Love Isn't Always Fair

Twelve

The rest of the day went by smoothly. I was so happy that today was Friday. That means sleeping in, no homework, less drama, and I could do whatever I want.

I was also happy because of my boyfriend Chris. It's so weird to call your best friend of 15 years your boyfriend, but I've liked him for so long. And he acted all relationship-y with me in school today, he didn't care what anyone said about us. We were called faggots by a group of people but Chris stood up for us.

And, I was happy because Ricky and Ashley started talking to each other during lunch today. Ashley looked really happy, looked like he was taking interest in Ricky. He was a nice guy and Ashley deserves to be happy.

Currently I was hand in hand with Chris, who was driving to my house. My mom and my father in law were going out for a cruise for a whole week... Chris and I get a whole week at my house all to ourselves. Oh the joy of that, if you know what I mean.

"Baby?" Chris said, breaking me away from my thoughts.

I looked over to him. "Yeah?"

"You look really deep into thought, are you alright?" he asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about all the stuff we can do over the next week."

"I have so many things planned," he smirked.

I started to rub soothing circles into his hand and thought about all the things we could do. We could watch a ton of movies, cuddle, swim in my pool, go out and shop, maybe go out to dinner, and fuck.

We finally pulled into my driveway, and my parents were outside putting their suitcases in their car.

My dad waved to me. "Hey Andy! Come here for a second."

I walked toward him. "Yeah?"

"Listen, I know how teenage boys think and we're going to be gone for a week. Just make sure the house is clean when we get back," he explained, shutting the trunk.

"Dad!" I shrieked. "You know I'm not that kind of person."

He chuckled. "I know, I'm just making sure. We left money on the counter so you could buy food or other stuff you need. And your mother said Chris could stay over if he would like."

"I was already planning on it," I smiled. "Bye dad."

He pulled me into his arms. "Bye, Andy."

After pulling away, I saw my mom exiting our house. She had a small duffel bag over her shoulder. She walked over to me, also taking me into her arms.

"I'm gonna miss my baby boy," she said.

My cheeks flooded with embarrassment, Chris laughed at her statement. "Mom!"

She walked over to Chris, giving him a hug as well. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your boyfriend. Well we ought to be going, so I'll see you guys next week," she said, walking toward the passengers side.

They got into their car and me and Chris gave them a wave good bye. As soon as they were out of sight, my boyfriend picked me up into his arms and grabbed my thighs, placing them up on his waist. I felt like I could stay like this for years.

Chris started kissing up my jawline, making his way to my lips. His lips were so soft I felt like I was kissing Charmin ultra toilet paper. He pulled away, looking into my eyes.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" he asked.

I smiled, thinking about what we could do. "I was thinking we could swim, it's warm out today."

"Alright baby. What about I cook for us tonight?" he suggested.

He is a wonderful cook. That culinary class he's taking in school really paid off. "I would love that."

Chris brought me inside, dropping me down on the living room couch. He laid on top of me and smiled.

"You're so beautiful," he stated.

I giggled. "Thank you."

He started kissing me again, but got more heated when he licked my bottom lip. I ran my fingers though his hair, tugging a bit. I wrapped my long legs around his waist and I felt him grind his hips with mine.

"Chris," I lightly moaned.

He groaned. "I can't fucking take it any longer."

All of a sudden, Chris was carrying me around his waist, heading toward my bedroom. I have been waiting for this day for what seems like forever. He dropped me down on the bed and hungrily placed his lips on mine, my lip ring hitting my teeth. He placed his hands under my shirt, moving them up my torso. I shivered underneath him.

"Arms up," he softly said as he pulled away from me.

I followed his demands and he pulled my shirt off my body, throwing it onto the floor. He took his shirt off as well. I ran my fingers across his chest tattoo and he moaned in pleasure.

Chris leaned his head down in the crook of my neck and sucked on the sensitive flesh. I gripped onto his hair again but harder than the last time. I felt his member harden against mine.

He pulled away from my neck and looked me in the eyes. "What do you want me to do to you?"

"F-fuck me," I stuttered.

Oh, I was in for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Prepare yourselves for the next chapter c;