not-"

He cut me off. "It's not what!? It's not fair? Well you know what Chris, love isn't always fucking fair. I'm leaving."

"Andy wait," I said, grabbing his wrist when he started to walk away from me.

He huffed and turned around, facing me. He was crying again. "Wait for what, hmm? I've been fucking waiting since we were in seventh grade!"

When I went to speak up, we were both interrupted by Ashley. He walked up to us and smiled.

"Guys, if you would've told me all of this sooner, I'd let you guys be. I've seen it all before. The way Andy looks at you, Chris," he said, looking at me. "He loves you. And you love him. You guys are meant to be for each other. Of course, you've had your ups and downs, but doesn't every relationship?"

Wow. Just fucking wow. I couldn't believe that came out of Ashley's mouth. But I was hit with the realization that Andy has been showing me signs all this time... rather it be hanging out so he can spend more time with me, the way he laughs at my ridiculous jokes, how he always looks down at my lips, etc. I just can't believe I never noticed it before.

We all stood there in an awkward silence, but me and Andy were practically staring at each other. He looks so pretty in the rain although I'm sure he'll complain later about how his hair got wet.

"I have to get to class, I'll see you guys at lunch, alright?" Ashley spoke up.

Me and Andy nodded at him, still looking each other in the eyes. I couldn't even describe what this was... this feeling. I never felt like this before.

Ashley exited the courtyard and I walked up to Andy, intertwining my hands with his. I broke out in a huge grin and so did he, his cheeks were extremely red.

It needed to happen. I couldn't stand not being able to call him mine.

"Andy," I smiled.

He grinned at me. "Yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to him. "You shouldn't have to ask. Consider me yours."

I stood outside in the rain with my boyfriend in my arms. You're mine Andy, you're finally mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M GONNA DIE DUE TO THE FLUFFINESS they're just so cute and ugh